PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for BTN invite as replacement for TVT

nerval
01-08-2015, 09:05 PM
Hi
Would it be possible to get an invite to BTN please?
I used TVT a lot until they went off air, mostly for current and old US TV series.
Currently power user on IPT, and Bitme but they don't have as many as TVT did and are especially missing some reality ones like Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Member of WhatCD too, but that's no use for TV of course.
I asked on here and was told that BTN has the Beverly Hills series, so chances are it will have a lot of the other stuff I use and become a replacement for TVT.
Have looked around but BTN invites are hard to get, so I thought I'd try here.

megabyteme
01-09-2015, 02:14 AM
Hi
Would it be possible to get an invite to BTN please?
I used TVT a lot until they went off air, mostly for current and old US TV series.
Currently power user on IPT, and Bitme but they don't have as many as TVT did and are especially missing some reality ones like Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Member of WhatCD too, but that's no use for TV of course.
I asked on here and was told that BTN has the Beverly Hills series, so chances are it will have a lot of the other stuff I use and become a replacement for TVT.

I made a request for the same site this past week. Unless you know staff, or one of the site's top suck ups uploaders, you aren't likely to succeed here. I expect there are other sites that can fulfill your desire to watch bad television programming.

mrnobody
01-09-2015, 03:57 AM
you can generally find the weekly episodes on any tracker that gets scene releases. i would say look for Torrentshack. It is ratio free, easy to get into, have tons of torrents, get most of popular scene releases, allow P2P content, you can request what you want.

you can also try pretome or GFT. they're both ratio free as well.

freshon.tv is another tv tracker. invite is very easy to come by. from what i understand, they're basically recruiting everywhere since the demise of TVT.

edit: Torrentshack has 7 episodes on Beverly Hills . again, you can request whatever is missing.

nerval
01-09-2015, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the help guys. I'll do what you suggest :)
ps it's not my own desire to watch bad TV, it's the OH's.
If it were only mine, I wouldn't bother............

IdolEyes787
01-09-2015, 11:15 PM

It's a good thing that megalomaniacal 16 year olds aren't likewise in charge of Beverly Hills and housewives are still able to get in there at least.

nerval
01-10-2015, 12:56 PM
it's a good thing that megalomaniacal 16 year olds aren't likewise in charge of beverly hills and housewives are still able to get in there at least.
:d