PDA

View Full Version : [Request] GFT invite

inFormal
10-12-2014, 09:39 AM
Hi guys,

I m looking to improve my 0day resources. I ve been reading and checking pre sites. I think that GFT is the one that i need.

I can keep up with the seeding time or ratio requirements, since i have 2 pcs (home + seedbox) running 24/7.

I am more than happy to link you to my older p2p accounts, if you think you can help me.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,
inFormal

IdolEyes787
10-12-2014, 12:58 PM
I am more than happy to link you to my older p2p accounts

I guess possession is nine-tenths of the law.:ermm:

http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=4723103

Oddly though that explanation didn't work when I was pulled over for driving a stolen car and informed the officer " Well it's mine now,sucker".

inFormal
10-12-2014, 01:26 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=4723103

your link is not working for me

"my older p2p accounts"... meaning : i am an old dude in the p2p world | vs | i have accounts older than some trackers

possession is preferred... but renting/borrowing is also an option... trading is out of the question

inFormal
11-08-2014, 07:01 PM
I apologize to the person that has invited me to GFT

I have been disabled by kane because i publicly mentioned that i am willing to rent/borrow an account. That makes me a shady person and i am not welcomed on GFT for that.
Thank you for this experience, now i know what kind of tracker i wanted to add to my (g)oldies.

FST Mods: Please close this topic, since it has served it's purpose.

IdolEyes787
11-08-2014, 07:17 PM
I have been disabled by kane because i publicly mentioned that i am willing to rent/borrow an account. That makes me a shady person and i am not welcomed on GFT for that.

No that shows you are a shady person,the making part you did yourself.
Anyway as it directly effects their security,I don't think it's unreasonable for trackers to want to have some idea who is behind an account.

inFormal
11-08-2014, 07:32 PM
Anyway as it directly effects their security,I don't think it's unreasonable for trackers to want to have some idea who is behind an account.

My account has been directly disabled... just because of that simple statement. There was no prior discussion or interrogation.
Being accused of doing something wrong should be backed up by more than a few words on a forum.
kane "threatened" to report me to other trackers also... i truly hope that he does that so he can find out what kind of a user i really am... but i am certain that his pride will get in the way of re-enabling my account.

anon
11-09-2014, 02:31 AM
i publicly mentioned that i am willing to rent/borrow an account.

aw, man, you really shouldn't have

Lady LoTL
11-09-2014, 06:56 AM
Being accused of doing something wrong should be backed up by more than a few words on a forum. ...
Doesn't get any more "backed up" than by you saying it in your own words.

... but renting/borrowing is also an option..
I mean c'mon. Seriously...

inFormal
11-09-2014, 10:45 AM
Ok.
I am clearly speaking to stubborn young children here.

Sometimes I feel like killing idiots on this forum
OH wait... Somebody call the Internet police... That's proof enough for a mass murderer conviction

Thank you for not closing this thread as politely requested by me. I will not be coming here again since I don't want to have these kind of monologues again.

megabyteme
11-09-2014, 12:53 PM
Ok.

Sometimes I feel like killing idiots on this forum
OH wait... Somebody call the Internet police... That's proof enough for a mass murderer conviction

Thank you for not closing this thread as politely requested by me. I will not be coming here again since I don't want to have these kind of monologues again.

You want people to trust your words when you ask for a request to be filled, but your own words betray you every step of the way. You could consider having your mom make posts for you, but I get the feeling she recognizes you as a scumbag, too.

Maybe someone who doesn't know you at all, who has never checked your post history, and who doesn't bother to read your own posts in this thread could act in your defense. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
11-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Ok.

Say the person who cries,gathers up his toys and goes home when things fail to go the way he wants. :ermm:

... i truly hope that he does that so he can find out what kind of a user i really am... but i am certain that his pride will get in the way of re-enabling my account.

The kind where his tenuous ethics go out the window the moment he wants something?:unsure:
hey there...
i ll make this as simple as possible

i want a hdbits.org acc ... i don t really care about it's class

i can give you : stmusic [invites or acc with ~200 GB buffer] , TL [acc with ~ 500 GB buffer] , revTT [acc with ~ 100 GB buffer]

wanted to do this the nice way... but since i haven t received any positive responses... i turn to the easy way.

pm or post

Lady LoTL
11-09-2014, 04:03 PM
...I will not be coming here again since I don't want to have these kind of monologues again.
Can't miss you until you're gone...

You want people to trust your words when you ask for a request to be filled, but your own words betray you every step of the way. You could consider having your mom make posts for you, but I get the feeling she recognizes you as a scumbag, too.
His mom will not venture down into the basement...

Maybe someone who doesn't know you at all, who has never checked your post history, and who doesn't bother to read your own posts in this thread could act in your defense. :idunno:
Ye. And I have a Magic Kingdom for sale...