PDA

View Full Version : [Trade] [Have] Pedro & Norbits [Want] AOM, iTS, FSC or TS-Tracker

Eregus
12-14-2014, 12:05 PM
pm me!

dion09529
12-15-2014, 09:29 PM
Now that's what I call trading.

IdolEyes787
12-15-2014, 09:37 PM
pm me!

Look I really,really want to trade with you because I'm dishonest like that but sadly I'm of the philosophical school of trading so first you will have to give me one actual ,valid reason beyond you're a needy,ghey child why you want any of those sites.

Eregus
12-16-2014, 07:12 PM
pm me!

Look I really,really want to trade with you because I'm dishonest like that but sadly I'm of the philosophical school of trading so first you will have to give me one actual ,valid reason beyond you're a needy,ghey child why you want any of those sites.

Man, I am a very old trustee persone in the BT world, why need to scam someone?

Lady LoTL
12-16-2014, 08:43 PM

Just to be sure, would you care to explain to everyone (or even anyone) of the one - hundred - and - thirty - two people who have viewed your thread, just how you have become a trusted person in forty - six days along with having made just eleven posts?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Eregus
12-16-2014, 09:18 PM

Just to be sure, would you care to explain to everyone (or even anyone) of the one - hundred - and - thirty - two people who have viewed your thread, just how you have become a trusted person in forty - six days along with having made just eleven posts?

Inquiring minds want to know...

I mean, that i do not have a reason to scam someoe for an invite.

IdolEyes787
12-17-2014, 12:06 AM

I looked up the meaning of "trusted" in the dictionary and staffs of Pedros and Norbits are sorry to inform you that you don't qualify.:no:

Saying you are trustworthy because you only lie when it benefits you is sort of like a woman claiming she's a virgin because she only has sex when she's paid for it.:mellow: