PDA

View Full Version : Dear BCG staff, allow me to return to BCG

OlegL
07-12-2014, 05:38 PM
As some of you might remember, in 2012, I went to the #help channel at irc.blackcats-games.net and asked for an invitation to BCG. I wasn't given the invite and was told that invites weren't given out in the channel. However, I really wanted this invite, so I kept asking for it. After it happened, I was told I would never be allowed to join BCG...
Then you created the #invites channel. Even though you forbade me from joining BCG, I went to the #invites channel anyway and after receiving the invite, I registered at the site. My account was disabled very soon after that.
Despite everything that happened, please allow me to return to BCG. If I succeed in getting another invitation to BCG, please don't ban my account. Banning people is just wrong. I don't believe in banning people and that is something that I said many times earlier.

megabyteme
07-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Thank LadyLoTL, and take advantage of their open signups (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/298326-BitTorrent-Sites-Open-for-Signup/page67). Register for GFT while you are at it...

OlegL
07-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Thank LadyLoTL, and take advantage of their open signups (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/298326-BitTorrent-Sites-Open-for-Signup/page67). Register for GFT while you are at it...

What? You are in a wrong thread.

megabyteme
07-12-2014, 06:34 PM
Scroll down the page I linked to. The last two listed open signups are for BCG and GFT, respectively. If you don't bring attention to yourself, it is unlikely they will delete you. This thread isn't helping to do that... :no:

OlegL
07-12-2014, 06:49 PM
BCG closed open signups yesterday.

IdolEyes787
07-12-2014, 07:19 PM
As some of you might remember, in 2012, I went to the #help channel at irc.blackcats-games.net and asked for an invitation to BCG. I wasn't given the invite and was told that invites weren't given out in the channel. However, I really wanted this invite, so I kept asking for it. After it happened, I was told I would never be allowed to join BCG...
Then you created the #invites channel. Even though you forbade me from joining BCG, I went to the #invites channel anyway and after receiving the invite, I registered at the site. My account was disabled very soon after that.
Despite everything that happened, please allow me to return to BCG. If I succeed in getting another invitation to BCG, please don't ban my account. Banning people is just wrong. I don't believe in banning people and that is something that I said many times earlier.

megabyteme
07-12-2014, 07:21 PM

...and you didn't signup, why? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
07-12-2014, 07:23 PM
Tell me want games you want and I will buy them for you if you promise on Meg's life to stop being mental.

OlegL
07-12-2014, 07:35 PM

...and you didn't signup, why? :unsure:

Because I was afraid they would ban me. I should have created this thread as soon as I heard that they had allowed open registration.

atreides
07-12-2014, 08:14 PM
If they told you to stop begging, then you continued to beg, I can see why they banned you. You obviously struggle with instructions from staff. If they said you were banned and you still made an account, that just proves you are an idiot. There are always reasons to ban people, especially cheaters, or people who can't follow the rules. Why should the staff care what you believe? Why are you so important that you can ignore what the staff says?

megabyteme
07-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Oleg's aluminum foil hat blocks your good sense, atreides.

OlegL
07-12-2014, 08:26 PM
Okay, I broke the rules by continuously asking for a BCG invite in the #help channel, but I think they are too strict with these rules.

IdolEyes787
07-12-2014, 08:31 PM
Why are you so important that you can ignore what the staff says?

Conversely,why are staff so important that they ignore what OlegL says?

I mean besides the obvious him being nuts part.

atreides
07-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Why are you so important that you can ignore what the staff says?

Conversely,why are staff so important that they ignore what OlegL says?

I mean besides the obvious him being nuts part.

You are completely right IdolEyes787, how could I ignore the obvious! We must get to the bottom of this, quick someone find a staff member from BCG.

megabyteme
07-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Okay, I broke the rules by continuously asking for a BCG invite in the #help channel, but I think they are too strict with these rules.

How lenient should they be?

IdolEyes787
07-12-2014, 09:00 PM
You are completely right IdolEyes787, how could I ignore the obvious! We must get to the bottom of this, quick someone find a staff member from BCG.

Yeah whatever. Like I'm suppose to know or care who staffs BCG.:ermm:

Anyway what you don't seem to comprehend is whatever power you had in the situation you gave up with the ban and now whatever power remains lies with OlegL.

See you literally can't do anything else to him while he on the other hand is free to annoy you until the cows come home and being the aforementioned nuts I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

If you were truly smart and not just smart-ass with the comebacks then you'd be reinstating him right now if not sooner.

I'm afraid and all that mental ire isn't even directed towards me.

OlegL
07-12-2014, 09:06 PM

If a person asks for an invitation to BCG, they should give it to him.

IdolEyes787
07-12-2014, 09:06 PM

Fuck you, Fascist.

dion09529
07-12-2014, 09:52 PM

I'd invite you but that'd meant that my account would be doomed

megabyteme
07-12-2014, 09:57 PM

Then why have registrations, rules, mods, and stuffs?

atreides
07-12-2014, 10:02 PM

Shhh.. Logic doesn't work on OlegL

OlegL
07-12-2014, 10:05 PM

I never ran a tracker, so I can't tell you why those things are necessary. I know one thing: I needed an invite and I still need an invite.

dion09529
07-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Goddamit, stoi. Invite the guy!!!

megabyteme
07-12-2014, 11:00 PM

I never ran a tracker, so I can't tell you why those things are necessary. I know one thing: I needed an invite and I still need an invite.

Then let's keep it simple? Why does the site have registration?

OlegL
07-12-2014, 11:14 PM
I have no idea.

IdolEyes787
07-13-2014, 01:13 AM
Then let's keep it simple? Why does the site have registration?
In case BCG is drawn into a war,they can conscript you?:unsure:

megabyteme
07-13-2014, 03:47 AM
I have no idea.

Then are you particularly well suited for the task of creating site policies? :unsure:

OlegL
07-13-2014, 03:58 AM
Nope.

megabyteme
07-13-2014, 04:03 AM
Since you know nothing about running a site, do not know why the site would need registrations, and have no experience establishing site policies, is it reasonable for you to tell them they are "unfair" based on nothing else than your wanting to be allowed back after you have been banned from there?

Artemis
07-13-2014, 05:56 AM
Since you know nothing about running a site, do not know why the site would need registrations, and have no experience establishing site policies, is it reasonable for you to tell them they are "unfair" based on nothing else than your wanting to be allowed back after you have been banned from there?

It worked with HDBits! Oleg was banned and then kept up his persistent nagging until they finally gave in and let him back in. Now with site staff as anal as HDBits giving up in the face of the nagfest, it is 'reasonable' to assume that the same method of dogged persistence and sheer batshit stubbornness will work on other staff.... :idunno:

megabyteme
07-13-2014, 06:05 AM

It worked with HDBits! Oleg was banned and then kept up his persistent nagging until they finally gave in and let him back in. Now with site staff as anal as HDBits giving up in the face of the nagfest, it is 'reasonable' to assume that the same method of dogged persistence and sheer batshit stubbornness will work on other staff.... :idunno:

Yeah, but aren't ALL members of HDBits batshit nuts? :idunno: To devote soooo much time and effort over unimportant, imperceivable "differences", then crank out massive bandwidth to share... I think Oleg was a good match there. At least he speaks fluent Guano-ese.

OlegL
07-13-2014, 04:12 PM

I don't see why they couldn't just give me the damn invite.

megabyteme
07-13-2014, 04:21 PM

I don't see why you couldn't have followed some pretty damn simple rules when you had one. :ermm:

IdolEyes787
07-13-2014, 04:22 PM
Not for nothing but I've played many,many videogames and can honestly say that each and every one was an incredible waste of the precious little time I was given on this Earth* so if BCG is looking to penalize OlegL, then I think giving him an invite would be considered punishment enough.:mellow:

*Who would have thought Zelda and FST would have anything in common?

megabyteme
07-13-2014, 04:34 PM
*Who would have thought Zelda and FST would have anything in common?

Cheer up, Princess Peach. :console:

IdolEyes787
07-13-2014, 04:39 PM
That's Mario,Bowser.

OlegL
07-13-2014, 04:40 PM

I don't see why you couldn't have followed some pretty damn simple rules when you had one. :ermm:

What do you mean when you say "when you had one"? I already told you that when they opened the #invites channel, I was able to receive an invitation to BCG, but since they remembered what I had previously done, they disabled my account.

IdolEyes787
07-13-2014, 04:44 PM
I see this as a case where a blackjack or some brass knuckles would come in very handy.

megabyteme
07-13-2014, 04:54 PM

What do you mean when you say "when you had one"? I already told you that when they opened the #invites channel, I was able to receive an invitation to BCG, but since they remembered what I had previously done, they disabled my account.

The site has no rule against reestablishing a new account when one gets pruned. Stoi has told people to do so. You screwed the pooch when you had one, then got on the nerves (go figure :idunno: ) of staff there. they don't want you around; they have it in for you; they wouldn't invite you on a boat, they wouldn't invite you with a goat...

Place your ass to your monitor and imagine staff of BCG ramming their fists up it. You have worn out your welcome.

OlegL
07-13-2014, 05:13 PM
I still don't understand what you are trying to tell me. My first account was pruned, so I wanted to get another account, but it wasn't possible to get the account without an invitation. So, I went to the #help channel and asked them to give me one. They told me I wasn't allowed to ask for an invite in that channel. But I kept asking them for the invite because I really wanted to get it. They told me that I would never be allowed to return to BCG. Then they created the #invites channel. Even though they forbade me from returning to BCG, I went to #invites anyway and received the invite, but my account was banned within 30 minutes of registering it.

IdolEyes787
07-13-2014, 05:35 PM
I still don't understand what you are trying to tell me. My first account was pruned, so I wanted to get another account, but it wasn't possible to get the account without an invitation. So, I went to the #help channel and asked them to give me one. They told me I wasn't allowed to ask for an invite in that channel. But I kept asking them for the invite because I really wanted to get it. They told me that I would never be allowed to return to BCG. Then they created the #invites channel. Even though they forbade me from returning to BCG, I went to #invites anyway and received the invite, but my account was banned within 30 minutes of registering it.

Highlighted for idiots.

In other news ,everyone told me not to lie down in the middle of the freeway but I decided to go against what they said and got run over by several cars, a half ton and a van full of hippies in an yellow microbus.
I don't understand why this happened.:cry:

OlegL
07-13-2014, 06:32 PM
You have to understand that for years they had this policy under which no account was in danger of getting disabled for being inactive. They suddenly changed that policy and since the change was so sudden, I had no respect for this new policy. I really wanted to receive another invitation to BCG. I hope the BCG staff will realize that my desire to return to BCG is really strong and I hope they won't ban my account if I become a member of BCG again.

IdolEyes787
07-13-2014, 07:12 PM
You have to understand that for years they had this policy under which no account was in danger of getting disabled for being inactive. They suddenly changed that policy and since the change was so sudden, I had no respect for this new policy.

The U.S. had this long standing policy where Blacks couldn't attend the same schools as Whites and then they suddenly changed it.
I guess it's then safe to assume that you have no respect for that as well.

OlegL
07-13-2014, 07:38 PM
Well, of course, the policy of racial segregation was immoral, but I think you are trying to draw a comparison between two completely different things, IdolEyes. My own actions were never immoral. I only wanted to receive an invitation to BCG.

IdolEyes787
07-13-2014, 07:48 PM
immoral (ɪˈmɒrəl)adjj 3. unscrupulous or unethical:

unethical - not conforming to approved standards of social or professional behavior;

Want to try that again?

OlegL
07-13-2014, 08:06 PM
Well, when you imply that "immoral" is something that is not conforming to approved standards of social or professional behavior, I think you are talking about moral relativism. What I am talking about is different. I am talking about absolute morality. I didn't do anything wrong by asking to be invited to BCG.

atreides
07-13-2014, 08:13 PM
Well, when you imply that "immoral" is something that is not conforming to approved standards of social or professional behavior, I think you are talking about moral relativism. What I am talking about is different. I am talking about absolute morality. I didn't do anything wrong by asking to be invited to BCG.

Yes you did Oleg, when the staff tells you to stop asking for invites in #help and you don't then you have broken the rules of the site.

OlegL
07-13-2014, 08:21 PM
But I really wanted to receive the damn invite!

megabyteme
07-13-2014, 08:39 PM

They didn't ban you for being a Jew, Oleg- they banned you for being an idiot. :mellow:

This thread proves you have not altered that course of action.

atreides
07-13-2014, 09:05 PM
But I really wanted to receive the damn invite!

So because you want something that means the rules don't matter? Stop acting like a child and learn that breaking the rules has consequences.

OlegL
07-13-2014, 09:13 PM
Okay.

Artemis
07-13-2014, 09:41 PM

You don't need to understand what anyone else is telling you. If you read back slowly through what you just wrote, taking time to allow each separate statement to sink in before moving on to the next, all will be revealed.

* If this is still too much of a struggle I will try to encapsulate the concept for you: BCG is their sandbox and you aren't invited to play in it anymore because you were an irritating twat. This thread carries on the irritating twat theme and even expands upon it somewhat, so this will mostly likely result in a hardening of that attitude.

Just a thought, but most people give up nagging the shit out of others because they want something while still children, what happened to you?

IdolEyes787
07-13-2014, 09:46 PM
What I am talking about is different. I am talking about absolute morality.

There is no such thing as "absolute" morality.
To suggest there is merely arrogance and egotism.

megabyteme
07-13-2014, 10:03 PM
There is no such thing as "absolute" morality.
To suggest there is[, is] merely arrogance and egotism.

If I liked you better, I'd use this as my sigy. Best summation of ethics I've encountered- and it fits on a postage stamp. Well said.

P.S. Queer. :dry:

True story: I just read this back to my wife, and she said, "...and you are going to make this sound gay?"

IdolEyes787
07-13-2014, 10:06 PM
I assumed that you made everything sound gay.:unsure:

megabyteme
07-13-2014, 11:17 PM
Probably your most brilliant post ever, and I had to correct your grammar. Friggin' mouth-breather. :no:

stoi
07-16-2014, 02:00 PM
We were open for 24 hours at the weekend, if you had not have spent all your time complaining on here you might have got in.

OlegL
07-16-2014, 02:47 PM
We were open for 24 hours at the weekend, if you had not have spent all your time complaining on here you might have got in.

Dude, did you even read what I wrote in this thread? I didn't register at BCG when it was open for sign-ups because I didn't want them to ban my account as soon as I registered. My previous account was banned because they didn't like my behavior in the #help channel. This thread exists because I want you and your fellow staffers to forgive me for my past behavior. If I manage to get an invitation to BCG, I don't want to be banned from the site for my previous actions.

Rart
07-16-2014, 04:19 PM
I know that this is a massive stretch, but if I were to make daring guess it would be that if the site's owner posted here that you missed open signups, he probably doesn't care (at least anymore) about what happened before.

OlegL
07-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Well, even though he doesn't care about what happened before, he probably won't interfere if some other staffer who's below him on the ladder of power disables my account. That's why I want every single staff member to forgive me for my past actions.

Artemis
07-16-2014, 08:05 PM
.....That's why I want every single staff member to forgive me for my past actions.

:glag:

absent_today
07-17-2014, 01:29 AM
stoi - Use your magic wand here for OlegL

stoi
07-17-2014, 01:42 AM
Why not just register with a different name.

From memory it was cirno and regs that would quit if I let you in, they are not staff anymore so doesn't bother me if you get back in or not, you are a bit weird but I've seen worse so meh.

And no I didn't read a word you said. Just the title.

megabyteme
07-17-2014, 01:49 AM
Just keep your head down, and don't bring attention to yourself, Oleg.

OlegL
07-17-2014, 03:21 AM
Why not just register with a different name.

From memory it was cirno and regs that would quit if I let you in, they are not staff anymore so doesn't bother me if you get back in or not, you are a bit weird but I've seen worse so meh.

And no I didn't read a word you said. Just the title.

Okay, thank you for your responses. My next step now is to post a request for an invitation to BCG in the BT Invites section of the forums.

stan
07-18-2014, 06:32 AM
That will probably get you banned straight away.

Which is probably what you really want.

OlegL
07-18-2014, 05:08 PM
Why would it get me banned straight away? Stoi told me that if I got another invitation to BCG, I would need to register at the site under a different username. That's exactly what I'll do in case I get the invitation. I think that he implied that I would be able to keep my account with the username that is not "Oleg".

megabyteme
07-18-2014, 08:09 PM
Try this, oh so covert one: Create another user account here on FST, and make posts as you see fit. It won't be long before someone spots you. You have a way about you... :pinch:

OlegL
07-18-2014, 08:14 PM
But I never have any intentions to hide. I want people to know my real me.

IdolEyes787
07-18-2014, 08:32 PM
But I never have any intentions to hide. I want people to know my real me.You're like some sort of autistic saint.What with just being honest like everyone was suppose before the internet and all that.

"Know my real me".:unsure:

megabyteme
07-18-2014, 08:34 PM
But I never have any intentions to hide. I want people to know my real me.

Somethings are best left to the imagination and some things that can be spoken are better off not said. (Quote by - Lori Ann Felker)

:whistling: