PDA

View Full Version : of all the retarded dogs

Speedo
08-22-2014, 01:20 AM
So this place has just gone to the scream loudest, lesser of humanity, snaring little fucking dogs, haven't it?

I have a way with dogs. This will be a place you return too.

Unless you like little furryless retarded uncute imbecile fuckers running around humping your feet. What the fuck do I know

IdolEyes787
08-22-2014, 12:13 PM
Apparently very,very little.

megabyteme
08-22-2014, 03:16 PM

Dave? :unsure:

Speedo
08-22-2014, 05:24 PM
when it goes of, you ready? why do I smell corn?

chalice
08-22-2014, 07:13 PM

This is one of those 'could be Dave, but isn't' scenarios.

I recall harshing this spastic in days of yore. I remember it because its name sounds like paedophiles. It embarrassed itself for about a month, and then slunk off to a different anonymity. It's easy. It was easy five years ago, and it's easier now.

I reckon it's just been recently ejected from a particularly restrictive relationship and it can now do what it likes. We're singularly fortunate in that we get to witness the witless renaissance, innit.

How's the having sex with kids thing going, PeedoS?

TheFoX
08-22-2014, 08:07 PM
Ah, he's a (s)Peedo then.

Artemis
08-22-2014, 10:17 PM

This is one of those 'could be Dave, but isn't' scenarios.

I recall harshing this spastic in days of yore. I remember it because its name sounds like paedophiles. It embarrassed itself for about a month, and then slunk off to a different anonymity. It's easy. It was easy five years ago, and it's easier now.

I reckon it's just been recently ejected from a particularly restrictive relationship and it can now do what it likes. We're singularly fortunate in that we get to witness the witless renaissance, innit.

How's the having sex with kids thing going, PeedoS?

Actually, I for one would embrace a witless renaissance, the level of the windowlickers around here has declined to an endless procession of sullen and somnambulent teens. The apoplexy of someone mashing their keyboard in rage, and speeling badly because they are so angry at another cruise missile of wit from Chavis, Snyy or Barbie was one of the highlights of coming to teh board. Now they don't even reply usually, just largely sulk that they had to poast in the first place, and barely put half a thought into the process. :sadwalk:

Snee
08-31-2014, 09:37 AM
Sometimes, I miss having the will and determination to metaphorically kick the legs out from under someone and proceed to jump up and down on them, for hours.

This is what happens when you get laid on a daily basis. Just takes a man's edge away :no:

Something Else
08-31-2014, 10:26 AM
So this place has just gone to the scream loudest, lesser of humanity, snaring little fucking dogs, haven't it?

Unless you like little furryless retarded uncute imbecile fuckers running around humping your feet. What the fuck do I know

You obviously don't know the difference between hasn't and haven't. That much is obvious. :pinch: