PDA

View Full Version : TV series downloads

easycomptr
09-16-2014, 11:53 PM
I recently discovered Usenet and NZB stuff but to be honest it has confused me so much :blink: I've just been using torrents so much that I never knew this existed but I'm glad I found this site. The community here is tight and the NZB section is always up-to-date. But I have a question about the TV series... The main reason why I am using NZB now is to find DVD-R movies instead of rips like ISO's... Since I like menus and official subtitles along with bonus features. DVD-R movies are immediately updated while TV series rarely update and I wonder why. In sites for scene releases I see loads of series I want in DVD-R form with the name of the scene and everything but I NEVER find the NZB for them :wacko:
Where are all these scene releases released?

scdas141
09-17-2014, 12:18 AM
Heheheh.. so what u want basically is a leech account for a topsite ??

easycomptr
09-17-2014, 04:16 PM
Heheheh.. so what u want basically is a leech account for a topsite ??

I have no idea what that means but sounds good to me :P

scdas141
09-17-2014, 06:46 PM
well google it, buddy.. or u can be a donator here to get basic nzb access

easycomptr
09-17-2014, 07:53 PM

To be honest I wish I can donate here but Paypal ain't supported in my country. If it were I would've donated loooong time ago :P

piercerseth
09-18-2014, 06:04 AM

To be honest I wish I can donate here but Paypal ain't supported in my country. If it were I would've donated loooong time ago :P

I saw you started this thread: http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/456961-Cannot-donate Alternate methods are great, and you *could* bump it, though I'm not sure how much good it would do. :idunno:

easycomptr
09-19-2014, 07:42 PM

I saw you started this thread: http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/456961-Cannot-donate Alternate methods are great, and you *could* bump it, though I'm not sure how much good it would do. :idunno:

It's okay they're saying Paypal will be available in my country soon so I will donate ASAP.