PDA

View Full Version : Best BT Site for Audiobooks?

megabyteme
12-01-2014, 04:31 AM
My wife likes to listen to audiobooks while she works. IPT has gotten us by so far, but she is now requesting titles that are not available there. I know the books are available in audio form, so I expect there is an audiobook utopia somewhere. Anyone use audiobooks here? Where do you grab them from?

Thanks.

absent_today
12-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Warez-bb

Ooster
12-02-2014, 07:40 PM
MAM that's it. Look no further.

megabyteme
12-02-2014, 11:29 PM
What is MAM? Honestly never heard of it...

EDIT- figured it out. Made a request in BT section. Thanks for the advice, guys!

mrnobody
12-03-2014, 01:22 PM
abtorrents is just for audio books. there are couple more audio book dedicated sites that escape my mind.

pretty decent chunk of torrents in mouse are audiobooks. if there is one must have tracker for people who like to read then that would be mouse. huge amount of content, huge user base, super easy to seed, and if that wasn't enough there is an extremely generous bonus system (can convert points to gb), and pretty generous community throwing free bonus points your way once in a while. oh and couple of days of freeleech when enough bonus points are donated into the vault. i don't have to think twice about grabbing a content, i know i'll hit 1:1 even with my shitty home connection. i wish other elearning sites made it so easy.

Ooster
12-03-2014, 07:04 PM
abtorrents is just for audio books. there are couple more audio book dedicated sites that escape my mind.

pretty decent chunk of torrents in mouse are audiobooks. if there is one must have tracker for people who like to read then that would be mouse. huge amount of content, huge user base, super easy to seed, and if that wasn't enough there is an extremely generous bonus system (can convert points to gb), and pretty generous community throwing free bonus points your way once in a while. oh and couple of days of freeleech when enough bonus points are donated into the vault. i don't have to think twice about grabbing a content, i know i'll hit 1:1 even with my shitty home connection. i wish other elearning sites made it so easy.

I think ABt hasn't make a come back yet. And, MAM is far superior than ABT. I closely analyzed that.

megabyteme
12-03-2014, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the info. Have never really sought a dedicated audiobook site before. Can see the benefits- especially with almost-5-year-olds running around making noise. Headphones+ audiobooks + self-medication = parental sanity. :happy:

I will leave this thread open as it may be of value to others. Or it can turn into a pit of random chaos. Win either way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E--R1n3O_m4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Vou9-Z0Is

Eregus
12-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Bibliotik or MyA