PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] 30 X MoreThan.Tv (TV Series Tracker)

Eregus
12-27-2014, 03:26 PM
Requirements:

1 x ratio proof
1 x speedtest or seedbox proof
1 x gmail

PM me those requirements in PM with a GMail adress.

pone44
12-28-2014, 03:22 PM
Stats? Like number of torrents,etc? Please. I'm not a noob btw. ;)
Gazelle,ratio-free? C'mon my friend.

IdolEyes787
12-28-2014, 05:07 PM
I used something called Google for you and being new there is basically nobody of the 1000 or so members seeding anything.
It's apparently also Gazelle whatever that means in nerd and ratio based by easy to seed just like your Mum.

Lady LoTL
12-30-2014, 01:49 PM
Stats? Like number of torrents,etc? Please. I'm not a noob btw. ;)
Gazelle,ratio-free? C'mon my friend.
You are ignoring me and my feeling is hurt, but I will give you barely more info than IE (because there's not much more to add)...

Was originally name "Dracu.TV" and is, you guessed it, a Romanian tracker.

Because it's Gazelle - based, torrent count goes only to 1,000. There are no stats listed anywhere. Basically 1 seeder on all files...except for thirty - four seeding a show named "Umbre", a Romanian tele show -

""Umbre" este o dramă cu influențe de comedie neagră și spune povestea lui Relu, un taximetrist care face bani ca recuperator pentru un mafiot local. După ce omoară accidental un om, Relu vrea să iasă din lumea interlopă, dar nu mai are cale de īntoarcere.

Relu (Șerban Pavlu) este un om de familie. Are doi copii, o soție și o viață dublă. Privit prin ochii familiei sale, Relu Oncescu pare un taximetrist obișnuit. Nimeni nu bănuiește că Relu lucrează ca recuperator pentru Căpitanu’, un mafiot local. Niciuna dintre cele două lumi (a familiei și a mafiei) nu știe de existența celeilalte. Relu reușește să țină totul sub control, īnsă nu pentru multă vreme. După ce omoară accidental un om, el īncearcă să iasă din lumea interlopă, dar nu mai găsește o cale de īntoarcere. Zi de zi, secretele adunate devin din ce īn ce mai apăsătoare, iar minciunile īncep să iasă la suprafață una cāte una."

Crappy google translation -

""Shadows" is a black comedy drama influences and tells the story of resume that makes money as a taxi driver for a local mobster recovery. After accidentally killing a man, resume wants to leave the underworld, but has no way back.

Loop (Serban Pavlu) is a family man. He has two children, a wife and a double life. Seen through the eyes of his family, resume Oncescu seems an ordinary taxi driver. No one suspects that works as a recovery for Căpitanu Relu ', a local mobster. None of the two worlds (a mafia family and) does not know the existence of the other. Relu manages to keep everything under control, but not for long. After accidentally killing a man, he tries to get out of the underworld, but can not find a way back. Every day, gathered secrets become increasingly oppressive and lies begin to surface one by one."

Hope this helps you pone...

IdolEyes787
12-30-2014, 01:54 PM
You are ignoring me and my feeling are hurt...

Yeah he's ignorant like that and frankly if I was a Mod at BTN I would have made up stuff and banned him as well.

""Shadows" is a black comedy drama influences and tells the story of resume that makes money as a taxi driver for a local mobster recovery. After accidentally killing a man, resume wants to leave the underworld, but has no way back.

Loop (Serban Pavlu) is a family man. He has two children, a wife and a double life. Seen through the eyes of his family, resume Oncescu seems an ordinary taxi driver. No one suspects that works as a recovery for Căpitanu Relu ', a local mobster. None of the two worlds (a mafia family and) does not know the existence of the other. Relu manages to keep everything under control, but not for long. After accidentally killing a man, he tries to get out of the underworld, but can not find a way back. Every day, gathered secrets become increasingly oppressive and lies begin to surface one by one."

..[/FONT]

I so have to see this now.I mean if there are like tits of course.

Lady LoTL
12-30-2014, 03:35 PM
Yeah he's ignorant like that and frankly if I was a Mod at BTN I would have made up stuff and banned him as well.

..[/FONT]

I so have to see this now.I mean if there are like tits of course.

Try Banshee instead. It's in English, and there are plenty...