PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TorrentShack (TSH)

Ooster
07-05-2014, 01:15 PM
Please I want Torrent Shack account badly. If anyone has it and is interested to share than do give me a favor. Thanx in Advance.

absent_today
07-05-2014, 04:48 PM
How badly

Ooster
07-07-2014, 07:03 AM
If you promise me to give it's invite than I can explain you the 'unabridged' definition of "How badly".

Rart
07-07-2014, 07:38 AM
I don't think the concept of "give me an invite and then I'll tell you why I want it" really goes over too well with most potential inviters. Saying "I'll tell you later why" doesn't assuage inviters into thinking you'll actually use your account.

Put a bit more effort into your request and I think more people would be willing to help you.

megabyteme
07-07-2014, 08:36 AM
It pays to have a look around this site. No cryptic excuse needed, they have open signups going on now:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/298326-BitTorrent-Sites-Open-for-Signup/page67?p=3746412#post3746412

EDIT- Signups are now closed. Like I said, it pays to read...

Ooster
07-07-2014, 10:55 AM
The badly need is that I recently got to know about this tracker and further curiosity arises when got know it's ratioless 0-Day tracker. That's the badly need and this need grows more 'badly' when I missed it again (a few hours ago in open sign-up). They closed it soon. Actually I don't want to be a collector by adding numerous General trackers under my name, and trouble much with ratio and their effects. (Please don't think I'm H&Runner) but I have quite satisfied (just okay kinda) speed and worse I'm a traveler as well. So, TSH seems a best fit for me. That's what'd like to call "badly need".

Ooster
07-08-2014, 06:20 AM
Since I get the invite so I'm closing the thread. Thanx anyways guys. And, sorry If I made mistake.