PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TL invite

addictive
01-06-2015, 10:08 PM
Hi there! If someone has a spare TL invite for a good user, please share. Any proof on private.

Much appreciated.

megabyteme
01-06-2015, 10:52 PM
Hi there! If someone has a spare TL invite for a good user, please share. Any proof on private.

Much appreciated.

I wouldn't say, "good user" as much as "capable submarine"- one that resurfaces when he needs something.

absent_today
01-07-2015, 05:12 PM
World is full of selfish people

Lady LoTL
01-08-2015, 01:07 AM
So, is this your six - hundredth - and - eightieth fifteen minutes?

fastera
01-08-2015, 10:56 AM
This section is basically useless. Nobody gives invites to those who require them. This site has become a useless pile of no-lifers.

ghurka
01-08-2015, 12:15 PM
This section is basically useless. Nobody gives invites to those who require them traders. This site has got rid of become a useless pile of trader no-lifers.Corrected that for you.

I think you need an education in the difference between "need" and "want". Traders want invites but don't need them. The torrent sites need good users but don't want traders. Watching Nanny McPhee may be a good place to start learning about the difference between "need" and "want". :wave:

IdolEyes787
01-08-2015, 12:32 PM
This section is basically useless. Nobody gives invites to those who require them. This site has become a useless pile of no-lifers.

I realize you won't believe this as it doesn't play into this nice fantasy of being the victim that you've got going but your statement is the internet equivalent of some disgruntled worker shooting everyone in his former office because he thinks he's been hard done by.

And for the record I'd happily give out invites to anyone who posts more often than once every four years and even then only seeking invites and who gave the appearance of not being a total ass.
Find me one of those would you?

PS You used the term "useless" twice which suggests that you somehow feel people exist to fulfill your needs.I'm afraid to inform you that's not actually true.:mellow:

Deathless
01-11-2015, 09:48 AM
I'll give one to you. PM with your email.

addictive
01-11-2015, 12:54 PM
I got one already from a user here. Thanks anyway. It can be closed.