PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty: Heroes

Mr. Mulder
12-07-2014, 11:26 AM
Anyone playing this on Android? Due to constant train travel I've sunk a good 15 hours into this on my Galaxy S5 and now the game won't open!!! :cry: I've tried clearing the data and cache (as progress is synced with my Google account). Tried uninstalling/reinstalling and still as soon as the Activision logo disappears I'm just left with a black screen.

It's worked flawlessly up until now but suddenly it lagged and crashed and hasn't opened since - there doesn't seem to be a support forum for it, being that its just a shitty freemium mobile game.

I want my sick base back!!!!! :cry: +1

It's not even due to a phone or game update, it just happened :emo:

Alien5
12-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Anyone playing this on Android? Due to constant train travel I've sunk a good 15 hours into this on my Galaxy S5 and now the game won't open!!! :cry: I've tried clearing the data and cache (as progress is synced with my Google account). Tried uninstalling/reinstalling and still as soon as the Activision logo disappears I'm just left with a black screen.

It's worked flawlessly up until now but suddenly it lagged and crashed and hasn't opened since - there doesn't seem to be a support forum for it, being that its just a shitty freemium mobile game.

Have you tried turing off and on again? :huh:

01nidhish
12-08-2014, 10:47 AM
Exactly what i would have said ..just give it a try or try running a cleaner in it :P

IdolEyes787
12-08-2014, 01:32 PM

Isn't your real problem that you spent 15 hours on a train playing videogames?

Look mate,in real fictional life I solve global crises and I know for a fact that you can't solve a problem by slapping a bandage on a symptom.

I hope this helps and if not I'm afraid the logical next step is to have you assassinated by a team of navy SEALS.

Alien5
12-11-2014, 06:53 AM
Wheres your nintendokaraminishodojaramzakikiyo portabol hand thingy? Those jap handys dont crash and come easy as pie