PDA

View Full Version : [Request] What Or Waffles invite

weenden
10-18-2014, 02:59 PM
What Or Waffles invite
got a wall mount jukebox and i wanna load it with music so any help with an invite would be great thx

whatcdfan
10-18-2014, 05:27 PM
Country?

IdolEyes787
10-18-2014, 05:58 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/349533-Need-Music-Tracker

Both What and Waffles have strict one account per lifetime rules so if you've been on either( which I'm reasonably certain you have since your requesting stops with that thread) you need to contact them and try to get your account re-enabled .

weenden
10-18-2014, 09:15 PM
never been on either never needed either got a wall mount jukebox and hey need new music as well as old music and im in the us

Lady LoTL
10-19-2014, 02:01 AM
never been on either never needed either got a wall mount jukebox and hey need new music as well as old music and im in the us
Um, so you are saying that at least two of us are hallucinating your thread from May 9, 2009 -

Posted 05-09-09, 08:52 AM -
im in need of a music tracker invite (what or waffles or any good tracker)something with a decent selection and im not into trance or any hybrid stuff thx for any help
??? Is that what you're saying???

whatcdfan
10-19-2014, 05:00 AM

Then try the interview.

It's only about putting time into it.Okey?

IdolEyes787
10-19-2014, 03:19 PM
Um, so you are saying that at least two of us are hallucinating your thread from May 9, 2009 -

I'm disappointed that after all this time you still don't understand how this torrent stuff works so let me explain it to you.Lots of posts and pretend internet friends = credibility.

Obviously there are cases like that duncan guy who everyone here loved until he came forth and admitted to multiple accounts and screwing everyone over or the mod on HDbits/IPT/TL,etc who was selling invites or the various sort of men who have masqueraded as women to try and win favour but those only show that the exceptions prove the rule.:)

Let us never resort to being animals like on the upcoming episode of The Walking Dead where Rick explains to Carl that no matter what he thinks or where he is or how many people are around him, he’s never safe, one second and it’s over.
Let us instead be good people and walk blindly into whatever traps await us because obviously dying or having all our private info stolen is far better than being eaten alive or potentially being called a bad name on an internet site.:)

weenden
10-19-2014, 03:26 PM
never got an invite from anyone from that post havent been back here much except an occasion maybe never rechecked dunno ive never been on either site ever in this name or any others i have no need to lie about i get one or i dont ...check with others hell check with waffles or what i havent been there cept irc on waffles yesterday and i got no respose and if they did i was out either dropping my car off to get work done or going for a long walk to pick the damn thing up names ive used tgo2go on a link site, spiros for wrestling sites only and weenden on torrents have a brother who goes by another name but i dont bother him he doesnt bother me

how do you do the interview part maybe ill try that after all

anon
10-19-2014, 05:18 PM
or the various sort of men who have masqueraded as women to try and win favour

We haven't had one of those in a long time now. It was really fun to expose their beyond pathetic antics :(

IdolEyes787
10-19-2014, 07:00 PM
Meg's a woman masquerading as a man if that makes you feel any better.

weenden
10-19-2014, 10:17 PM
thanks IdolEyes787

megabyteme
10-20-2014, 05:28 AM
We haven't had one of those in a long time now. It was really fun to expose their beyond pathetic antics :(

Nobody has ever mistaken Idol as masculine. :ghey:

whatcdfan
10-22-2014, 06:12 PM

Nobody here would invite you to What.cd for number of reasons but let's not discuss that. Take the interview, best method for What.

www.whatinterviewprep.com

Read it. All the info you need for the interview, if you don't understand anything or want more info, go to their IRC, they have a dedicated channel for the potential invitees or if you want it simple, just ask in this thread.

Good luck.

IdolEyes787
10-22-2014, 07:47 PM

Nobody here would invite you to What.cd for number of reasons but let's not discuss that.

No,let us.

Multiple reasons all being most everyone is afraid of losing their account.:mellow:

Personally I would give you one, albeit likely temporarily, just to prove to whatcdfan that anyone who speaks in absolutes is an idiot and to stick it in the faces of the hypocrites in charge of What who seem to think "sharing" is the right thing to do just as they control the how and to whom.:ermm:

I say"would" because I only have the one invite,down from the 10 I had at one time which makes me question if What is run by aboriginals seeing as they seem big into Indian giving. :)

PS I hold that one lone invite in the faint hope that one day I will be able to trade it for sex so don't ask.

PPS PM me weenden if you have a sister waaaaay better looking than I'm assuming you are.

teflon05
10-22-2014, 08:13 PM
PS I hold that one lone invite in the faint hope that one day I will be able to trade it for sex so don't ask.

PPS PM me weenden if you have a sister waaaaay better looking than I'm assuming you are.

Hmmmm.... You might want to reconsider your position on this. He may be way better at sex than his sister. :naughty:

IdolEyes787
10-22-2014, 08:24 PM
Does experience count for nothing?

weenden
10-23-2014, 08:30 AM
yes it counts for alot

whatcdfan
10-25-2014, 04:07 PM
No,let us.

Multiple reasons all being most everyone is afraid of losing their account.:mellow:

Personally I would give you one, albeit likely temporarily, just to prove to whatcdfan that anyone who speaks in absolutes is an idiot and to stick it in the faces of the hypocrites in charge of What who seem to think "sharing" is the right thing to do just as they control the how and to whom.:ermm:

I say"would" because I only have the one invite,down from the 10 I had at one time which makes me question if What is run by aboriginals seeing as they seem big into Indian giving. :)

Why so angry?

IdolEyes787
10-25-2014, 04:29 PM
Why so angry?

I'm pretty sure I'm not.I'm just like an amazing writerer.