PDA

View Full Version : Cd.r Burning

crabstix
02-11-2003, 07:36 PM
As a new member and naieve kazaa-lite user,this may be a stupid question to ask. I have downloaded a few songs onto My kazaa lite. I would now like to burn them to a CD, but I cannot find anywhere on the site which helps me to do this.Could someone kindly advise me where I am going wrong. Many thanks.

Yanks0826
02-11-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by crabstix@11 February 2003 - 20:36
As a new member and naieve kazaa-lite user,this may be a stupid question to ask. I have downloaded a few songs onto My kazaa lite. I would now like to burn them to a CD, but I cannot find anywhere on the site which helps me to do this.Could someone kindly advise me where I am going wrong. Many thanks.
You will need a CD-burning program, I recommend Nero. CD Creator is not bad but I heard a lot of people complaining about it, I guess it matters on what you prefer.

You can also us the built CD burning tool from Windows Media Player, Real Player or MusicMatch Player. Also, Windows XP has a built in burning option.

Once you have your program installed just slect the songs that you want to burn then select create CD or Burn CD, which ever option your particular program supplies.

Which program do you want to use?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-11-2003, 07:57 PM
;) See this is why we need a music section. :D

CornerPocket
02-11-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 February 2003 - 13:57
;) See this is why we need a music section. :D
@FC
But why, it fits perfectly in the General Problems and Questions Section..............see :lol:

@crabstix,
I think Yanks0826 pretty much sums it up.

crabstix
02-11-2003, 08:45 PM
Thanks Yanks0826. I was looking to burn to CD on kazaa lite, but obviously there is no such facility.However, whilst I can use Nero, or Media player to burn,I cannot fathom out how to get the playlist from kazaa onto either of these 2 mediums. I can't drag and drop, and I can't transfer directly from My kazaa lite site.
Does this mean that I have to save my playlist to My Shared folder, before burning to CD? Forgive my ignorence.

harrycary
02-15-2003, 10:58 PM
If you are new to CD burning use MusicMatch jukebox. It is free and has an easy to use interface. You can get it at: www.muscimatch.com
Roxio and Nero are better but are more difficult to a newbie. I only use them for data CDs and Video CDs only.
With music match you can easily add music to it's library from any folder on your computer. Just open the library and click "add".
You can upgrade it for $20, or better still, download a key generator using Kazaa and upgrade for free. (nudge nudge, wink wink)

Supernatural
02-16-2003, 07:03 AM
Kazaa playlists can't be exported to other programs (not that I know of). Maybe the good people of k-lite will do something about that. :D

crabstix
02-16-2003, 07:11 PM
Thanks Harrycary, using Music Match has solved my problem. Also thanks to you all for your contributions.
crabstix :D :D