PDA

View Full Version : My Vagina is Itchy...

DngrMs
10-16-2014, 09:04 AM
...and I can't stop rubbing it, what should I do? **

** I'm (obviously) asking for advice on behalf of a friend so I !!!EXPECT!!! serious replies please!

Mr. Mulder
10-16-2014, 12:29 PM
Pics plz a/s/l?

megabyteme
10-16-2014, 02:03 PM

** I'm (obviously) asking for advice on behalf of a friend so I !!!EXPECT!!! serious replies please!

Penfoldcillin should do the trick.

TheFoX
10-16-2014, 06:25 PM

Penfoldcillin should do the trick.

Talking from experience, now, are we?

Artemis
10-16-2014, 07:39 PM
I personally don't have any answer for your 'friend's' query since you fucked up and came here under the misguided impression that this is an online pharmacy, so the only solace I can offer for your friend's fallopian fungus is a l'il poem I learned as a young lad....

Here's to the cut that never heals,
The more you rub it, the softer it feels,
You can wash it with soap, you can wash it with soda,
but you will never get rid of that Billingsgate odor.... :naughty:

Burton
10-16-2014, 08:40 PM
Not sure if we have doctors here.

And you should avoid random suggestion on the internet and symptoms diagnostics. It's a perfect recipe to lose sleep.

Adster
10-17-2014, 12:01 AM
Did you Cum?

megabyteme
10-17-2014, 05:11 AM

Been playing doctor since i was 4 years old (thanks uncle Ron :( ). Never lost a patient. I believe that MORE than makes me qualified to give interwebs diagnoses.

Burton
10-18-2014, 06:38 AM

Been playing doctor since i was 4 years old (thanks uncle Ron :( ). Never lost a patient. I believe that MORE than makes me qualified to give interwebs diagnoses.

Where did you get the degree from, WebMD?

Mr. Mulder
10-18-2014, 10:20 AM
I believe that vaginas are where lies and deceit originate from, perhaps there's a lie stuck in there? :eyebrows:

megabyteme
10-18-2014, 11:57 AM

Where did you get the degree from, WebMD?

drkoop.com. Old school. :01:

whatcdfan
10-18-2014, 05:21 PM

Let a surgeon put a jack fruit inside and then seal it. Resolve it for once and for all.

DngrMs
10-22-2014, 12:26 PM
So, problem solved.

I'm afraid I couldn't wait for the authoritative answer from FST and instead created 146 different threads on WebMD about vaginas desperately looking for the wisdom of idle housewives. The most helpful answer I got, and the advice I ultimately followed was "punch her in the cunt". It does now seem that the last thing on her mind is the itch. Bravo.

I personally don't have any answer for your 'friend's' query since you fucked up and came here under the misguided impression that this is an online pharmacy, so the only solace I can offer for your friend's fallopian fungus is a l'il poem I learned as a young lad....

Here's to the cut that never heals,
The more you rub it, the softer it feels,
You can wash it with soap, you can wash it with soda,
but you will never get rid of that Billingsgate odor.... :naughty:

Wins this thread.

And you should avoid random suggestion on the internet and symptoms diagnostics. It's a perfect recipe to lose sleep.

This is the most ridiculous advice I've ever heard about FST or the internet in general. Shame on you.

Playing doctor is fun, especially the Downtown Doctor.

littlecricket
10-24-2014, 12:52 PM
Sounds bad

Burton
10-26-2014, 08:29 PM
This is the most ridiculous advice I've ever heard about FST or the internet in general. Shame on you.

It's even more ridiculous trying to diagnose solutions to your health problems online. Do yourself a favor and see a doctor.

DngrMs
10-27-2014, 04:15 AM

It's even more ridiculous trying to diagnose solutions to your health problems online. Do yourself a favor and see a doctor.

Dude, I think you've misunderstood the purpose of the internet in general and FST in particular!

IdolEyes787
10-27-2014, 05:05 PM

I"m a doctor and a damn fine one and I can tell you for a fact that what is needed is a foot transplant.

megabyteme
10-27-2014, 05:42 PM

This is Obamacare. It may not be "ideal", but it's all some of us got...

Hn66
11-01-2014, 08:01 AM
Pics plz a/s/l?

not so serious :x

Erasor
11-07-2014, 09:21 PM
Dirty .. def dirty

nickherc
12-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Itchy and Scratchy show :D. Go to a freaking doctor.