PDA

View Full Version : this is a real story that never happened

slighfox
06-28-2014, 09:09 PM
:naughty:

megabyteme
06-28-2014, 09:43 PM
:pinch: Told you not to tell that story...

Artemis
06-28-2014, 10:09 PM
It was a Friday eve slighfox(fox)and megabyteme(mega) were on the way to the pup ( this is when he drank).....

You used to drink puppy piss, Meg? :sick:

IdolEyes787
06-28-2014, 10:10 PM
It's in the "Funny Shit" section and yet your spelling brought me to tears.
Go figure.

And now for those not from Florida.

Pup is a young animal,usually a dog,although could also be a seal or shark among others.
Throe is a convulsion or a party game.See game of Throes.
Lites are reduced alcohol Budweisers or reduced tar cigarettes or an alternate spelling of the word "lights" used primarily to designate the writer as a homosexual.
Fallow means unplanted as in "Jimmy Fallow isn't very funny.
Gauge is to measure.
Believe is something I don't do about slighfox's spelling.

Anyway please don't cry,I'm only doing this for your own good or my continued sanity but let's go with "your own good" as that plays better.

PS I still like and respect you way more than that Beck38 numbfucker.

megabyteme
06-29-2014, 02:58 AM
It was a Friday eve slighfox(fox)and megabyteme(mega) were on the way to the pup ( this is when he drank).....

You used to drink puppy piss, Meg? :sick:

Usually referred to as "Budweiser". I was young, and the producer said no one would see the pics. :blushing:

slighfox
06-29-2014, 06:20 AM
I don`t think i will repair the spelling it is bring more peeps to the forum its not the first time someone miss spelled a few words and i don`t care and i don`t think i am the first to be attacked by that troll...
Thanks 4 ur support

megabyteme
06-29-2014, 06:34 AM
Idol gets surly a lot. He has a Canadian narrator stuck in his head. That's gotta be like living with a constant migraine.

As for the speeling, you will most likely get some negative feedback from most of us regulars if it doesn't appear you've at least put some effort into your posts. Seems you have decided to spend some time with us, why not help make things a little easier to read. :)

IdolEyes787
06-29-2014, 12:24 PM
I don`t think i will repair the spelling it is bring more peeps to the forum its not the first time someone miss spelled a few words and i don`t care and i don`t think i am the first to be attacked by that troll...
Thanks 4 ur support So far has the site fallen that I actually must commend you for bothering to read other people's posts but I don't think you could "repair the spelling" if your life depended on it.
Also as far as I understand it,"trolling" involves causing trouble for no real reason other than dubious pleasure.As I do have a reason and I assure you I find no pleasure in it ,I would label myself more concerned citizen.:)

On a side note I'd also like to know you age and if English is your native language because I may have some teachers to beat up.

PS Misspelled.For. Your.

Idol gets surly a lot. He has a Canadian narrator stuck in his head. That's gotta be like living with a constant migraine.

It's Donald Sutherland's dulcet tones so it's kind of mellifluous,eh.

megabyteme
06-29-2014, 01:08 PM
You deserve William Shatner. Singing. :dry:

And judging from your usual commas, I suspect you've got him.

chalice
06-29-2014, 01:19 PM
William Shatner is rawks the sawks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI3UfxyIdgs

megabyteme
06-29-2014, 02:23 PM
Thought he was awesome as Denny Crane. However, I think it is only fair to curse Idol to have a Shat-filled head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lul-Y8vSr0I

IdolEyes787
06-29-2014, 03:44 PM
I am your god.Do not blaspheme me.

slighfox
06-30-2014, 05:37 PM
well is is alot fo BS

chalice
06-30-2014, 05:54 PM
:eyebrows:

I might be inclined to defend your geriatric honour if your jokes weren't so fucking shite. Stop telling jokes, pops. You've had nearly seven decades to get your shit together and you still can't do it.

megabyteme
06-30-2014, 06:00 PM
I tend to like his better, more selectively chosen jokes, but then again I have no sense of humor. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
06-30-2014, 06:48 PM
well is is alot fo BS I am am a 68 year old man i a lot of pain so my Dr. started me on morphine 2 day b4 the joke was posted so i am not on top of anything 100% and ur a TROOL sir and i think you have no life or you not be going into joke forums saying the stupid shit you say look it up in wiki folks you will see 4 ur self y dont u just stop being an asshole with all ur trool remarks and just get back under us bridge i have been on the net 4 18 years or so and never came a crossed any thing like you,,, I will keep posting and if i miss spell ,,well that just 2bad now get back under ur bridge and leave us all alone mr TROOL

It amazes me that

1. Anyone, let alone a sexagenarian would take their grammatical cues from tweenage girls texting each other.
You are far from being alone in this but personally given a choice I would choose better role models.

2. That having lived through both some seriously troubled and socially enlightening times you could possibly find the extremely the mild criticisms I offered to be that offensive.

3. Someone would try to excuse or worse,defend their shortcomings instead of accepting that they have them.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_the_messenger
I apparently can't punctuate worth a damn,which constantly embarrasses me.The difference is that I don't blame other people for my shortcomings and try, though I fail, to improve them.

Artemis
06-30-2014, 07:37 PM
well is is alot fo BS I am am a 68 year old man i a lot of pain so my Dr. started me on morphine 2 day b4 the joke was posted so i am not on top of anything 100% and ur a TROOL

And your excuse for all the other shit you have been bombing this section with (before the morphine kicked in) is.....

Also just a quick question, wtf is a TROOL?

If you are going to try and insult someone, or call them names, it really helps to spell them correctly otherwise the effect is just comical.

You end up looking like a windowlicker, windowlicker. :blink:

megabyteme
06-30-2014, 07:48 PM
And your excuse for all the other shit you have been bombing this section with

I have spoken with him in PMs, and encouraged him to add to this section. It has been dead for months, and could use a regular poster. I also suggested he write some of his own posts, as well.

slighfox strikes me as a guy who is willing to contribute to the site. We can certainly use that, IMO.

As for his posting style... I have already suggested to him that he put in some effort to make things more readable. As someone who lived on morphine (I occasionally ate other things, too) for 3 1/2 years, I can attest that it can be difficult to compose thoughts.

IdolEyes787
06-30-2014, 07:54 PM
Also just a quick question, wtf is a TROOL?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6roPtWeraSw

Artemis
06-30-2014, 08:11 PM
And your excuse for all the other shit you have been bombing this section with

I have spoken with him in PMs, and encouraged him to add to this section. It has been dead for months, and could use a regular poster. I also suggested he write some of his own posts, as well.

slighfox strikes me as a guy who is willing to contribute to the site. We can certainly use that, IMO.

As for his posting style... I have already suggested to him that he put in some effort to make things more readable. As someone who lived on morphine (I occasionally ate other things, too) for 3 1/2 years, I can attest that it can be difficult to compose thoughts.

That's lovely, amongst your other suggestions maybe you should pm him on how to install a spellcheck addon into his browser.

My response to him wasn't based on the posts, it was after he threw his toys out of the cot and called Idol a 'TROOL', also it is quite obvious that he sees no problem in his txtspeak style of phonetic posting, and is quite happy to give us the headache of decyphering his posts. Based on that, my initial reaction isn't to be as enabling or as understanding as you.

megabyteme
06-30-2014, 08:29 PM
@slighfox: These are all valid critiques. I have little tolerance for txtspeak, myself. Every community has its norms, and this one rejects people who express themselves poorly. In other places, this is totally accepted. Here, well, expect some backlash.

Remember that criticism is not always the same as rejection, but is an attempt of others to sway an individual (or subgroup) into the established norms. Trust me, there are MUCH stronger ways of expressing, "We don't like your posts" than you are seeing here. :)

IdolEyes787
06-30-2014, 08:36 PM
Yeah,take for example I tried to burn Meg's house down but unfortunately it seems even fire wants nothing to do with him.:(

Artemis
06-30-2014, 08:39 PM
You set fire to the spa pool ffs..... how was that ever going to succeed. :idunno:

Back to the drawing board on that one, Wile E.

IdolEyes787
06-30-2014, 08:42 PM
If fire doesn't burn water they should have taught me that at school,Newton.:ermm:

mjmacky
06-30-2014, 09:15 PM

It's actually your fault. You told him to stop copy and pasting, and instead, write in his own words. This is what we get. The man with the gun is an agitator...

megabyteme
07-01-2014, 12:27 AM
You set fire to the spa pool ffs..... how was that ever going to succeed. :idunno:

Back to the drawing board on that one, Wile E.

Now the unexplained appearance of the anvil and springboard left attached to the deck are starting to make more sense. If not the "how it woulda worked", but at least who was responsible. :O

It's actually your fault. You told him to stop copy and pasting, and instead, write in his own words. This is what we get. The man with the gun is an agitator...

See the post where Idol thought it was a good idea to set fire to water for a foundation of my mea culpa.

IdolEyes787
07-01-2014, 12:41 AM
I made my escape under cover of darkness by bicycle. 145337
Anyway my excuse for everything is that I was high as a kight on morfhine.:)

RichardGalloway
10-17-2014, 07:24 AM
I think I'll make my escape under cover of darkness by bicycle as well.

djnemonic
01-18-2015, 10:51 PM
a very interesting forum we have