PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Hdbits

EV0LUTI0N
10-18-2014, 01:54 AM
I am a longterm torrenter and many of my great accounts went prune or selfdestructed...Ive been through the huge SCT,FTN,FTWR,ITS,libitania,oink,Swedvdr and all the hubbubs, even use to help staffers and now I just would like to replace my hdbits account,
$$$$$$$$$ so I can fill my mutimedia pc with the movies, someone plz message me if you can help ,thankyou

whatcdfan
10-18-2014, 05:25 PM
I am a longterm torrenter and many of my great accounts went prune or selfdestructed...Ive been through the huge SCT,FTN,FTWR,ITS,libitania,oink,Swedvdr and all the hubbubs, even use to help staffers and now I just would like to replace my hdbits account,
$$$$$$$$$ so I can fill my mutimedia pc with the movies, someone plz message me if you can help ,thankyou

The request is so sincere, I can't even make a joke out if it.

IdolEyes787
10-18-2014, 05:50 PM
I am a longterm torrenter and many of my great accounts went prune or selfdestructed...Ive been through the huge SCT,FTN,FTWR,ITS,libitania,oink,Swedvdr and all the hubbubs even use to help staffers

If this was some attempt at proving trustworthiness then I would say it failed.:ermm:
Also perusing your post history here it appears you "acquired" a lot of "buffered" accounts so I assume staff were merely tricked into thinking you were someone you weren't and so reacted far differently than if they knew the truth of the matter.
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/181561-HAVE-rabbit

Anyway crooked saplings grow up to be crooked trees or something.

megabyteme
10-18-2014, 06:35 PM
Anyway crooked saplings grow up to be crooked trees or something.

Pretty sure that saying was initially about children with Scoliosis.

EV0LUTI0N
10-18-2014, 09:51 PM
plz don't tramp on my thread

IdolEyes787
10-18-2014, 10:46 PM
What I lack in tact I make up in perception so I'm pretty sure you just told me that if I'm not here specifically to give you stuff then I should shut the fuck up.:)

Is that close?I mean minus the "please".:mellow:

megabyteme
10-18-2014, 11:01 PM
plz don't tramp on my thread

We are just keeping this gem alive for you. The more people who see it, the more likely you are to purchase $$$$$$$$$$ receive an invite.

We're doing God's work here.

[...]I just would like to replace my hdbits account,

EV0LUTI0N
10-21-2014, 02:03 AM
am humbled and flattered but will continue to wait for someone with an hdbits to reply, thanks

megabyteme
10-21-2014, 08:29 AM
I was subtly suggesting that you should be perma-banned for attempting to purchase an invite, but it seems nobody reads these threads anymore. :no:

I suspect that if RealtY had one, the transaction would already be done. Keep looking, there's gotta be someone else looking for some quick cash...

IdolEyes787
10-21-2014, 12:27 PM
As hints on this thread help pay the bills I believe you just answered your own question.:mellow: