PDA

View Full Version : Mods I have hated.

IdolEyes787
07-05-2014, 06:55 PM
Rart.

It's a short list.

megabyteme
07-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Shouldn't this be moved to "Everything Related to the Board"?

IdolEyes787
07-05-2014, 07:00 PM
I think that section is reserved for less weighty matters unless I am misunderstanding filesharing entirely.

megabyteme
07-05-2014, 07:06 PM
I hate to be a grammar Natzi, but I believe the proper form of the verb regarding Rart should be "hate" not "hated". Or more to the point, "have always hated".

If you can find a mod willing to do their job, perhaps you can get it changed to accurately reflect how everyone feels about Rart. :)

IdolEyes787
07-05-2014, 07:09 PM
I write lyrically,not for accuracy,cretin.

IdolEyes787
07-05-2014, 07:11 PM
Meg as you and I seem to be the only people who post on this "forum" shouldn't we be granted special privileges like say determining you lives and who dies?

Personally I'd start with all the people who have donated as clearly they are mentally disabled.

megabyteme
07-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Worse than a 4 year old with Down's apparently. I just asked my son if we should donate and he said, "NO!" Granted, he's only got like 6 words, but I believe the analogy still holds.

IdolEyes787
07-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Rart also either a coward or extremely lax at his job because I created this thread specifically when I saw he was online.

God I hate cowards/deadbeats.

IdolEyes787
07-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Worse than a 4 year old with Down's apparently. I just asked my son if we should donate and he said, "NO!" Granted, he's only got like 6 words, but I believe the analogy still holds.

I don't even know your son but I still like him if only as a doorstop.

megabyteme
07-05-2014, 07:23 PM
Rart also either a coward or extremely lax at his job because I created this thread specifically when I saw he was online.

God I hate cowards/deadbeats.

And I only posted here out of hating Rart. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
07-05-2014, 07:41 PM
I weirdly, considering the amount I'm on this site, don't know most of these people but I'm pretty sure I hate them too.145487

People currently browsing

Repulsion,
p0k3y,
chitrafuka,
momocolo,
xanivar,
looped,
lyscra,
abilitee,
Burchie,
egonsmit,
jmanlakerfan,
avery,
rnzb1,
dson78,
shuryu,
weaponx198510,
xintensex,
Mitinew,
WHiKWiRE,
misledgravy,
bludsh3d,
mskiller,
mulvo,
aciree,
gladeau,
n3rf,
isaac2k9,
mbtiger,
hhh11,
kenshin2b,
megabyteme+,
NancyJane,
Dingo,
g1za,
jnut,
kukka,
mausdmchl,
djwraith,
markcade,
wersel99,
no_logo,
Rart+,
madfondle,
birdseye,
jhansen4,
Banr17,
wsame,
thoren,
chasm31110,
shoot44,
badboy30,
anthoneous,
Lepgek,
Blitza,
JP-NZB,
WhiiCrii,
romen007384,
jusdoe,
jordanlc28,
jobby29,
van,
mopx,
u8mypoop,
3Hund,
ballistic,
wdogg311,
tedmond,
georeb,
lattee22k,
pjcnet,
donk01,
thebestmixes,
MaMeMaN,
kafkastiles,
veeb1977,
battlechaser,
seefer,
anon,
mwarnke,
Pepelp,
Mordacai,
order,
phelk,
stub,
JP--,
bebem,
techieboy,
coherent,
jackdeath,
alltheway,
pmdeee,
jaycboy,
boof,
big_g1981,
rblack1515,
kaisky,
Otkon,
devon92fs,
formulabill,
10Fingers,
sirko,
cparedes,
technoman,
Hemie143,
Lucasje,
quikd3th,
blackmoon,
andersssson,
Raus,
stuhere,
ssmithtank322,
mckr32,
ryan437,
ymjplnc,
thedigitel,
XGo0dXluCkX,
souls,
tomshigh,
vistauk,
kallekill,
guesss,
MORLEY MAN,
hmmmmmmm,
yolo,
krupa,
chedder2,
batman05,
ryu4000,
bucktight,
Barfish88,
tdsk1223,
BladeZX9123,
calcloverling,
superjobby,
mdragon,
Malefegious,
dc11r,
subzerox,
madjock,
jlbrown16,
daveb29,
dexton03,
chakara,
Gabbar,
eman916,
greener,
witchking42,
jan4242,
bildo,
ticklemahelmo,
skilar,
mikehere1234,
Stehle,
jimmykent100,
pandaboy99,
davebb,
Tofu,
Holter,
tempwtf,
orient

mjmacky
07-05-2014, 09:06 PM
http://youtu.be/74BzSTQCl_c

IdolEyes787
07-05-2014, 10:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x39-AgyU3Xg

anigav
07-06-2014, 02:42 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rBEoBfa.gif

Rart
07-06-2014, 06:03 AM
If you can find a mod willing to do their job, perhaps you can get it changed to accurately reflect how everyone feels about Rart. :)

:yup:

megabyteme
07-06-2014, 07:31 AM
Awwww, Macky :wub: EVERYONE!!!!

Artemis
07-06-2014, 09:46 AM

My daughter actually said out loud today 'I'm glad I don't have downs syndrome, otherwise I'd be like durrr unnnhh buhhhh right now'. I was driving the car at the time, I laughed so hard I nearly crashed! :glagpinch:

* Sorry smoochy.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2014, 12:48 PM

Dear Sir/Madame/Cunt

While I fully realize it was meant as a joke, I must formally request that you return the thread title to it's original state or else disable my account to better mirror your brain.

By altering the thread title you have exceeded your mandate as Mod and if I can not reasonably expect whatever words I write( however foolish they may be) to remain my own then I see extremely little point to continue posting here.

megabyteme
07-06-2014, 02:16 PM
My daughter actually said out loud today 'I'm glad I don't have downs syndrome, otherwise I'd be like durrr unnnhh buhhhh right now'. I was driving the car at the time, I laughed so hard I nearly crashed! :glagpinch:

Just remember:

http://i.imgur.com/g2uAtTW.jpg?1

:01:

mjmacky
07-06-2014, 06:40 PM
exceeded your mandate as Mod

mandate assumes there was an expectation in place, ponder if such an expectation ever existed

Rart
07-06-2014, 06:42 PM

Dear Sir/Madame/Cunt

While I fully realize it was meant as a joke, I must formally request that you return the thread title to it's original state or else disable my account to better mirror your brain.

By altering the thread title you have exceeded your mandate as Mod and if I can not reasonably expect whatever words I write( however foolish they may be) to remain my own then I see extremely little point to continue posting here.

Well given the fact that I directly quoted the relevant post and given the context of most of the thread I assumed anyone with half a brain would be able to tell the original intent of the thread.

But seeing as it's around that time of the month for you I'll indulge you as to prevent further damage to your fragile feminine psyche. :)

IdolEyes787
07-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Thanks but simply doing the right thing doesn't allay any of my seething hatred.

Maybe if tried being less you.

Rart
07-06-2014, 07:30 PM
It's ok I forgive you. I realize you Canucks can be rather irritable when all you have to sustain yourself is hockey, and you guys suck at even that. :(

Add that with being the wrong time of the month and it's a recipe for disaster.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2014, 07:44 PM
We're also a World power in Curling so you suck it ,loser.

mjmacky
07-06-2014, 07:52 PM
It's ok I forgive you. I realize you Canucks can be rather irritable when all you have to sustain yourself is hockey, and you guys suck at even that. :(

Add that with being the wrong time of the month and it's a recipe for disaster.

How about this. Demonstrate that you have a sense of humor and can lighten the fuck up, then people like myself won't have to cringe when I watch you awkwardly altar a thread title then revert the change in pissy fashion.

It's like having to listen to Adolf Hitler start with, "How many Jews does it take to change a light bulb?"

or

Clive Bundy start with, "How many niggers does it take to make a T-shirt?"

or

Fred Phelps start with, "Two fudge packers walk into a bar,"

etc.

Rart
07-06-2014, 08:30 PM
So I make a post in the movie thread and you randomly come out of nowhere and start pissing on me, and I'm the one that needs to lighten the fuck up? Funny how these double standards tend to work.

And I wasn't pissy at Idol or anyone when I changed the title back. I just thought that Idol took it as a loss of free speech and I was clarifying from my viewpoint that it was still fairly obvious what the original subject of the thread was. But again, if you want to take every sentence I say as lined with frustration and angst, maybe you're the one that should lighten up. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
07-06-2014, 08:40 PM

megabyteme
07-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Dear Sir/Madame/Cunt

Well given the fact that I directly quoted the relevant post and given the context of most of the thread I assumed anyone with half a brain would be able to tell the original intent of the thread.

But seeing as it's around that time of the month for you I'll indulge you as to prevent further damage to your fragile feminine psyche. :)

I thought it was cute, Rart. But then again, in my mind's eye I kinda see Asians as a subset of midgets. And who doesn't like squinty-eyed midgets doing cute little things? :happy:

Rart
07-06-2014, 09:57 PM

megabyteme
07-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Is that you, Rart? Didn't think so. Give me long enough, and I can find a picture of a talented white basketball player, too. :yup:

Artemis
07-06-2014, 11:59 PM

Just remember:

http://i.imgur.com/g2uAtTW.jpg?1

:01:

It was funny because my daughter, being young, said something completely without tact, that was extremely unpolitically correct, as a matter of observation. It's at moments like that, that I appreciate childish innocence.

mjmacky
07-07-2014, 12:54 AM
So I make a post in the movie thread and you randomly come out of nowhere and start pissing on me, and I'm the one that needs to lighten the fuck up? Funny how these double standards tend to work.

And I wasn't pissy at Idol or anyone when I changed the title back. I just thought that Idol took it as a loss of free speech and I was clarifying from my viewpoint that it was still fairly obvious what the original subject of the thread was. But again, if you want to take every sentence I say as lined with frustration and angst, maybe you're the one that should lighten up. :idunno:
Each stood on their own merit. I am PMSing, which is to say that I would have always constructed the posts the way I did, but the oncoming tidal wave of blood about to come out of my vagina didn't let me put the phone/computer down.

megabyteme
07-07-2014, 02:14 AM
It was funny because my daughter, being young, said something completely without tact, that was extremely unpolitically correct, as a matter of observation. It's at moments like that, that I appreciate childish innocence.

Basically, she would fit in on this site then. :happy:

Rart
07-07-2014, 05:57 AM
Is that you, Rart? Didn't think so. Give me long enough, and I can find a picture of a talented white basketball player, too. :yup:

I was assuming people such as you couldn't tell one Asian from another. :mellow:

megabyteme
07-07-2014, 06:13 AM
I was assuming people such as you couldn't tell one Asian from another. :mellow:

Don't be silly. Some do laundry; some do grocery; some do restaurant; some do math; one plays basketball. And all of them under 25 seem to drive in rice burner cars with irritating mufflers.

Shows how much you know... :snooty:

IdolEyes787
07-07-2014, 12:09 PM
I'm not entirely convinced that Rart is Asian so I need to collect more data.

Rart,please filled out this questionnaire and return it to my office at the University.

........................................................................................
1. What are your feelings on tentacles?

2. Have you ever had an uncontrollable desire to crash a plane into something while yelling "Bonsai!!!"?

3. For a main course Poodle or Boston Terrier?

4. When you say that you look up to people do you literally mean you look up?

5. Do you think your unusual fear of giant radioactive lizards is totally justifiable?

6. If another war ever breaks out do you intend to side with Germany?

IdolEyes787
07-07-2014, 12:20 PM
I also now feel it necessary to add piercerseth to the list.

I absolutely despise when trackers do this. Pack p2p content however you like (or don't). Leave scene stuff unmolested. At the very very least go to the trouble of including an .srr/.srs so I can rebuild the sets properly.

I can cross seed scene rars on half a dozen trackers with hardlinks. I can go back and forth with it on usenet no problem. Keeping duplicates of larger 1080p content isn't practical.

Somebody once tried to get me interested in such wank stuff.

Once.

piercerseth
07-07-2014, 01:27 PM
I also now feel it necessary to add piercerseth to the list. Now I'm bonafide. Here I thought you'd be in high spirits with the Tour underway.

megabyteme
07-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Unless you are pedaling a bike through the lands of boiled meat, and irritating wine and cheese eaters, I do not believe you fall under the protections afforded his "high spirits". :no:

IdolEyes787
07-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Yeah that fag Sagan was clearly riding for second place.

IdolEyes787
07-07-2014, 04:00 PM
I also now feel it necessary to add piercerseth to the list. Now I'm bonafide. Here I thought you'd be in high spirits with the Tour underway.

It's the drugs speaking.

The good news is I was able without perceptible effort to chase down a carload of nuns who I think were looking at me funny and beat the religion out of them.

pootystomp
07-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Not a fan of the mod who deleted my post this morning about shooting somebody in the dick because they were posting some dumb and irrelevant shit to up their post count.

Skiz
07-07-2014, 06:16 PM
Not a fan of the mod who deleted my post this morning about shooting somebody in the dick because they were posting some dumb and irrelevant shit to up their post count.

Then you shouldn't have posted it in an "on topic" section of the board. :mellow:

Rart
07-07-2014, 06:21 PM

It was me. Post like that again and you'll be infracted accordingly.

IdolEyes787
07-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Clearly I could never be a Mod because since FST isn't the Emergency at Mount Sinai Medical Center, I see relevancy here as being severely overrated.

IdolEyes787
07-07-2014, 06:23 PM

It was me. Post like that again and you'll be infracted accordingly.See this is why I hate that yellow devil.

Rart
07-07-2014, 06:35 PM
2. Have you ever had an uncontrollable desire to crash a plane into something while yelling "Bonsai!!!"?

So I would yell about art forms (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonsai) while crashing into something? I'm not sure that would be the first thing on my mind. :mellow:

4. When you say that you look up to people do you literally mean you look up?

See previous posts directed at MBM

5. Do you think your unusual fear of giant radioactive lizards is totally justifiable?

Yes

Pretty sure we declared war on Germany in the first world war. And were the first Allied Nation to fight the Axis. What the fuck were you Canucks doing?

IdolEyes787
07-07-2014, 06:40 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/456766-Update-to-the-Forum-Rules

Oh well that leaves anon.

Remember, someone put time and thought into creating the thread, Oh you were being serious.

Btw I only disagree since this heavy-handedness generally only favours people who are barely peripheral members ,who totally lack any real sense perspective and who employ this site purely for their own self interests.
Although I guess I must obey the RULES ,forgive me for giving less than a fuck for these people's concerns.

IdolEyes787
07-07-2014, 06:53 PM
So I would yell about art forms (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonsai) while crashing into something? I'm not sure that would be the first thing on my mind. :mellow:

See previous posts directed at MBM

Pretty sure we declared war on Germany in the first world war. And were the first Allied Nation to fight the Axis. What the fuck were you Canucks doing?

2. Well I guess we have determined that I'm not Japanese.

6. And you're Chinese.

From the Beginning... Canada entered the 1939-1945 War on 10th September 1939. Within two months the first contingents of Canadian troops arrived in the United Kingdom to supplement the British Expeditionary Forces (BEF).

In WWI Canada was at war as soon as Britain declared it was even though Canada basically didn't have an army or navy.
Trash talk the nation all you want but don't speak ill of the honoured dead.

Major canadian battles in ww1

Major Canadian Battles in WW1
First Battle of Ypres
April 22-24 1915
6035 Canadian casualties in 48 hours, over 2000 died
Canadians held a salient (a bulge) in the line in front of the town
On the 22 Germans attacked with artillery and chlorine gas, followed up by infantry attacks
The French, who were to the left of the Canadians retreated, the Canadians counterattacked and filled the gap left by the French
Battle of Beaumont Hamel
July 1, 1916
Opening battle of the larger, Battle of The Somme
Artillery was to soften up infantry targets but either missed or was ineffective
Germans knew of the coming Allied attack
Newfoundlanders moved overnight to Allied trenches
At 8:45 they attacked across no man’s land
They were to attempt to march in formation, uphill, through barbed wire, in broad daylight, 900 meters to enemy lines, then fight
The battle was over in less than an hour
733 of 801 Newfoundlanders were killed or wounded
Battle of VimyRidge
April 9-12 1917, over 40,000 Canadian soldiers involved
The ridge was the highest point in a large area
Previous attacks had been made by the French and British, now it was Canada’s turn
There was massive preparation, including observation balloons and a 3 week artillery barrage
The battle began on April 9, Canadians took the ridge that afternoon
On April 12 Canadians took Hill 145 and “the pimple” a hill on the North end of the ridge
10,602 Canadians wounded, 3,598 dead
Battle of Passchendaele
July 31-November 1917, Canadians involved on October 26, 20,000 Canadians involved
Heavy rains and artillery turned the battlefield into a field of mud so thick soldiers and horses drowned
Objective was to take the village of Passchendaele
On October 30 the assault on the village began, one week later it was taken
15,654 Canadian casualties, 4,028 of which were killed

Rart
07-07-2014, 07:16 PM

Not speaking ill of them. Probably worded poorly, I was alluding to the fact that the Chinese arguably were one of the allied powers most devastated by the second world war, being fought on home soil and the whole occupied by another nation while being raped and pillaged sort of thing, ironically by the nationality you assumed I was. We also had an underappreciated role in World War 1 as well, although we don't have our own Wikipedia article dedicated to it so I don't know much too much about it. :(

IdolEyes787
07-07-2014, 07:16 PM
Please ban Mary.I sense that he may post something off topic outside The Lounge.

Thanks in advance.

IdolEyes787
07-07-2014, 07:21 PM

Not speaking ill of them. Probably worded poorly, I was alluding to the fact that the Chinese arguably were one of the allied powers most devastated by the second world war, being fought on home soil and the whole occupied by another nation while being raped and pillaged sort of thing, ironically by the nationality you assumed I was. We also had an underappreciated role in World War 1 as well, although we don't have our own Wikipedia article dedicated to it so I don't know much too much about it. :(

I like Chinese food and hate Koreans.Does that make us good?:hug:

Rart
07-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Koreans are great. The ladies are amazing, assuming you steer clear of the plastic surgery epidemic thats been infecting the nation. You don't want your kids to come out looking completely different than what you expected.

dion09529
07-07-2014, 07:34 PM
any ftn members here?

Artemis
07-07-2014, 08:33 PM

France didn't fare too well (Holland or Belgium either). Parts of China were invaded by the Japanese, but they struggled to maintain the footholds. France on the other hand, apart from the puppet Vichy regime in the south was completely dominated by the Germans, who then either turned factories over to war production or simply dismantled them and removed them to the greater Reich, along with trains, rolling stock, any liquid assets in banks and other financial institutions, the contents of museums and of course the workers. Millions of skilled workers from the occupied countries were forced to work in the Reich, uprooted and moved to 'foreign worker camps' they had extremely poor food and working conditions and poor accomodation.
The Japanese practiced imperialism before World War 2, and while brutal it was nowhere near the scale in Europe, the Germans practiced the complete and utter rape of the countries that came under their control, stripping them of all viable assets, as well as the workers needed to maintain their economies. In most cases it took 5 to 10 years for the economies to recover from this.

IdolEyes787
07-07-2014, 09:14 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/456766-Update-to-the-Forum-Rules

Seems there are far more humourless,self-important people on this site than one would ever suspect seeing as I apparently can't retort about someone's apparent lack of a sex life when they post "Yes,yes,yes!!!BlackCatGames is finally back!!!!"
Bejesus Christ.

And I foolish thought that a sense of humour and being able to appreciate beauty and not just having the latest iPad was some of the things that separated us from the animals.:mellow:

Foolish,foolish me .Well I guess I'll go burn some poetry by Milton in that case.

pootystomp
07-08-2014, 01:53 AM

Then you shouldn't have posted it in an "on topic" section of the board. :mellow:

The reason why I post threats in an "on topic" section is because some turd posts something meaningless that will never provide substance to the thread. I don't want to detract from the thread and that is why I attempt to shun the ones that do nothing to further the quality of this forums content.

In the future I suppose I can resort to pm's.

Artemis
07-08-2014, 04:49 AM

The reason why I post threats in an "on topic" section is because some turd posts something meaningless that will never provide substance to the thread. I don't want to detract from the thread and that is why I attempt to shun the ones that do nothing to further the quality of this forums content.

Not sure what the plan is here, but preventing the regular poasters from responding to the more idiotic posts/threads is going to contribute to the general malaise in terms of posts that is board is going through, increasing the lack of motivation to post.

In my own case there are already many sections of the board I don't even read any more because it is just useless moronic spam, so if my own decision is representative, then there will be less activity on this board. In the end this is a decision which is untenable, I seriously doubt whether it will lead to an improvement in posts since most are random and have little to do with any logical conversation or follow any progression, but time will tell....

Skiz
07-08-2014, 06:46 AM

Or use the report button. Thats what it's there for after all.

Replying to posts that are going to be removed anyway just moves a thread further off topic and creates more work for mods.

Disme
07-08-2014, 07:41 AM
I hate all mods, past, present and future ...

This post was ignored ... just as I expected ... seems normal there are only 5 members posting as 'regulars' ... the rest are bots, mods included!

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 10:30 AM

Replying to posts that are going to be removed anyway just moves a thread further off topic and creates more work for mods.

OK I'm confused.When I made repeated protests about this site needing another Mod ,I was told in no uncertain terms by you that it was unnecessary as there wasn't really any burden of work on the (at the time) one active Mod as there was.:unsure:

Also totally no offense but get the fuck out of my thread and go back to someplace more "on topic".

See I can be as unreasonable and Nazi as the next guy.:dave:

megabyteme
07-08-2014, 11:39 AM
Not sure what the plan is here, but preventing the regular poasters from responding to the more idiotic posts/threads is going to contribute to the general malaise in terms of posts that is board is going through, increasing the lack of motivation to post.

In my own case there are already many sections of the board I don't even read any more because it is just useless moronic spam, so if my own decision is representative, then there will be less activity on this board. In the end this is a decision which is untenable, I seriously doubt whether it will lead to an improvement in posts since most are random and have little to do with any logical conversation or follow any progression, but time will tell....

This. In fact, MOST of the really enjoyable conversations have come from responses which had absolutely nothing to do with the original thread subject. This forum is on life support, and preventing the literal handful of contributors (people who can string more than 5 words together in a post) from commenting as we see fit is like yanking the feeding tube out. Who is going to even bother checking the threads for "I want [xyz]", "Hello all", "Greetz", "Shawshank is the bestest!!!!"? Not me.

This just reeks of another RealtY lameass idea which are always more about $$$ than actually having a forum.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 11:42 AM
On the positive side you will have more free time to do equally worthwhile stuff like clean the lint out of your navel.

megabyteme
07-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Stop thinking about me naked, perv.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Also, seriously how come every site related question (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/125697-FileSharingTalk-com-Welcome-**READ-THIS**/page108?p=3746280&viewfull=1#post3746280) that I ask is ignored by staph?

And don't answer by PM.If I wanted to talk via PM I'd join FilesharingPM.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Stop thinking about me naked, perv.

Small pleasures.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 11:56 AM
If i make a donation totally equal to everyone else combined can Mary then say whatever he wants?

megabyteme
07-08-2014, 12:12 PM
If i make a donation totally equal to everyone else combined can Mary then say whatever he wants?

Speaking of money, anyone else notice the server speed increasing at the same rate as donations have gone up? Me neither.

Skiz
07-08-2014, 03:31 PM
This just reeks of another RealtY lameass idea which are always more about $$$ than actually having a forum.

It wasn't suggested by him.

Skiz
07-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Also, seriously how come every site related question (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/125697-FileSharingTalk-com-Welcome-**READ-THIS**/page108?p=3746280&viewfull=1#post3746280) that I ask is ignored by staph?

And don't answer by PM.If I wanted to talk via PM I'd join FilesharingPM.

Every site related question? You posted something in the welcome thread. Who reads that? :wacko:

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 03:52 PM
1. As a Mod it's your obligation to answer stupid questions.

2. Everything Related to the Board (http://filesharingtalk.com/forums/9-Everything-Related-to-the-Board)FileSharingTalk.com Welcome **READ THIS*

I rest my case,cowboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9pEqEy80RA

Skiz
07-08-2014, 04:02 PM

OK I'm confused.When I made repeated protests about this site needing another Mod ,I was told in no uncertain terms by you that it was unnecessary as there wasn't really any burden of work on the (at the time) one active Mod as there was.:unsure:

Also totally no offense but get the fuck out of my thread and go back to someplace more "on topic".

See I can be as unreasonable and Nazi as the next guy.:dave:

We don't need more mods and the workload isn't burdensome; I never implied it was. But the report button is there for a reason that we both understand. And I use the phrase "more work" loosely. It's just a couple mouse clicks, but the point still stands.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 04:22 PM
If so then why was piercerseth made a Mod and both Cabalo and Rart reinstated as ones( no offense) after I complained and you 're still avoiding /ignoring my question concerning the preponderance of NZBers among the "crew".

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 04:35 PM
1. As a Mod it's your obligation to answer stupid questions.

2. Everything Related to the Board (http://filesharingtalk.com/forums/9-Everything-Related-to-the-Board)FileSharingTalk.com Welcome **READ THIS*

I rest my case,cowboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9pEqEy80RA

Speaking purely as a lawyer by not giving me a timely answer I'm fairly certain you're in contempt.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Look honestly I much prefer to settle this in parking lot after the bar closes but unfortunately the nerd who created the internet didn't include that as an option.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 04:46 PM
OK I officially give up.

I would add "have fun here" except for the fact that no one is allowed to.

Skiz
07-08-2014, 07:08 PM
If so then why was piercerseth made a Mod and both Cabalo and Rart reinstated as ones( no offense) after I complained and you 're still avoiding /ignoring my question concerning the preponderance of NZBers among the "crew".

Ask them. Or Reality. I have no idea. Or maybe I did and just don't remember.

Skiz
07-08-2014, 07:22 PM
...and you 're still avoiding /ignoring my question concerning the preponderance of NZBers among the "crew".

Are you talking about the one in the welcome thread? The orange stars aren't so much mods as they just have added abilities in the NZB Index. That section, busy as it is, needs added attention from those more tuned into that scene. Newer posters make mistakes, the NZB crew fixes them. Something is reposted, they remove it. Something is nuked by the scene, they nuke it here, etc... Some of them also post an incredible amount of NZBs as you may know, and ask for nothing in return. It's a much more effective system to grant these users the ability to edit NZB posts than it is for them to constantly be reporting every little nuke or edit that needs to be made. Unsung heroes, they are.

When the Bittorrent section was bustling, we had +/-five Bittorrent section mods as well.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Fair enough but the sticky doesn't suggest that nor does Lady LoTL's inclusion.

I do know that I hard time considering anyone, no matter how many NBZs they post to be a notable member of this site if they are limited to one section or never actually post....words.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Btw I don't expect to win this argument, in fact I know I won't and that in 12 words or less is why Mary left.

megabyteme
07-08-2014, 07:57 PM

LoTL has been keeping the entire Open Signups thread up-to-date since before I started here. She's helped A LOT of people get started in private BT. Myself included (excluding TorrentBits/Bytes).

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 08:04 PM
I never said she hadn't.It just seems that given the supposed criteria it's odd that other sections aren't likewise seen as assets.
I mean you and bigboab basically keep the Word Game section alive and yet I'm not seeing orange stars attached to either of your profiles.

Skiz
07-08-2014, 08:08 PM
It's unmoderated. Why would we have dedicated mods to an unmoderated section? :huh:

Skiz
07-08-2014, 08:11 PM
And the other sections aren't considered less of an "asset". They're just able to be fully moderated as needed by the blue mods. Again, just like the busier sections, if they had a surge in activity and needed dedicated mods, we'd appoint some.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Point missed.

What I'm suggesting ,you're saying and Lady LoTL's inclusion is confirming is that "crew"(not Mod) is more honourary pat on the back than actual position.
Being such I hardly think the section makes the least bit of difference.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 08:23 PM
. Unsung heroes, they are.

Pat Tillman was a hero. these are just people with too much time on their hands.

Skiz
07-08-2014, 08:33 PM
It would appear you just want to pick at semantics or find things to complain about so, have at it. I'm sure someone will join you. Misery loves company and such. This seems rather silly to me tho.

Skiz
07-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Btw I don't expect to win this argument, in fact I know I won't and that in 12 words or less is why Mary left.

mjmacky Last Activity Today 12:56 PM

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 08:52 PM
It would appear you just want to pick at semantics or find things to complain about so, have at it.

No I'd just like to see if you're ever going to be open to the possibility of being wrong about anything.
As for the semantics,hero is one word that I think we owe it to the people who are not to misuse.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 08:58 PM

mjmacky Last Activity Today 12:56 PM
"Leaving" on the other hand I'm not hung up the semantics of that one.Browsing and participating not being equal as it were..

I'm sure that most people would be curious to see what response a post like that got.
I guess the true test is whether he ever posts again and if he does then both you and oddly I win.

megabyteme
07-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Mary has also never made that statement before- regardless of how upset he has been about something. Even if he did decide to come back, he doesn't typically say things lightly.

megabyteme
07-09-2014, 01:33 AM
What I'm suggesting ,you're saying and Lady LoTL's inclusion is confirming is that "crew"(not Mod) is more honourary pat on the back than actual position.
Being such I hardly think the section makes the least bit of difference.

. Unsung heroes, they are.

Pat Tillman was a hero. these are just people with too much time on their hands.

LoTL is a hero. She saved my life more than once in the 'Nam. Drug my wounded body over 3 hills fully covered with Gooks. Got me on one of the last choppers out of Saigon. Instead of getting out herself, she stayed. Helped numerous others. She just doesn't like to talk about it much- as is the way with many heroes...

IdolEyes787
07-09-2014, 01:35 AM
I bought the drug part.

Rart
07-09-2014, 01:38 AM

LoTL has been keeping the entire Open Signups thread up-to-date since before I started here. She's helped A LOT of people get started in private BT. Myself included (excluding TorrentBits/Bytes).

As far as I know it also it also allows access to editing the WTO, which she has helped significantly to maintain.

piercerseth
07-09-2014, 04:20 PM
If so then why was piercerseth made a Mod and both Cabalo and Rart reinstated as ones( no offense)
To mitigate the fallout from the two post rule primarily. Thereby freeing up Rart and Skiz to tag-team you.

Before the inevitable "you've done a shit job" reposte, there's a gray area between blatant two and done posters, and users who may not present as articulate as some would like, much to their chagrin. I'm not a big enough asshole to play that kind of arbiter, mod or not. I choose to err on a optimistic note.

IdolEyes787
07-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Oddly I liked this site better when I didn't get the overwhelming feeling that I was always talking to myself.Yet somehow in somebody's mind that seems to make me the bad guy.

megabyteme
07-09-2014, 06:54 PM
Cheer up, Snidely, villains make the most interesting characters and are often the driving force for the story. :console:

IdolEyes787
07-09-2014, 07:06 PM
Cheer up, Snidely, villains make the most interesting characters and are often the driving force for the story. :console:

I had the exact thought and now I'm greatly troubled that we may think alike.:(

Artemis
07-12-2014, 10:52 AM
You haven't said a single word about being tag-teamed Idol. :ghey:

IdolEyes787
07-13-2014, 07:14 PM

Likely because one of you is so ineffectual I couldn't even feel it.
Anyway let us desist with this girly sniping and let us settle things like the gentlemen,fat drug addicts and goat herders that we are.

Artemis
07-13-2014, 08:20 PM

Likely because one of you is so ineffectual I couldn't even feel it.
Anyway let us desist with this girly sniping and let us settle things like the gentlemen,fat drug addicts and goat herders that we are.

Pink handbags at five paces? :idunno:

IdolEyes787
07-13-2014, 09:48 PM
I thinking more along the lines of emu jousting.