PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Tracker of Gods (or other quality German tracker)

Kratos6633
10-31-2014, 09:49 AM
Hi Everyone,

I was a member of Quorks, but since the tracker exists no more, I'm looking for a new home to dwell in. I have a few terabytes of upload at Blu-Evolution and HD-bits.ro as proof (off: I can send invites to anyone who is interested). Both trackers are full of good quality, high speed 20+ GB releases, but unfortunately they're English only. I'm currently learning German and being a member of a German tracker rich in content (HD movies, comics and e-books) would be paradise for me.

I can seed 24/7, wasn't kicked from anywhere (not even a warning) before. I'd gladly give something in exchange, but the two trackers mentioned above are considered "easy to get in", so I guess a member of a "more private" private-tracker is not interested in these "less private" private-trackers. But, heck everyone was a newbie in the private private-tracker world once :lol: so I'm still hoping for an invite.

As a summary, could a kind soul send me a Tracker of Gods or TS-tracker invite? You get a hug from me if you do. :hug:

Thanks in advance.