PDA

View Full Version : Who's the most intelligent poster on this board?

OlegL
07-03-2014, 06:56 PM
According to your opinion, who's the most intelligent poster on this board?

IdolEyes787
07-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Since I'm Black and born into a life of hardship and crime,I'm pretty sure that I win for street smarts.

Also your inclusion of J-Die raises real suspicions in my streetsmartiness.

Btw I think your insulting Mary by the sin of omission .
Either that or by your continuing existence. Either/or. :)

megabyteme
07-03-2014, 07:22 PM
I think he pretty much got the order correct, top -> bottom.

I'll give Idol the slight benefit of the doubt over J-Die due to Affirmative Action. :)

IdolEyes787
07-03-2014, 07:28 PM
You're just jealous because I have more rhythm than you.

IdolEyes787
07-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Also change the thread title to "Who are the only non-staff posters on the board" and the list still works.

megabyteme
07-03-2014, 07:34 PM
And you are envious of my superior intellect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mTUmczVdik

IdolEyes787
07-03-2014, 07:38 PM
You can't voluntarily have watched Three Amigos and claim superior intellect :no:

megabyteme
07-03-2014, 07:45 PM
We'll have to call it a draw, then. :sadwalk:

IdolEyes787
07-03-2014, 07:52 PM
According to your opinion, who's the most intelligent poster on this board?

You mean there's not going to be a test and you're just going to take some dummy's word for it?

dion09529
07-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Cabalo and Tesco.

IdolEyes787
07-03-2014, 09:08 PM
You mean there's not going to be a test and you're just going to take some dummy's word for it?

Artemis
07-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Since intelligence is something that requires direction and focus in order to achieve anything worthwhile, and I seem to spend my spare time here, I derive from this that I am a consummate windowlicker just like the rest of youse. :blink:

megabyteme
07-04-2014, 12:51 AM
Since intelligence is something that requires direction and focus in order to achieve anything worthwhile, and I seem to spend my spare time here, I derive from this that I am a consummate windowlicker just like the rest of youse. :blink:

In other words, "It was a pleasure just being nominated", while at the same time pandering to the voters by trying to come across as witty and hope to win.

Clearly, your plan will fail as the good, hardworking people who come here will see through your shallow attempt at falsely humbling yourself just to win some contest to bolster your elitist ego. For shame. For shame, indeed.

IdolEyes787
07-04-2014, 01:39 AM
I hadn't realized that this was a campaign.If that is the case I want to point out that Meg lives alone and his "family" is merely a sad invention of his morphine addled mind.:(

Also ffs please desist with the anonymous polls as at least half the point of polls here is seeing who thinks what.

megabyteme
07-04-2014, 02:03 AM
I would respond to these preposterous allegations, if they did not come from a :ghey: communist.

EDIT- Undoubtedly, Hitler and Stalin both liked to know how people thought- just before they killed innocents.

Artemis
07-04-2014, 04:38 AM

In other words, "It was a pleasure just being nominated", while at the same time pandering to the voters by trying to come across as witty and hope to win.

Clearly, your plan will fail as the good, hardworking people who come here will see through your shallow attempt at falsely humbling yourself just to win some contest to bolster your elitist ego. For shame. For shame, indeed.

If I were the supreme egotist you make me out to be, I would be forced to commit hara kiri by stabbing myself in the femoral artery with my MENSA tie pin, thereby absolving the shame of being the most intelligent poaster on a board where barely 2% can spell their own names correctly.

Let's face boys and girls, it's eggplant salad as far as the eye can see in these parts, so who ever wins this lofty achievement, they can put it there along with their McDonald's drive thru VIP sticker. :frusty:

Mr. Mulder
07-04-2014, 08:24 AM
Seeing as they're all my accounts....

megabyteme
07-04-2014, 11:38 AM
[...]so who ever wins this lofty achievement, they can put it there along with their McDonald's drive thru VIP sticker. :frusty:

This made me laugh pretty hard. I can only assume Idol voted for himself, but when I first viewed the results it was 6-0 in favor of nobody. :happy:

http://i.imgur.com/wpOUq6B.png?1

IdolEyes787
07-04-2014, 01:11 PM
I didn't vote because that would lend credence to this farce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf_xZVhaAKs

I'm assuming it was dion because his words say one thing but his eyes say quite another.:ghey:

TheFoX
07-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Well, since Chalice isn't an option, I voted for Idol.

megabyteme
07-04-2014, 04:41 PM
You are assuming Dion is smart enough to figure out how to vote. :O

megabyteme
07-04-2014, 04:43 PM

May Dave sneak up on your balustrade and murder you while you leave for work. :dry:

IdolEyes787
07-04-2014, 05:09 PM

Thanks Fox.Remind me to do something pointless and insignificant for you too. :)

Anyway I remember there being many former members that were way smarter than any of us but I guess "former members" and "smarter than us" is being redundant.

IdolEyes787
07-04-2014, 05:11 PM

Explain President George W. Bush then.

megabyteme
07-04-2014, 05:28 PM

Explain President George W. Bush then.

Historians will be doing that for decades. :(

mjmacky
07-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Oleg, I nominate you for the title of least intelligent poster that participates in the forum.

megabyteme
07-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Oleg, I nominate you for the title of least intelligent poster that participates in the forum.

Your 95% complete PhD carries little weight around here, it seems. Jews. :idunno:

mjmacky
07-04-2014, 06:10 PM

Your 95% complete PhD carries little weight around here, it seems. Jews. :idunno:

He doesn't know how penises work. That's something you learn in grade school.

TheFoX
07-04-2014, 08:45 PM

True. Some things are instinctive. Either Oleg is extremely stupid, or he is extremely smart and playing us for fools. I don't believe anyone that stupid could master something as simple as a keyboard, or a forum.

megabyteme
07-04-2014, 08:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35quNI5ed_k

IdolEyes787
07-04-2014, 11:26 PM
. Either Oleg is extremely stupid, or he is extremely smart and playing us for fools.

Considering J-dye was banned in 2010 and so OlegL's membership on FST barely overlaps with J-dye's ,I'd like to postulate that OlegL and J-dye are one in the same.

The reason that J-dye is included in the poll is because a) this particular trool,like most true sociopaths,has an ego the size of Virginia b) needed to pat himself on the back and most importantly c) the thought of surreptitiously putting one over on us got his tiny wiener hard.

PS I also solved the mystery of who the Zodiac killer was so I'm pretty sure I'm right or maybe wrong.:)

megabyteme
07-05-2014, 12:17 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm right or maybe wrong.:)

Logician says you are correct here. Well said, Solomon. Now what say you on splitting a baby? :)

IdolEyes787
07-05-2014, 01:13 AM
Heads or tails?

megabyteme
07-05-2014, 01:35 AM
I was thinking of a longitudinal split, but see the error of my ways as the amount of bone in the head and spine would require use of a band saw. You may win my vote in this thread yet. :O

TheFoX
07-05-2014, 07:42 AM
Thyme Shair.

TheFoX
07-05-2014, 07:47 AM

Thanks Fox.Remind me to do something pointless and insignificant for you too. :)

Anyway I remember there being many former members that were way smarter than any of us but I guess "former members" and "smarter than us" is being redundant.

Intelligence is an observational thing anyway. Being fancy with the written word is no indication, and anyone can be 'smart' for a while (even Oleg had his moment, once, for a very brief period).

Anyway, thanks for the offer. I look forward to the pointless and insignificant favour. ;-)

TheFoX
07-05-2014, 07:49 AM
So, why isn't mjmacky and Chalice on that list? Surely they are nominations for being 'smart', or 'smart Alex'.

IdolEyes787
07-05-2014, 12:59 PM
So, why isn't mjmacky and Chalice on that list?

Since the poll is more about who OlgeL likes than who is intelligent.
Also it's "aren't", which probably explains why I have more votes than you. :)

To further answer your question though,Mary has become increasing aloof. I assume because he's way into LARPing and feels that it's necessary to stay in his Dark Elf Lord Sebastian Bloodletter character.
Chalice on the other hand makes too much sense when he's sober and sense is basically something OlegL goes out of hiis way to avoid.

Note also the telling exclusion of OlgeL mortal enemy Darth whatever his name is.

Not that I think he's smart.

TheFoX
07-05-2014, 04:22 PM

Which also explains why you've got more votes than me. I never said I was intelligent. Someone else nominated me, for whatever reason they deemed fit. Anyway, I am glad you've got more votes than me. You deserve the accolade more than I do. I ain't even in the running. You lot got more brain cells than I can ever dream of 'aving.

IdolEyes787
07-05-2014, 06:19 PM
My unparalleled,except for the eloquently named "Some non-existing poster that only exists in our minds", FST intellect suggests there may be some passive aggressive at work here.
If not then I think you should stop flirting with me seeing as you are already involved with dion.

mjmacky
07-05-2014, 08:56 PM
I assume because he's way into LARPing and feels that it's necessary to stay in his Dark Elf Lord Sebastian Bloodletter character.

I'm not a dork like that Duchovny stalker, so I am currently switching between Gambit, Psylocke, and the Punisher.

OlegL
07-06-2014, 12:13 AM
Note also the telling exclusion of OlgeL mortal enemy Darth whatever his name is.

Well, as I said before, there is something truly off about Darth.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2014, 01:23 AM
Whatever,J-Dye.

anigav
07-06-2014, 02:45 AM
The problem with this forum is that the intelligent people are full of doubts and think too much, while the stupid ones are full of confidence and are smart.

That's what I am thinking at this moment.

TheFoX
07-06-2014, 09:34 AM
The truly intelligent person is the one that is too busy to even bother reading these forums, let alone contributing to them.

Artemis
07-06-2014, 09:38 AM
The truly intelligent person is the one that is too busy to even bother reading these forums, let alone contributing to them.

My point exactly!

Artemis
07-06-2014, 09:40 AM
So, why isn't mjmacky and Chalice on that list?

Since the poll is more about who OlgeL likes than who is intelligent.

To further answer your question though,Mary has become increasing aloof. I assume because he's way into LARPing and feels that it's necessary to stay in his Dark Elf Lord Sebastian Bloodletter character.
Chalice on the other hand makes too much sense when he's sober and sense is basically something OlegL goes out of hiis way to avoid.

Fuck, I love that movie. :yup:

anigav
07-06-2014, 03:21 PM
It is the mark of a truly intelligent person to be humored and moved by these forums

IdolEyes787
07-09-2014, 06:22 PM
OK I know I'm the most intelligent one (left) here because I doubt very much anyone else has been suspended from sixth grade for and I quote "Being too smart for his own good".:snooty:

PS Fuck you skizRart.

anigav
07-10-2014, 03:59 AM
OK I know I'm the most intelligent one (left) here because I doubt very much anyone else has been suspended from sixth grade for and I quote "Being too smart for his own good".:snooty:

PS Fuck you skizRart.

Humorous :)

OlegL
07-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Whatever,J-Dye.

Do you think what I said was a fucking joke? This guy jojosalami is clearly a disturbed individual.

IdolEyes787
07-11-2014, 07:07 PM
Before I answer that honestly I need to know if you are armed and hold any resentment toward puckish yet boyishly handsome internet posters.

IdolEyes787
07-11-2014, 07:29 PM
I just voted for Art so that Meg would be the only one without a single vote.:lol:

In one swell foop I would have made a mockery of this poll........

.....if it hadn't already started out life as a mockery.

megabyteme
07-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Before I answer that honestly I need to know if you are armed and hold any resentment toward puckish yet boyishly handsome internet posters.

I just voted for Art so that Meg would be the only one without a single vote.

I've still got my vote, puckface. :dry:

IdolEyes787
07-11-2014, 08:40 PM
I don't really care if I'm the smartest just as long as I win Best Looking.

I figure considering this place I'm a lock as I still have all my teeth.

megabyteme
07-11-2014, 09:13 PM

Something. Something. [Ghey joke.]

TheFoX
07-11-2014, 10:47 PM

Something. Something. [Ghey joke.]

You definitely need practice.

TheFoX
07-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Some non-existing poster that only exists in our minds

What the fuck does that mean? Someone needs some English lessons.

Artemis
07-11-2014, 10:57 PM

It is Oleg's poll and you have to give him some leeway, he was a forceps birth after all. :blink:

IdolEyes787
07-11-2014, 11:59 PM
OK I finally figured out why I can no longer be a Mod here.

It would disprove the adage that it's better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

IdolEyes787
07-12-2014, 12:01 AM

You don't understand it because me and J-dye and some non-existing poster that only exists in our minds are the smart ones.

OlegL
07-12-2014, 12:10 AM

I probably should have said, "Some poster that doesn't exist in real life, but exists in our imagination." Sorry, mate, I wasn't born in the U.S. and English is not my native language.

megabyteme
07-12-2014, 05:44 AM
I have officially received a vote. Suck it, losers!!! :01:

Artemis
07-12-2014, 10:33 AM

Did you promise to show Oleg how a man can have sexual intercourse with another man? :blink:

dion09529
07-12-2014, 10:49 AM
^^^
| | |

http://9gag.com/gag/3738150/sucks-to-be-you-guys-not-really

TheFoX
07-12-2014, 11:08 AM

If I'd known you react like that, I would have voted for you as well, just to piss you off. :lol:

mpitts2k1
08-14-2014, 02:19 AM
Me is.

Alien5
08-14-2014, 05:59 PM
he he he

Mr. Mulder
08-15-2014, 10:49 AM
Look. I have three GCSEs, have read every Game of Thrones book and watched over an hour of C-SPAN on iPlayer last night after masturbating, this seems pretty open and shut to me :eyebrows:

C-SPAN btw, quite interesting! It's about a fictional country called Disney land and this week’s episode was about some filthy Mexican children who broke into Disney land by themselves only to be held in soviet era gulags and tortured for weeks, being given only two ham sandwiches a day. From what I remember, some of the children escaped from the camps and made it to a big hall where they told on them.

megabyteme
08-15-2014, 11:07 AM
C-SPAN btw, quite interesting! It's about a fictional country called Disney land and this week’s episode was about some filthy Mexican children who broke into Disney land by themselves only to be held in soviet era gulags and tortured for weeks, being given only two ham sandwiches a day. From what I remember, some of the children escaped from the camps and made it to a big hall where they told on them.

HUGE plot hole there, Mulder. If anyone feeds a Mexican child (not to mention twice a day), the kids won't try to escape. If anything, they'll just go get their cousins and soon you'll have more Mexicans than you can handle.

Mr. Mulder
08-15-2014, 11:26 AM
i think there was a plan in place at the camps to put them to work and so their natural instinct took over after hearing this.... :unsure:

megabyteme
08-15-2014, 12:01 PM
Just don't feed 'em after midnight, or you get Guatemalans. :fear:

TheFoX
08-15-2014, 10:06 PM

Or Tribbles. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribble )

IdolEyes787
08-15-2014, 10:33 PM
Look. I have three GCSEs,

I hear they have drugs now that will clear those right up.

IdolEyes787
08-15-2014, 10:39 PM

True story.Someone once gave me a toy Tribble as a Christmas present and I ended up feeding it to the neighbour's Doberman.

I can tell you for a fact that there is nothing quite as horrible to hear as a Tribble screaming for it's life.

pein01
08-18-2014, 05:52 AM
gotta be me ;P

piercerseth
08-18-2014, 06:14 AM

Or Tribbing. (NSFW) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribbing)

richasis
09-29-2014, 12:07 AM
I would respond to these preposterous allegations, if they did not come from a :ghey: communist.

EDIT- Undoubtedly, Hitler and Stalin both liked to know how people thought- just before they killed innocents.

Not to bump an old thread (or anything sinister like that)...but doesn't my avatar deserve at least honorable mention?

EDIT: I vote for All of the Above. If mjmacky was on the list, he'd have my vote hands-down. My, how we digress. :P

megabyteme
09-29-2014, 03:45 AM
If mjmacky was on the list, he'd have my vote hands-down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqDKcZKmbwM

IdolEyes787
09-29-2014, 12:06 PM
If mjmacky was on the list, he'd have my vote hands-down.

Former poster so yeah,obviously.:mellow:

j2k4
10-01-2014, 12:30 AM
My stubborn insistence on finishing every thread I'm dumb enough to start reading has never caused me such anguish, honestly.

I really don't know what compelled me to start....no, wait - it was the title!

Egad, what a stupifying waste of time. :dry:

Edit:

It was way worse than THGTTG, even.