PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] (CCC) CrypticHaven Recruitment (5 users only)

SPY
09-10-2014, 07:48 PM
send this to trash ! thanks

IdolEyes787
09-10-2014, 10:03 PM
1.My oldest account is turning 16 in a few weeks and the little bastard expects me to buy him a car.As if,right?Like what has that ungrateful cunt ever done for me?
2. I'm from Canada andt I'm assuming if you want to see my country you can look at a map.Also are we talking actual or mental age because if mental then I'm assuming about six.
3. I'm pretty sure that there isn't such a thing as a "comedy actor" .There are actor who do comedies but I'm pretty sure Sir Anthony Hopkins does as well so probably Denzel Washington and the guy who plays Leatherface in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. As for "favs" I would list some but I don't want to inadvertently hurt The Big Lebowski's feelings by leaving it off my list. It's ghey like Meg that.
4. Don't take this the wrong way but fuck off.
5.I can seed torrent indefinitely but obviously not being completely mental I don't.
6.I'm not sure if my computer is funny.If it is then I'm assuming it's very dry humour and I'm not getting it.
7.No that would be stupid as the real money is obviously in selling.

SPY
09-10-2014, 11:53 PM
Funny ironie...but if you want to join take my req seriously :blink: at least some points.