PDA

View Full Version : [Trade] [HAVE] DH, TL, IPT, TDy, What.CD, Waffles [WANT] GFT, BTN, PTP, SceneHD, HDBits

messy
11-19-2014, 05:25 PM
[HAVE] DH, TL, IPT, TDy, What.CD, Waffles [WANT] GFT, BTN, PTP, SceneHD, HDBits

ghurka
11-19-2014, 07:00 PM
Isn't this just getting a little monotonous. Open a thread, then close it, then open another exact same thread a few weeks later as the previous thread wasn't successful. Rinse & repeat. After 6 months surely you should have got the message by now.

messy
11-19-2014, 08:50 PM
ghurka, it isn't the "exact same thread". I have some new invites, and since I don't think it's possible to edit thread titles, I closed the older thread and opened this one.
And as long as I am not breaking any rules, I don't see what's your problem or how it concerns you at all.

IdolEyes787
11-19-2014, 09:01 PM
Or the more likely reason is that doing this makes sure that your trade threads are always on the front page.
As for for "not concerning him" I suppose since he's a member of this site and it impacts his enjoyment of it then he has a right to an opinion.

woton1940
11-19-2014, 09:06 PM
I don't think anybody here is going to help you with BTN, GFT or PTP, your dreaming :)
I suggest that since your a member of What.cd and receiving invites your better of trying to get yourself to PU status and having look at the invites forum, it's not that difficult to achieve :)

messy
11-19-2014, 10:01 PM
Or the more likely reason is that doing this makes sure that your trade threads are always on the front page.
As for for "not concerning him" I suppose since he's a member of this site and it impacts his enjoyment of it then he has a right to an opinion.

That's not my aim at all. Like I said, I create a thread when something changed invite wise (either I have more or less).
I never created a new thread with the same title/body as the previous one, and surely that's visible to anyone that cares to confirm it.

I don't think anybody here is going to help you with BTN, GFT or PTP, your dreaming :)
I suggest that since your a member of What.cd and receiving invites your better of trying to get yourself to PU status and having look at the invites forum, it's not that difficult to achieve :)

I got into good trackers, thanks to this forum. Why do you say that I'm dreaming?

Lady LoTL
11-21-2014, 02:17 AM
I never created a new thread with the same title/body as the previous one, and surely that's visible to anyone that cares to confirm it.

Um, Yes. Actually, you did. And I reported it just last week. Apparently there are either no rules against it, or staff doesn't give a shite.

And I will only find them again if you will report yourself... http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af231/xuxeliciousz/Girl%20Emoticons/connie_girl_cleanglasses.gif

messy
11-21-2014, 10:17 AM

Um, Yes. Actually, you did. And I reported it just last week. Apparently there are either no rules against it, or staff doesn't give a shite.

And I will only find them again if you will report yourself... http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af231/xuxeliciousz/Girl%20Emoticons/connie_girl_cleanglasses.gif

Only times I created a thread with the same title:

13th May 2014 - [HAVE] SCC, Waffles [WANT] GFT, HDBits, CHDBits, What.CD
19th May 2014 - [HAVE] TSH, Waffles [WANT] GFT, HDBits, CHDBits, What.CD

and

4th Jul 2014 - [HAVE] DH, IPT, TL, Waffles [WANT] GFT, HDBits, CHDBits, SceneHD (or others)
9th Sep 2014 - 1x DH, 3x IPT, 2x TL, 1x Waffles [WANT] GFT, HDBits, CHDBits, SceneHD (or others)

I don't really remember what was the reason for the first time, but it certainly wasn't to be "always on the front page".
The second time, I just wanted to update the title it with the number of invites I had, although I abandoned that idea, after second thought.

Anyway, if there are no rules against it, I don't see why I am being subject to this level of scrutiny.

ghurka
11-21-2014, 03:09 PM
Anyway, if there are no rules against it, I don't see why I am being subject to this level of scrutiny.
I would say it is ridicule rather than scrutiny. How does adding Torrentday to your list enhance that list in any way? Are you simply trying quantity over quality?

In any case you are fantasising if you ever think you will get any of those sites.

messy
11-21-2014, 04:20 PM
Ridicule? I am using this section of the forum correctly. If you want to complain, my suggestion is that you contact the staff about changing the rules.
All the posts on this thread are irrelevant to what it's meant for: trading. If anything, you, and others, are the ones breaking the rules, by disrupting my thread.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2014, 04:36 PM
Personally I'm not judgmental like these other twats and I only did it because I thought you were a Jew.

Lady LoTL
11-21-2014, 07:13 PM
I *never created a new thread with the same title/body as the previous one, and surely that's visible to anyone that cares to confirm it.
Um, Yes. Actually, you did....

**Only times I created a thread with the same title:...
13th May 2014 - xxxxx...
19th May 2014 - xxxxx...

and

4th Jul 2014 - xxxxx...
9th Sep 2014 - xxxxx...

I don't really remember what was the reason for the first time...

I appreciate your prompt and well - worded reply.

When you use the words "never" and "only timeS", are you meaning them to be mutually exclusive or inclusive? I mean, I don't think I will be able to sleep until I know...

messy
11-21-2014, 08:03 PM
I used the word 'never' because I was pretty sure I never did it.
Obviously, I was wrong. Is that your point?

messy
12-02-2014, 11:45 PM
bump.

messy
12-12-2014, 08:18 PM
bump

messy
12-30-2014, 03:38 PM
bump

thecoolguy
01-26-2015, 12:22 AM
Messy - you still have HDBits?