PDA

View Full Version : Pianosheets still around?

primetime34
08-03-2014, 01:20 AM
I went to their irc channel per the pianosheets.org page, but it says they are closed. Is this the case? If so, where can I get some sheet music?

Thanks!

crazzyjoe31
08-06-2014, 01:51 AM
I just logged into my account. Not sure how much longer they will stay open though.

primetime34
08-08-2014, 05:42 AM
I just logged into my account. Not sure how much longer they will stay open though.

Any chances they are taking new members? I'd love to get in on it before they go away. :D

DeadPoet
08-08-2014, 03:48 PM
They are suggesting their members to move to myanonamouse, as it has pretty decent sheet-music collection. There is really no point of trying to get into Pianosheets because it can shut down at any moment.
Still, if you are looking for something in particular, I can try to help you out.

primetime34
08-09-2014, 03:25 AM
They are suggesting their members to move to myanonamouse, as it has pretty decent sheet-music collection. There is really no point of trying to get into Pianosheets because it can shut down at any moment.
Still, if you are looking for something in particular, I can try to help you out.

Good info, thanks. I'm already at myanonamouse, so that's good to know.

As far as specific things, I have a few things I'm looking for:

Star Trek Theme Music (easy piano)
Garth Brooks
Disney Easy Piano
Neil Diamond

That's all I can think of right now.

Thanks.

DeadPoet
08-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Ok, there are some of the things you are looking for, but when I try to download them it shows "tracker offline (timed out)" in my torrent client. It might be that tracker is gone or there are problems at my end. Eather way, it looks like I won't be able to help you out.

primetime34
08-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Ok, there are some of the things you are looking for, but when I try to download them it shows "tracker offline (timed out)" in my torrent client. It might be that tracker is gone or there are problems at my end. Eather way, it looks like I won't be able to help you out.

I sure appreciate you being willing! Thanks again.