PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Some Invites

Sawyer2020
10-28-2014, 11:17 PM
Hello FST
it been awhile :D
First IDK if people want those trackers if so...
well without boring you
here what I have
2 TD invites
19 Torrent.lt
6 LM invites ( when they have space for more users)
and trance route acc I don't use
and 3 TVT.com when it comes back :dabs:
Rules
convince me why I should invite you

LubTheStaringCat
10-29-2014, 02:01 AM
TD Is Torrent-Damage, right? I thought that was defunct over a year ago now.
Not that I was looking for an Invite, because I'm not. just curious.

Sawyer2020
10-29-2014, 12:38 PM
No torrent day

Lady LoTL
10-29-2014, 01:10 PM
Hello FST
it been awhile :D
First IDK if people want those trackers if so...
well without boring you
here what I have
2 TD invites
19 Torrent.lt
6 LM invites ( when they have space for more users)
and trance route acc I don't use
and 3 TVT.com when it comes back :dabs:
Rules
convince me why I should invite you
Firstly - Sawyer was my favorite LOST character. Secondly - nice giveaway! Lastly - Are you referring to TVT.Ro?
Not wanting an invite, just curious because so many people have been saying that the site is down when it's not.

Crap. I really need better glasses. Please disregard last question...

@LtSC - So TD is gone?..

IdolEyes787
10-29-2014, 04:21 PM
Firstly - Sawyer was my favorite LOST character. ..

You're a woman so yeah,obviously.:unsure:

LubTheStaringCat
10-29-2014, 07:22 PM
Firstly - Sawyer was my favorite LOST character. Secondly - nice giveaway! Lastly - Are you referring to TVT.Ro?
Not wanting an invite, just curious because so many people have been saying that the site is down when it's not.

Crap. I really need better glasses. Please disregard last question...

@LtSC - So TD is gone?..

If you search Torrent-Damage, there Is an article on TorrentFreak, tho It times out for me.
Click on the drop down box below the link, click on the cashed box.
And you can read the article, it says Torrent-Damage closed its doors on the 5th of August, 2013.

Lady LoTL
10-30-2014, 04:25 AM
Firstly - Sawyer was my favorite LOST character. ..
You're a woman so yeah,obviously.:unsure:
How short your memory. Or was it before your time that I frequently scrapped, cursed, brawled, and beat many an idiot? I liked Sawyer because he reminded me of myself, not because I am woman, you sweet sexist pig...

...there Is an article on TorrentFreak, tho It times out for me.
Click on the drop down box below the link, click on the cashed box.
And you can read the article, it says Torrent-Damage closed its doors on the 5th of August, 2013.
Maybe that's why I lost my TD link...Thank you Mate.

Ooster
10-30-2014, 06:35 AM
Hi! I want to apply for Torrent.lt Now let's get to main part. The Reason Okay, I'm nervous. How or what can I justify to BT God?

Actually, I'm very much inclined to European stuff, nevertheless I must mention that I'm a non-European guy. My eyes have started to bleed by seeing mainstream stuff everywhere so I just want to give some rest to my eyes and a different taste to my mind. So, ultimately I'm focused on their (local) stuff which is non-mainstream a.k.a obscure for me to experience and to get. I'm hoping this reason to be persuasive enough, else sorry, I'm left with nothing but.... but... begging. :)

P.S. And what is LM?

megabyteme
10-30-2014, 11:53 AM
How short your memory. Or was it before your time that I frequently scrapped, cursed, brawled, and beat many an idiot? I liked Sawyer because he reminded me of myself, not because I am woman, you sweet sexist pig...

I think of you more as an alcoholic and womanizer who needs a shave. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
10-30-2014, 12:39 PM

Little late for the flattery isn't it,Miss?

Anyway I see your point and similarly Kate was my favourite character for how her soft,sensuous lips were always standing up for what was right and how her long,tanned legs refused to run from trouble and how her tight bum never blanched at the sight of danger.

Sawyer2020
10-30-2014, 12:47 PM
Hi! I want to apply for Torrent.lt Now let's get to main part. The Reason Okay, I'm nervous. How or what can I justify to BT God?

Actually, I'm very much inclined to European stuff, nevertheless I must mention that I'm a non-European guy. My eyes have started to bleed by seeing mainstream stuff everywhere so I just want to give some rest to my eyes and a different taste to my mind. So, ultimately I'm focused on their (local) stuff which is non-mainstream a.k.a obscure for me to experience and to get. I'm hoping this reason to be persuasive enough, else sorry, I'm left with nothing but.... but... begging. :)

P.S. And what is LM?
LM is linkomanija
and its and Torrent.lt are Lithuanian give me any ratio proof unedited and a mail in a pm

Lady LoTL
10-30-2014, 01:22 PM

I think of you more as an alcoholic and womanizer who needs a shave. :idunno:
You're still angry that I hung up on you, hmmmmmm?

Little late for the flattery isn't it,Miss?
A statute of limitations I am unaware of? OK then. I take it back (and like I am realy going to say , "I liked Sawyer because he was hot." with my husband sitting next to me. Living on the edge has its high points, but I'm not stupid...)...

Anyway I see your point and similarly Kate was my favourite character for how her soft,sensuous lips were always standing up for what was right and how her long,tanned legs refused to run from trouble and how her tight bum never blanched at the sight of danger.I liked her too, though for different reasons. She too reminded me of myself. A "bad girl" . past...

megabyteme
10-30-2014, 05:30 PM
with my husband sitting next to me.

Husband?!!! That's somewhere between ebola and black. :yikes:

Lady LoTL
10-31-2014, 12:44 AM
with my husband sitting next to me.

Husband?!!! That's somewhere between ebola and black. :yikes:
Simpler than that. It's between married or divorced.