PDA

View Full Version : Help req for the title of a movie please ??

sadsack
09-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Hi all,

I'm going to do my best to try and remember some bits of a film that I watched ages ago... (for some unknown reason I keep thinking James Coburn was in it) but I had a look through imdb and nothing rang a bell.)

There was a part in the film where a man and a woman get stuck/thrown into what I think may have been some kind of grain silo (or large cylindrical tower) and then someone starts to fill the silo with water, (thus all should drown) but the couple manage to keep afloat of the constant filling water, when they realize that they may be able to escape through a hole at the top that has a large round handle on it, (from what I remember it ends up being locked), so the man decides to try and swim back down to the bottom to try the door, just at that moment someone comes along and opens the bottom door and saves the day...

That's the main bit in the film that I can remember.. if anyone could shed some light on this I would be very much grateful because I can't see it coming back on the telly any time soon.

sorry chaps forgot to mention, this movie would have been made during the 70's or possible early 80's. it's deffo not a recent film.

much appreciate any ideas/help
thanks chaps
sadsack..