PDA

View Full Version : [Request] SCC invite

SliDer5
10-11-2014, 05:32 AM
Because of they gave some invites to each user as anniversary celebration.
Those invites can be used only till 1st of November.

anon
10-11-2014, 06:06 PM
I'm reopening this thread since 1. you're from a country which SCC bans from signing up, 2. who the fuck closes a request thread? You're asking people to do you a favor!

dion09529
10-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Which countries are banned from signing up?

anon
10-11-2014, 06:13 PM
We have a handy list here (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/381232-BANNED-or-Restricted-countries-from-Trackers-(look-here-before-inviting-someone)).

IdolEyes787
10-11-2014, 06:19 PM
Do not send invites to users from Romania, Israel, Brazil or Egypt

Oddly India were child labour is still legal and they gang rape and murder women on a regular basis is still fine.As is Russia,China and various South American countries known for their corruption and human rights abuses.
Oh well just as long as they seed I guess.:unsure:

megabyteme
10-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Do not send invites to users from Romania, Israel, Brazil or Egypt

Oddly India were child labour is still legal and they gang rape and murder women on a regular basis is still fine.As is Russia,China and various South American countries known for their corruption and human rights abuses.
Oh well just as long as they seed I guess.:unsure:

Sharing is caring. :happy:

Lady LoTL
10-12-2014, 01:07 AM
Sometimes it's not...

MONTGOMERY, Ala. —

"A pastor shocked his Montgomery, Ala., congregation and the entire community with the admission that he had sex with female church members while knowing that he had AIDS.

The Rev. Juan D. McFarland made the admission from the pulpit during a Sunday service in September, said Deacon Nathan Williams Jr., a 71-year member of the Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church.

"He made it public. He shared it (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/09/pastor-with-aids-admits-sex-with-church-members/16996323/), and I'm just saying what he said," Williams said, adding that McFarland said the sex did not occur in the church sanctuary..."

megabyteme
10-12-2014, 03:59 AM
Sometimes it's not...

MONTGOMERY, Ala. —

"A pastor shocked his Montgomery, Ala., congregation and the entire community with the admission that he had sex with female church members while knowing that he had AIDS.

The Rev. Juan D. McFarland made the admission from the pulpit during a Sunday service in September, said Deacon Nathan Williams Jr., a 71-year member of the Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church.

"He made it public. He shared it (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/09/pastor-with-aids-admits-sex-with-church-members/16996323/), and I'm just saying what he said," Williams said, adding that McFarland said the sex did not occur in the church sanctuary..."

"He was on marijuana, cocaine and all the drugs you can think of," Williams said. "Those are his words."

He was on the marijuana. We all know what that did to Becky... :no:

SliDer5
10-12-2014, 04:09 AM
I'm reopening this thread since 1. you're from a country which SCC bans from signing up, 2. who the fuck closes a request thread? You're asking people to do you a favor!

I closed the thread because it is no longer actual.

Lady LoTL
10-12-2014, 11:43 AM
He was on the marijuana. We all know what that did to Becky... :no:
I still miss Becky...

Does this mean that you received an invite? We would like to know so that one of us doesn't mistakenly invite you again...

IdolEyes787
10-12-2014, 01:02 PM
No it's still an actual thread,it just doesn't make actual sense.

SliDer5
10-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Does this mean that you received an invite? We would like to know so that one of us doesn't mistakenly invite you again...

No longer actual.

I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.

IdolEyes787
10-12-2014, 01:33 PM
So unlike your parents then.:)

SliDer5
10-12-2014, 01:57 PM
So unlike your parents then.:)

Why so rude?

Lady LoTL
10-13-2014, 12:26 AM
No longer actual.

I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.
Who said anything about stupid mistakes? BTW, a "clever mistake" is like a "contradictory oxymoron"...

So. I will ask my question again, and please answer without giving me another "No longer actual" reply -

megabyteme
10-13-2014, 05:04 PM
Personally, I don't expect him to receive an overwhelming number of invites. :D

Lady LoTL
10-14-2014, 01:14 AM
Just sayin'...for sayin's sake.http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh210/allothers69/ksdkjf.gif