PDA

View Full Version : IPTorrents Owner Doxxed: Runs 6 trackers, involved in hacking and cyber attacks

rof_lcopter
10-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Links removed. Do not post them again.

Members are free to discuss the subject, but anything containing or directly linking to personal information is malicious and won't be supported here.

-Skiz

smcewa11
10-11-2014, 06:32 PM
:popcorn:

rof_lcopter
10-11-2014, 07:06 PM
links removed

IdolEyes787
10-11-2014, 07:11 PM
Shockingly some shadowy foreign internet cunt may be involved in criminal activity.

Anyway for anyone interested here (https://iptorrentsdox.com/) are the alleged facts.

Dox a pseudo word I didn't know and now like most stuff related to the internet will have to actively work to forget.

More to the point how come rof_lcopter and smcewa11 posts are both listed as being from the same person?

Yeah I really make it a point to trust new accounts 'cause I'm dumb.

Merwais.:eyebrows:

rof_lcopter
10-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Shockingly some shadowy foreign internet cunt may be involved in criminal activity.

Anyway for anyone interested here (https://iptorrentsdox.com/) are the alleged facts.

Dox a pseudo word I didn't know and now like most stuff related to the internet will have to actively work to forget.

More to the point how come rof_lcopter and smcewa11 posts are both listed as being from the same person?

Yeah I really make it a point to trust new accounts 'cause I'm dumb.

Thats not me, this is a brand new account and I've never posted on FST before

anon
10-11-2014, 08:19 PM

There's a bug in the forum that causes first posts to disappear when they're edited to add something the moderation filter would catch. It's been happening since last year, but *spoiler alert* nothing's been done to fix it.

The real question is how rof_lcopter teleported from the US to Israel to make his last post :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
10-11-2014, 08:29 PM
A sneaky person calling someone else sneaky sort of loses some of it's impact.Sort of like a lion sitting there gnawing on some antelope bones trying to convince me that killing is bad.

megabyteme
10-11-2014, 09:22 PM

Once he began touting IPT, I knew there was scumbaggery going on. As in, if the shit of the interwebs were to all pass through a lower intestine, Merwais would be its asshole.

Cabalo
10-12-2014, 05:19 AM
Oh, we all miss Merwais here!
So, no flaming left and right going on this thread? Are you guys growing old and quiet?

Oh, look at what's in the dox in the first link... Merwais himself! Who here would have imagined he was IPT's owner? :rolleyes:

image removed - Please don't post personal info.

Cabalo
10-12-2014, 05:27 AM
But let's face it: the biggest issue here is the guy is taking "donations" to his site which other trackers would love to get instead.

megabyteme
10-12-2014, 05:49 AM
image removed

He's managed to do quite a bit in his 13 years of life. :O

The_Martinator
10-12-2014, 09:23 AM
So my question now is, is there an alternative to IPtorrents? As in a big tracker where one can find rare stuff. Demonoid? My account is gone, so I'd appreciate some feeback here... :whistling

Don't want to join places if I'm not gonna use the account.

antrax34130
10-12-2014, 10:26 AM
FST so famous :D

IdolEyes787
10-12-2014, 01:10 PM
So, no flaming left and right going on this thread? Are you guys growing old and quiet?

I would have thought megabyteme was flaming enough for anyone.

megabyteme
10-12-2014, 04:23 PM
So my question now is, is there an alternative to IPtorrents? As in a big tracker where one can find rare stuff. Demonoid? My account is gone, so I'd appreciate some feeback here... :whistling

Don't want to join places if I'm not gonna use the account.

I have not been able to find a good alternative to IPT. I'd suggest using it, but don't donate.

PM me if you want invites, Martin, to another 0-day tracker.

IdolEyes787
10-12-2014, 04:44 PM

I don't know what godforsaken part of the World you all live in but where I come from we are merciful and kill anything that ugly.

So my question now is, is there an alternative to IPtorrents? As in a big tracker where one can find rare stuff.

Yeah lots but the bad news is apparently merwias owns all of them.:mellow:

anon
10-12-2014, 06:27 PM

Oh, look at what's in the dox in the first link... Merwais himself! Who here would have imagined he was IPT's owner? :rolleyes:

image removed

Hey there, where the hell have you been? :happy:

The_Martinator
10-13-2014, 06:43 PM
So If I join will merwais own me as well?!

smcewa11
10-13-2014, 10:18 PM
The ipt owner should copy hd-sports and sell multiple donor and vip levels, from 35$ up to insane levels, if hd-sports can get fucktards to spend $1000 for top level vip then there is a market to be exploited.

livelife
10-15-2014, 02:46 AM
The ipt owner should copy hd-sports and sell multiple donor and vip levels, from 35$ up to insane levels, if hd-sports can get fucktards to spend $1000 for top level vip then there is a market to be exploited.

Unbelievable, at that price you can buy a brand new TV and an actual ESPN subscription LOL

zero66
10-17-2014, 04:33 PM
But let's face it: the biggest issue here is the guy is taking "donations" to his site which other trackers would love to get instead.

when your close to the top, theres alot of people biting at your heels

absent_today
10-18-2014, 12:10 PM
iptorrents is like Pakistan they keep making encroachments but never agree to it.

IdolEyes787
10-18-2014, 12:48 PM

when your close to the top, theres alot of people biting at your heels

Or you're close to the top because you've stepped on a lot of people to get there.:mellow:

A
10-20-2014, 05:38 PM
:ermm:

Enlightened
10-24-2014, 10:22 PM
Looks like "More" than a Full time job.LMAO

absent_today
10-25-2014, 04:32 PM
Seems like the IPT admin has accepted that they attacked PTN and BTN

news on /r/trackers

IdolEyes787
10-25-2014, 04:42 PM
Note to World : I don't log onto one website so that someone can link me to another website.

anon
10-25-2014, 05:06 PM
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" -- IPT sysop

IdolEyes787
10-25-2014, 05:16 PM
Lay the fuck off IPT they are currently giving out Halloween "gifts" where if you pay them money you have a extremely slim chance to win stuff. Even better the more money you give them the less extremely slim chance your chances will be.
I suppose if I gave them the full cost of a new iPhone my chances would be right up there around 20% of winning an actual iPhone.:O

God I wish I had thought of this last Christmas.

absent_today
10-26-2014, 03:21 AM
There data center should be flooded with water

EyeCandy
06-13-2021, 12:33 PM
Never forget....

FreeCandy
06-14-2021, 10:38 PM
I wish I am capable of doing what people like IPT sysop did.
Sell "air" and actually earn tons of money by selling it.

There will always be people with tons of money to spare, and they are more likely to ones to buy that "air" in today's world.
I will rather be stupid with money to buy "air", then be stupid without money to buy air.
Even if I am stupid enough to buy air I am literally blocked by my current hell of a financial status and struggle to survive from month to month. :cry:

Life has been very hard for me, but I was never jealous for success of other people.
On the other hand, if that success came from some kind of criminal activity that is something I would never support or admire.

IdolEyes787
06-15-2021, 05:16 PM
Seven years is an abnormally long time to hold a grudge, even is you are broke and mental.

For context, I only held a grudge against Meg for like four years.

Funkin'
06-17-2021, 01:38 PM
rof_lcopter

That user name is the only thing I got from this thread. It made me literally LoL.
Oh, and that I wish I could sell "air" too. If I knew for sure it would populate, I would make a tracker you have to pay to get into, no invites cuz I'm a greedy cunt, and a one time payment to leech, Don't care if you seed it back or not, use the site like Newsgroups for all I care.. Just want the money.

anon
06-20-2021, 05:47 AM
Never forget....

/r/trackers sure doesn't. Anyway, through and despite all the drama, IPT remains a fine source. Just don't donate or interact with their staff.

rof_lcopter

That user name is the only thing I got from this thread. It made me literally LoL.

A long time ago, I played a Flash game where you controlled a ROFLcopter made of ASCII art and had to defend against enemies. Good stuff :)

megabyteme
06-20-2021, 09:46 PM
/r/trackers sure doesn't. Anyway, through and despite all the drama, IPT remains a fine source. Just don't donate or interact with their staff.

rof_lcopter

A long time ago, I played a Flash game where you controlled a ROFLcopter made of ASCII art and had to defend against enemies. Good stuff :)

I can only imagine how amazing that would look in 8k

anon
06-21-2021, 08:33 AM
Wonder no more. I think it actually stands the test of time...

Funkin'
06-22-2021, 04:58 PM

Nice, A tower defense type of game made with ASCII art, I'm gonna look around and get it. Such a bitch that emuparadise isn't letting downloads anymore. But there's still Vimms Lair for the older stuff!

Meg I'll let you know when I totally remake it for 8k

EDIT:

Wonder no more. I think it actually stands the test of time...

How did I miss this? Valium and Methadone, along with 4 other pysch drugs is a hell of a pill cocktail.