PDA

View Full Version : [Request] What.cd, Waffles and TL

fastera
01-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Hi guys,

I quit the scene 5 or 6 years ago and now I need to get back again somehow. Currently, I have torrenting.com, hdaccess, hd-space and TB accounts all with ratios above 1.00 and I have invites for hdaccess and hd-space to spare if anyone needs some.

I mostly need both Waffles.fm and What.cd because I'm a huge music fan and I really need the best trackers to have access to.

I would like to have TL or SCC invite, as well, if possible, but this is not as important as the music tracker requests.

Having all these I won't need anything more to be happy once again!

If someone can help me, especially with the What.cd and Wafflesfm, I can provide the proofs that you would require!

Thanks in advance!

megabyteme
01-07-2015, 06:02 PM
Hi guys,

I quit the scene 5 or 6 years ago and now I need to get back again somehow. Currently, I have torrenting.com, hdaccess, hd-space and TB accounts all with ratios above 1.00 and I have invites for hdaccess and hd-space to spare if anyone needs some.

I mostly need both Waffles.fm and What.cd because I'm a huge music fan and I really need the best trackers to have access to.

I would like to have TL or SCC invite, as well, if possible, but this is not as important as the music tracker requests.

Having all these I won't need anything more to be happy once again!

If someone can help me, especially with the What.cd and Wafflesfm, I can provide the proofs that you would require!

Thanks in advance!

A hardcore trader up to the moment you decided to f-out of here. Now we're supposed to line up and give you 3 trackers.

I'd say "good luck with that", but it would have the same insincerity as your request. :ermm:

IdolEyes787
01-07-2015, 06:36 PM
What kind of music do you like?

ghurka
01-07-2015, 07:25 PM
What kind of music do you like?
Maybe one that gives a not-so-hidden message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhVo69XzmAg

IdolEyes787
01-07-2015, 07:29 PM
Don't make light of my post because I'm doing a fairly serious medical study on whether there is a direct relationship between EDM and dishonesty.

fastera
01-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Yes as I said I f-out of here and went to different country to study in a university and s***, megabyteme. And now Im back and still loving the scene and want to contribute.

IdolEyes787 - My current music collection consists of many different genres such as alternative, indie, electroclash, new wave, hiphop... I look for flac and 320kbps releases only. If that answers your question.

IdolEyes787
01-07-2015, 09:55 PM
Einstein would probably have said something more along the line of "hopefully good" while happily listening to a MPEG on his iPhone but then Einstein never had the benefit of being educated by 14 year old posers on the internet either.

fastera
01-07-2015, 10:22 PM
I should have been 5 years old when I created my account here than if I am the 14 year old poser, you funny guy.