PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BTN Invite for orphaned TvT top member

ceraldi
10-03-2014, 03:38 AM
I have been a active member and donor over at TvT since it was created, did over 2TB of seeding per month (I would prove that but TvT has been down for weeks now)
Just need a new home for my TV addiction since its looking more and more like TvT is gone for good. I also will eventually get BTN invites to other GOOD TvT refugees I invited and trust.

Thanks

SPY
10-03-2014, 11:23 AM
TvT is up and running :)

IdolEyes787
10-03-2014, 12:26 PM
Things I learned from your post.

1. Your blithe use of the words "orphan" and "refugee" suggests you are rather callus to suffering of either group.Don't even get me started on the use of "home".
2. You have no problem though no "need" in monopolizing bandwidth to the potential determent of other people.
3. Have donated here to bypass any waiting period which suggests you don't care anything about this site or the members here and just want to complete your "business" and hightail it out of here, never to be seen again as quickly and easily as possible.Plus you donated here which makes you mental.
4. You're enough of a douche to tempt the naive and greedy with the tit for tat card which smacks of something other than being the sort of "good"person I'd consider inviting anywhere.

ceraldi
10-03-2014, 10:25 PM
IdolEyes787: Yup your right, I just came here and donated money to this site to act like a "douche" and leave one I have gotten what I want.... your analysis of my psyche is amazing.

IdolEyes787
10-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Yeah that's why the FBI calls me in on all the really hard cases.
Anyway if you are suggesting that donating makes you a good person I probably should point out that about 1000 Washington lobbyists are trying their utmost to prove you wrong.

Lady LoTL
10-04-2014, 03:27 AM
If I may add to the bouquet of this thread ~
Nothing makes the op's stay here at FST look so promising as to contemplate it through a glass bottle of MD20...