PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 ?

snrrr
11-20-2014, 09:47 PM
The ps4 has not got many game at the mo so will I wait for a big price drop or for that one game that's worth it ? Answer is I don't know
I want to play uncharted and batman that's about it every thing else can be covered by a ps3 or a PC
I don't go on line and play games
Social networking can kiss my ass
I like to watch my movies on a TV with a nice sofa
And in the uk there has been a problem with the controllers
After all this I still want to get one
Can anyone give me more reasons not to buy one yet
Thanks for your time

Skiz
11-21-2014, 12:30 AM
Can anyone give me more reasons not to buy one yet
Thanks for your time

PC master race fag!!!1

But seriously, I would actually enjoy a PS4. I just can't justify it for Madden football and GTAV.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2014, 01:01 AM
Because obviously PS5 is going to be soooo much better and then you're all like "Oh no!!!If only I had been smart and waited patiently for PS6.......errr PS5".

Btw I think "luxury item" implies that beyond wanting said item there is never going to be a legitimate reason to buy one . :unsure:

snrrr
11-21-2014, 04:31 PM
Because obviously PS5 is going to be soooo much better and then you're all like "Oh no!!!If only I had been smart and waited patiently for PS6.......errr PS5".

Btw I think "luxury item" implies that beyond wanting said item there is never going to be a legitimate reason to buy one . :unsure:

uncharted and batman is a legitimate reason

IdolEyes787
11-21-2014, 04:43 PM
Necessity is the mother of all video games.:unsure:

Anyway you seem to be confusing desire with necessity.If you are looking for someone to explain to you why you want something you don't have to have then I'm afraid you need to see a psychiatrist for that.

Skiz
11-21-2014, 05:17 PM

How is that a legitimate reason when both of those have PC releases? :blink:

I said I'd like to have a PS4 to play Madden and GTAV because neither of them are available on PC.

If it's really that important to play them on a big TV, then move your PC over there for a bit and buy a PS4 dual shock on black friday for $35. Done. Heck, instead of spending $500 on a new PS4, just go buy a new 50" TV for $500 on black friday and hang it on the wall above the PC monitors. :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
11-21-2014, 05:20 PM
GTAV is being released on PC at the end of January.:happy:

I've waited so long to play that game a couple of months more doesn't seem so long.

Also Uncharted is a PS exclusive as is The Last of US and Two Souls,about the only things I miss not having a post PS2 Playstation.

Skiz
11-21-2014, 05:25 PM
GTAV is being released on PC at the end of January.:happy:

I've waited so long to play that game a couple of months more doesn't seem so long.

Also Uncharted is a PS exclusive as is The Last of US and Two Souls,about the only things I miss not having a post PS2 Playstation.

I heard 2015 but is it official for January now? :O

edit: Can't wait that long. Better buy a PS4.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2014, 05:28 PM
Madden's not an exclusive so it's just EA being cunts.

I heard 2015 but is it official for January now? :O

January 27th but there is going to be some PC only stuff like first person mode and obviously better graphics.

http://uproxx.com/gammasquad/2014/11/extra-hot-coffee-gta-v-lets-you-have-creepy-first-person-sex-with-prostitutes/

Really good job with the prostitute being so realistically skeevy no sane person would actually want to have sex with her.:mellow:

snrrr
11-21-2014, 08:19 PM
Necessity is the mother of all video games.:unsure:

Anyway you seem to be confusing desire with necessity.If you are looking for someone to explain to you why you want something you don't have to have then I'm afraid you need to see a psychiatrist for that.

I both need and desire batman and uncharted
And I'm not sure of your job in the real world but I will take a guess it's not a psychiatrist or any body with skills to refer anyone

How is that a legitimate reason when both of those have PC releases? :blink:

I said I'd like to have a PS4 to play Madden and GTAV because neither of them are available on PC.

If it's really that important to play them on a big TV, then move your PC over there for a bit and buy a PS4 dual shock on black friday for $35. Done. Heck, instead of spending $500 on a new PS4, just go buy a new 50" TV for $500 on black friday and hang it on the wall above the PC monitors. :smilie4:
I like to watch my movies on a TV with a sofa
Also I did kinda hint I was in the uk
I did use a quote from another member
And my PC is not very powerfull & did not know of uncharted on the PC

IdolEyes787
11-21-2014, 08:41 PM
And I'm not sure of your job in the real world but I will take a guess it's not a psychiatrist or any body with skills to refer anyone

Is genius technically a job or just a state of being?

Skiz
11-22-2014, 01:26 AM
Madden's not an exclusive so it's just EA being cunts.

Yep. The CEO said it was directly due to piracy and losing money, but I'm not quite on board. They release a ton of top notch games on PC including other sports games like FIFA.

IdolEyes787
11-22-2014, 01:35 PM
EA made over 4 billion dollars last year and if Madden 15 is pirated 100,000 times at -$60 a pop that's a whole lot of pettiness over 6 million more which I'm sure they send on security R&D anyway.

More to the point...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ea-hoping-its-add-on-content-sales-will-reach-1-bi/1100-6421932/

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Why-People-Hate-EA-Ten-Simple-Reasons-43696.html

Closing in on a billion dollars on advertising.Isn't there some sort of saying that a good product sells itself?
Plus a $60 I don't think it's unreasonable to expect to get a full game unlike the shells they scam you with with junk like The Sims so you're suckered into endlessly paying for more.

Nope cunts is the word.

Maybe add greedy.

luke182
02-17-2015, 01:13 PM
Wait til the games you want are out, then buy. No point in buying it to sit and gather dust unless there's some uber deal to justify it.

Justpence
03-23-2015, 02:30 PM
PS4 is a great console to buy. Most of the games have different versions on PS4 and in future you will be able to play any game. PS3 will be over in one two years because of that.