PDA

View Full Version : [Trade] [HAVE] bitmetv . ncore,tt, waffles ,ptn , BS [WANT] What or the pplace or the valuet

secretdreames
11-10-2014, 02:35 PM
as the title says

Lady LoTL
11-10-2014, 09:35 PM
..: (want) What or the pplace or the valuet...
Um, what are "pplace" and "valuet"? I have never heard of them...

ghurka
11-10-2014, 10:45 PM
..: (want) What or the pplace or the valuet...
Um, what are "pplace" and "valuet"? I have never heard of them...Probably super uber uber secret trackers that us mere mortals are not even allowed to dream about.

secretdreames
11-10-2014, 11:18 PM
no guys it's a mistake theplace.bz TheVault.bz

(want) What or theplace.bz or The Vault (Have) bitmetv . ncore,tt, waffles ,ptn ,

IdolEyes787
11-11-2014, 12:34 AM

(want) What or theplace.bz or The Vault (Have) bitmetv . ncore,tt, waffles ,ptn ,

I believe they,being insensitive to other cultures unlike myself, are making fun of your English skills.

I suggest you stand up properly,look them straight in the eye and tease them on their never having killed any infidels.

secretdreames
11-11-2014, 01:45 PM

I believe they,being insensitive to other cultures unlike myself, are making fun of your English skills.

I suggest you stand up properly,look them straight in the eye and tease them on their never having killed any infidels.

Believe me i'm good at English but sometimes i make mistakes it's not a shame and i know that they having fun of me but i will not replay every person in his way so i decided to replay in Respectable way (My way).

IdolEyes787
11-11-2014, 02:19 PM
so i decided to replay in Respectable way (My way).

Look up "dichotomy" in the dictionary and see if it applies to your trading activities.

I'm fairly sure that upon joining those torrent trackers you agreed to abide by certain rules which by breaking,you are affording the staff there zero respect.

I don't know about in Islam but where I come from* "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" doesn't end the minute you "need " some internet site to steal stuff off of.

In short I'm not saying that you're necessarily a bad person just a self deluded one.

*Highhorse NWT,obviously.:)

secretdreames
11-11-2014, 04:46 PM
so i decided to replay in Respectable way (My way).

Look up "dichotomy" in the dictionary and see if it applies to your trading activities.

I'm fairly sure that upon joining those torrent trackers you agreed to abide by certain rules which by breaking,you are affording the staff there zero respect.

I don't know about in Islam but where I come from* "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" doesn't end the minute you "need " some internet site to steal stuff off of.

In short I'm not saying that you're necessarily a bad person just a self deluded one.

*Highhorse NWT,obviously.:)

respect will last forever not because i breaking their rules means they have the right to fun of me They just could say that I'm breaking the sites rules the rules that i agreed on it as you said in good way and made a point of view which made me decide to close the trade and deleting it if i can

and it's the same in every religion breaking the rules is a bad thing

so just close the thread or delete it

ghurka
11-11-2014, 06:18 PM

Believe me i'm good at English but sometimes i make mistakes it's not a shame and i know that they having fun of me but i will not replay every person in his way so i decided to replay in Respectable way (My way).Don't worry. We all have dyslexic fingers at times.