PDA

View Full Version : My own Bitorrent site

renhoek93
12-07-2014, 09:28 AM
Hey guys so recently i have had in the back of my mind that i want to create my own torrent site but i only know very little about computer languages & i have looked on Google YouTube & all around the web & there is no info on how to do this if anyone has any information on how to do this please leave a response thank you. :)

megabyteme
12-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Honestly, if you are Googling (poorly), "how do I create my own torrent site", you may want to let others do it. Or, at least build a couple of non-torrent sites to see how much work goes into such an endeavor.

The chances of a I just wanted to build this torrent site being a success, place it among longshots such as Idol being straight, The Titanic making another cruise, Steven Seagal showing the slightest bit of humility and/or winning an Oscar, all religions simultaneously being completely correct, corporations actually caring about public good, RealtY being involved in FST for anything besides money, and peace on Earth.

Hope this helps.

Alien5
12-07-2014, 12:51 PM
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=the%20code%20for%20torrent%20sites

IdolEyes787
12-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Granted in Minnesota there probably isn't a lot for a young man to do except fish and jerk off and yet part of me can't help but think you would be better off fishing or jerking off.

Besides, having studied the top torrent sites and I'm not even trying to be funny here,the really successful ones like BTN or What were created by 16 year olds or in the case of IPT thieving idiots so I'm assuming you're both too old and honest to make it work.

I hope this helps and if not then,whatever.

renhoek93
12-07-2014, 08:03 PM
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=the%20code%20for%20torrent%20sites

Thanks for the link man i appreciate it.

Granted in Minnesota there probably isn't a lot for a young man to do except fish and jerk off and yet part of me can't help but think you would be better off fishing or jerking off.

Besides, having studied the top torrent sites and I'm not even trying to be funny here,the really successful ones like BTN or What were created by 16 year olds or in the case of IPT thieving idiots so I'm assuming you're both too old and honest to make it work.

I hope this helps and if not then,whatever.

LOL I like that you're making fun of Minnesotans that was kinda stereotypical but funny.

Alien5
12-11-2014, 06:49 AM
You must be at a very early stage so i thought you could do with a kick start. :lol:

renhoek93
12-11-2014, 11:38 PM
You must be at a very early stage so i thought you could do with a kick start. :lol: Well sorta i just thought of this LOL.