PDA

View Full Version : I am still a virgin at the age of 33

OlegL
01-27-2015, 07:20 AM
I was considering hiring a prostitute, but then I changed my mind. For some reason, I feel a bit scared of prostitutes...
So, I am in the same pathetic situation that I was in earlier. I don't fuck girls; I simply look at the pictures of naked girls.

sharplessons
01-27-2015, 08:02 AM
well concentrate on good things and look for a mate.

megabyteme
01-27-2015, 10:06 AM
I was considering hiring a prostitute, but then I changed my mind. For some reason, I feel a bit scared of prostitutes...
So, I am in the same pathetic situation that I was in earlier. I don't fuck girls; I simply look at the pictures of naked girls.

Welcome back, Oleg. As for your predicament (which we've discussed ad nauseum), you need to ask yourself if you are trying to connect with someone on a sexual level, or just trying to get your dick in a girl. If your answer is the latter, then you might as well get a prostitute because you will be treating any woman who is willing to help you out as a paid/unpaid prostitute.

If you are looking for the potential connection two people can have while engaging in sex, then you first need to learn how to engage people on a personal level. Make relationships. Don't creep people out. Go to therapy, if necessary. no one is going to solve this for you. Ever. It's on you.

IdolEyes787
01-27-2015, 01:22 PM
How much is one man suppose to take I ask ? And I'm not talking about OlegL or whatever his fake name is.

Btw I'm fairly sure looking at pictures of naked girls is illegal in most countries.On the plus side you'll have no problem losing your virginity in prison.:)

anon
01-27-2015, 05:12 PM
I am still a virgin at the age of 33

So the rumor you become a wizard after the 30th year is false? Fuck you, Internet.

anonimitie
01-27-2015, 07:34 PM
No shame in being you.

TheFoX
01-27-2015, 08:59 PM
I don't fuck girls; I simply look at the pictures of naked girls.

Well, if you only look at pictures, that would suggest that you are gay, and are trying to deny it. Give in to your impulses and pop down to your local gay club. You'll pop your cherry before you know what has pierced your arse.

OlegL
01-27-2015, 10:52 PM
Gay or straight... what's the difference?

OlegL
01-28-2015, 12:09 AM
I would fuck someone like her: http://www.sex.com/picture/25843798-ost-beautiful-babes-in-adult-webcam-chat-for-free-click/

Skiz
01-28-2015, 12:14 AM

Is there a question coming?

Skiz
01-28-2015, 12:15 AM

I can think of a couple.

OlegL
01-28-2015, 12:15 AM
The question is if I should start asking every hot woman for sex.

OlegL
01-28-2015, 12:33 AM

I can think of a couple.

There is only one weakness that gay couples have. They can't conceive a biological offspring. That's why most people wouldn't get any satisfaction by having sex with the person of their own gender.
But women on the other hand... Oh my God, I would love to get a woman pregnant.

IdolEyes787
01-28-2015, 12:49 AM
There is only one weakness that gay couples have. They can't conceive a biological offspring. That's why most people wouldn't get any satisfaction by having sex with the person of their own gender. Yeah that's why contraception is a multi-billion dollar industry.

But women on the other hand... Oh my God, I would love to get a woman pregnant.

If you feel a burning need to have a little one in your image then in your case buy a monkey.

TheFoX
01-28-2015, 06:50 AM
Oh my God, I would love to get a woman pregnant.

Reproduce? You? You can't be serious. The world is bad enough with just one of you. The fact that you want to inflict more misery on Earth is beyond reason. After all, the woman who consents to sleep with you must just be as bad as you, if not worse. The offspring of such a mating could only mean one thing for humanity, and it isn't the second coming.

Something Else
01-28-2015, 09:02 PM
The question is if I should start asking every hot woman for sex.

Try making friends with some humans first.

Monk3
01-29-2015, 01:54 AM
Hire someone, tell them the truth and what you expect. Get it over with, it isn't that big a deal for a guy.

shadowrom
01-29-2015, 07:30 AM
sad day sad post

Something Else
01-29-2015, 12:30 PM
sad day sad post

Is that the name of the horse you're betting on.

TheFoX
01-29-2015, 08:16 PM
I can't wait for the 'I am still a virgin at the age of 66.', which will confirm that your attempt at being human have failed.

OlegL
01-30-2015, 07:47 PM

Reproduce? You? You can't be serious. The world is bad enough with just one of you. The fact that you want to inflict more misery on Earth is beyond reason. After all, the woman who consents to sleep with you must just be as bad as you, if not worse. The offspring of such a mating could only mean one thing for humanity, and it isn't the second coming.

It's easy for someone who's just a normal member of society to say such things. You are not on disability and you probably work. I am different from you. I am on disability; I don't work, and I don't contribute to society in any way.

megabyteme
01-30-2015, 07:59 PM
It's easy for someone who's just a normal member of society to say such things. You are not on disability and you probably work. I am different from you. I am on disability; I don't work, and I don't contribute to society in any way.

Consider it a quest. Find out what you can contribute. Who would be better off with your help? Volunteer somewhere. Help kids learn how to write properly. Share things that you have learned about your disability.

Has school meant nothing to you? Do you still find yourself powerless to help others? Doing for others is what makes us interesting and valuable.

TheFoX
01-30-2015, 11:55 PM

Let me give you some free advice. There are two types of people living in this world; Those that react and those that respond.

Given your background and handicap, you obviously react, yet if you changed your mindset, you could respond instead.

You can have two people who face the very same crisis, and while one will complain about their predicament, the other will use the crisis to spur themselves on to better things.

Do you see yourself as a victim, or do you turn that scenario in to a learning experience and benefit from it.

It is no good moaning to us that you are a 33 year old virgin. You need to do something about it. Using a disability to justify your existence is petty. There are plenty of people who are physically or mentally challenged, yet live full lives. Oscar Pistorious, before he shot his girlfriend, made the headlines by being the faster runner on earth without the benefit of legs. Others who are mentally challenged, are still able to live a reasonably healthy life, even though they have issues.

Instead of bitching about the poor quality of life you lead, try staying off this forum, and actually go out and do something. Yes, you might fail time after time, but there will be times when you succeed, and it is those times that you need to draw on. Some of the greatest inventors failed thousands of times before they finally got it right. If they had your patience, then we would have been deprived their life changing inventions.

So, stop crying about what a rotten life you have, and do something about it. Don't keep throwing spanners in to the works. If you have challenges, rise above them and prove to us and the rest of the world that you actually have a backbone.

Only you can change your life. There is no magic wand we can wave to make you more desirable to the opposite sex. Only you have it in your power to change your own self image. If you believe you can woo a beautiful woman, then it will become reality. Even ugly people find love, often because while their facial features may be undesirable, they have strength of character which others find attractive.

So, stop crying and get out there and get laid. If you do it once, you'll do it time and time again.

whatcdfan
02-01-2015, 05:03 PM

All in vein.:P

TheFoX
02-01-2015, 10:54 PM

I don't think so. Even if he takes just one little bit of advice on board, it will make him a better man.

Maybe we should start taking Oleg under our collective wing. After all, he is a part of this collective.

megabyteme
02-01-2015, 11:24 PM

I don't think so. Even if he takes just one little bit of advice on board, it will make him a better man.

Maybe we should start taking Oleg under our collective wing. After all, he is a part of this collective.

You don't get puns, do you? :no:

SPY
02-02-2015, 01:20 AM

How can someone be a virgin at the age of 33 those days ?! I'm sorry but the problem is you....if you are too coward to talk to a girl then try a shrink :) that may help you

IdolEyes787
02-02-2015, 01:36 AM
Sorry to change the subject but can whoever is charge of the Universe please change the name of the NFL championship from the Superbowl to "A Ginormous Monument to Excessive That Were He Alive Even Louis the XIV Would Be Embarrassed By " to better reflect the facts.
Also could he/she please kill those pre/post/halftime alleged pundits who clearly think this game is tantamount to the Second Coming of Christ ?
Sheesh.

And now back to your regularly scheduled drivel.

OlegL
02-02-2015, 03:09 AM

I'll try to follow your advices.

Edit: wait, "advice" can't be plural in English, right? I guess I should have said, "I'll try to follow your advice".

megabyteme
02-02-2015, 05:55 AM

I'll try to follow your advices.

Edit: wait, "advice" can't be plural in English, right? I guess I should have said, "I'll try to follow your advice".

The word can be made plural, but is less commonly used, it seems.

advice (ədˈvaɪs)n1. recommendation as to appropriate choice of action; counsel
2. (sometimes plural) formal notification of facts, esp when communicated from a distance

[C13: avis (later advise), via Old French from a Vulgar Latin phrase based on Latin ad to, according to + vīsum view (hence: according toone's view, opinion)]

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/misc/HarperCollinsProducts.aspx?English) © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

megabyteme
02-02-2015, 05:58 AM
change the name of the NFL championship from the Superbowl to "A Ginormous Monument to Excessive That Were He Alive Even Louis the XIV Would Be Embarrassed By " to better reflect the facts.

I did not watch even a moment of it. I believe that means I won the Superbowl. :01:

Skiz
02-02-2015, 07:19 AM
It was a pretty solid game. Don't you live in WA ffs?

You should at least go on YouTube or something and watch the final 1 minute of game time, so you can see the absolute worst play call in the history of the NFL. It changed the outcome of the game and will be the only thing people are talking about tomorrow morning. Folks in your neck of the woods will be talking about the fact that Lynch didn't get the ball on the 1 yd line on 2nd down long after tomorrow tho. That shit will haunt the Seahawks and their fans forever.

megabyteme
02-02-2015, 08:22 AM
absolute worst play call in the history of the NFL

Ouch. Seahawks have a history of getting ahead, then losing. Nothing new... :no:

I'm more into how to make great food then I am watching sports. UFC is an occasional exception.

Gotta give you credit on turning me into an XBMC user. Loaded up, it's the best entertainment delivery system anywhere. Nothing commercially available can touch it. Even torrents require more effort to stay up-to-date with.

IdolEyes787
02-02-2015, 01:29 PM
I did not watch even a moment of it. I believe that means I won the Superbowl. :01:Not even the commercials like the Budweiser puppy one that was conceived by a bunch of heartless black-souled bastards who have no problem with playing on the emotions of the consumer to sell they're product?That doesn't sound very American of you.

I tuned in around half time for Katy Perry's tits but as soon as she rode out on a giant Lion animated by a bunch of Gay guys wearing blackout suits I realized I had made a serious error in judgement. :mellow:

Actually I tuned in with two minutes left in the second quarter but got distracted by something else with must have involved a time warp because when I checked again twenty minutes later there was still six seconds left in the half.

. That shit will haunt the Seahawks and their fans forever.

That would be pretty silly so then probably true as win or lose the players are still going to wake up the next day rich and adored by millions and win or lose the fans are going to decompress for two weeks and then start dreaming about next season.
I'm pretty sure for the right to be haunted it would have to involve a hostage negotiation gone wrong or at least Robin Williams dropping that pass from Kurt Russell in High school and it ruining his life.

Snee
02-02-2015, 07:06 PM

More importantly, what if the child turns out to be normal? How the fuck is he gonna handle that?

TheFoX
02-02-2015, 07:17 PM
More importantly, what if the child turns out to be normal? How the fuck is he gonna handle that?

Well, if the child does turn out to be normal, Oleg would be able to celebrate bringing someone worthwhile in to this world. In fact, the child would probably be a good influence on Oleg.

Snee
02-02-2015, 07:23 PM
Yeah, but, I mean, this is a grown man who'd rather sit around on the internets whining about his problems, real and percieved, than actually going out and living life or even trying to solve anything.

If Oleg won't change, at best we can look forward to roughly one brazillion threads about how the child isn't behaving logically, how difficult it is to change diapers for an assburger, how children's books make no sense, and so on, ad infinitum, and at worst, the kid will have a terrible, terrible childhood.

OlegL
02-02-2015, 09:22 PM
how children's books make no sense

hehe

TheFoX
02-02-2015, 10:31 PM
I was thinking about how doctors are extremely willing to describe every variety of mental deviation as ADHD. Some people can naturally be hyperactive, while others can be so laid back that they are almost comatose.

Have you ever queued at a checkout, only to find the person at the head of the queue is moving at the pace of a snail?

Some people are dynamic, while others struggle to motivate themselves.

Some people are advanced while others are late developers.

Our world has every conceivable mix, from slow to fast, from comatose to dynamic, from introvert to extrovert, from quiet to loud, from Oleg to megabyteme. The fact is that our world has a mix of so many different characters. If we were all the same, what a boring world we would live in. Also, how could one excel if we were all alike.

There is a place in this world for all of us, and I mean all of us. No one is excluded from this human club we have. After all, ethnic or any other cleansing for that matter cannot be tolerated. Life is too short to hold grudges.

Skiz
02-02-2015, 11:57 PM
absolute worst play call in the history of the NFL

Gotta give you credit on turning me into an XBMC user. Loaded up, it's the best entertainment delivery system anywhere. Nothing commercially available can touch it. Even torrents require more effort to stay up-to-date with.

Glad you like it. I agree, once you have your favorite plugins/add-ons/skins entrenched and set the way you like it, it becomes an incredibly well rounded system. What remote are you using?

megabyteme
02-03-2015, 12:37 AM
[Glad you like it. I agree, once you have your favorite plugins/add-ons/skins entrenched and set the way you like it, it becomes an incredibly well rounded system. What remote are you using?

Got it setup on 2 Amazon Fire TV boxes. The remote navigates very well (not flawlessly). For the $80/$29 I paid, I cannot complain in the slightest. With Amazon Prime and Netflix on the same desktop, I cannot keep up with all of the entertainment choices.

Helps that some of the XBMC distros come with full sets of plugins. Not much needed to do. :w00t:

I've got a good friend who does a lot for us. For Christmas, I hooked him up with a Fire TV, joystick, and XBMC. With his busy schedule, he has not had time to download shows via other filesharing systems. Now he just picks from an endless supply of media and enjoys. His son uses the Amazon apps to play games. Made me a family hero! :shifty:

TeeLex
02-04-2015, 10:02 PM
Keep asking... statistically you'll get what you're looking for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxyySRgrYsU

kschlege
02-05-2015, 04:40 AM
[Glad you like it. I agree, once you have your favorite plugins/add-ons/skins entrenched and set the way you like it, it becomes an incredibly well rounded system. What remote are you using?

Got it setup on 2 Amazon Fire TV boxes. The remote navigates very well (not flawlessly). For the $80/$29 I paid, I cannot complain in the slightest. With Amazon Prime and Netflix on the same desktop, I cannot keep up with all of the entertainment choices.

Helps that some of the XBMC distros come with full sets of plugins. Not much needed to do. :w00t:

I've got a good friend who does a lot for us. For Christmas, I hooked him up with a Fire TV, joystick, and XBMC. With his busy schedule, he has not had time to download shows via other filesharing systems. Now he just picks from an endless supply of media and enjoys. His son uses the Amazon apps to play games. Made me a family hero! :shifty:

What joystick? I just got a FireTV. Did you sideload XBMC like this? http://www.alashiban.com/running-xbmc-amazon-firetv-step-step-tutorial/

Snee
02-05-2015, 06:12 PM
I was thinking about how doctors are extremely willing to describe every variety of mental deviation as ADHD. Some people can naturally be hyperactive, while others can be so laid back that they are almost comatose.

Have you ever queued at a checkout, only to find the person at the head of the queue is moving at the pace of a snail?

Some people are dynamic, while others struggle to motivate themselves.

Some people are advanced while others are late developers.

Our world has every conceivable mix, from slow to fast, from comatose to dynamic, from introvert to extrovert, from quiet to loud, from Oleg to megabyteme. The fact is that our world has a mix of so many different characters. If we were all the same, what a boring world we would live in. Also, how could one excel if we were all alike.

There is a place in this world for all of us, and I mean all of us. No one is excluded from this human club we have. After all, ethnic or any other cleansing for that matter cannot be tolerated. Life is too short to hold grudges.

Disregarding the possible implication that the only use for some people is to make others feel better, I more or less agree with your assessment.

Everyone should have a right to life*, and we should accept far more variety in behaviour without labeling it with diagnosis. In fact, I feel that for some people, being given one (diagnosis) validates not trying to overcome whatever personal obstacles they might have, which is sad.

That said, I also believe that we owe it to ourself, and to others, to at least try to not get stuck in a rut, when we have problems. To do something about it, rather than just whine. Venting is all right, but venting forever isn't. If someone does, IDGAF.

*But not at the expense of other lives, not freely given, and there has to be a point where maybe their right is forfeit - I'm considering proven mass murderers and such.

megabyteme
02-05-2015, 06:51 PM

What joystick? I just got a FireTV. Did you sideload XBMC like this? http://www.alashiban.com/running-xbmc-amazon-firetv-step-step-tutorial/

You don't need to go through all the trouble of command prompts anymore. Learn how to use adbfire. It makes the process MuCH simpler.

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_on_Fire_TV

There are videos available which help reduce some of the confusing parts. Watch those, but focus on ones that are from the past 3 months. Older ones take you through pre-automated steps. The greatest challenge at this point is making sure your pc is connecting to the FireTV, and that you have the proper files ready for the adbfire program to place them on your FireTV.

As for the joystick, just get the $40 one from Amazon designed for the FireTV. There are other cheapo options, but not worth it, IMO. I believe you can use newer Xbox controllers via bluetooth, but I have not done so.

IdolEyes787
02-05-2015, 06:55 PM
Well that's another perfectly good "OlgeL whining about being mental and never getting laid while everyone sits back and doesn't really give a fuck" thread shot to hell.

IdolEyes787
02-05-2015, 06:57 PM
I hope you're all pleased with yourselves.

TheFoX
02-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Disregarding the possible implication that the only use for some people is to make others feel better, I more or less agree with your assessment.

What you describe is often called competition. When we go for a job vacancy, only one can fill the spot. The others, while not necessarily failures, were not good enough to land the job. In every scenario, there are winners and losers. It doesn't mean the losers are failures, only that the winner was able to demonstrate an elevated ability.

If we didn't compete against others, there is no way we could feel better. If we automatically qualified for that job, how could we appreciate the honor of getting the job over others?

Snee
02-05-2015, 07:29 PM

What you describe is often called competition. When we go for a job vacancy, only one can fill the spot. The others, while not necessarily failures, were not good enough to land the job. In every scenario, there are winners and losers. It doesn't mean the losers are failures, only that the winner was able to demonstrate an elevated ability.

If we didn't compete against others, there is no way we could feel better. If we automatically qualified for that job, how could we appreciate the honor of getting the job over others?

Should that be a metric by which we are valued, though?

In a perfect world, we wouldn't measure our accomplishments in relation to others. I mean, I'm not saying I never have, or that I won't again, but I'd like to think that we, as a species could rise above having to feel superior over others to feel better.

Also, I'd like to think that when I dislike someone over being a useless dipshit, or whatever, it is because I think that they're a useless dipshit, and with with no ulterior motives such as self-gratification. But then again, maybe that is still going on in my subconcious.

megabyteme
02-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Also, I'd like to think that when I dislike someone over being a useless dipshit, or whatever, it is because I think that they're a useless dipshit, and with with no ulterior motives such as self-gratification. But then again, maybe that is still going on in my subconcious.

I believe there is a certain level of "Oh thank god I'm not that guy!" involved here. Seems to be a certain level of wired-in survival instinct to do so. Think of primitive man throwing a rock at a woolly mammoth and getting stomped to death for his stupidity. Or a truly bad driver running off the road. Or one of a brazillion youtube videos available for our amusement. We either learn from the failings of others, have learned, or will find ourselves as "that guy".

We can laugh, mock, or even empathize with the situations, but these things bring us amusement the same way comedians describe everyday circumstances which we get the same internal giggles from. Not too dissimilar from other fight-or-flight responses.

In regards to Oleg, we've run the full gambit of laughs to good, solid advice. It has not been heeded. We aren't necessarily "better" than Oleg, but he is the guy facing down the tiger, and he is ill prepared.

TheFoX
02-06-2015, 12:25 AM
We all evolve because our peers and our forerunners have given us advice, or demonstrated by example, on how we should proceed.

We learn through several mediums.

1) By example; someone demonstrates how we should proceed and we learn from that example.

2) Positive exploration; someone discovers a new way to do something, and passes that information on to the rest of us.

3) Negative exploration; someone discovers a way of not doing something, and we learn from their mistake.

I imagine that idiot who was chucking rocks at the mammoth, and got trampled to death, demonstrated to the others how not to take down a mammoth.

I imagine that the guy that used a javelin to bring down the mammoth encouraged others to do the same.

I imagine those who brought down the mammoth with their javelins passed on this fact to their peers and their offspring.

See how we learn.

Of course, there are exceptions, such as those who make the same mistakes over and over again, and are unable to comprehend that they continually fail. As John Cleese said recently, you have to be reasonably intelligent to know you are stupid, because there is a level of stupidity where they are so stupid that they cannot conceive that they are stupid. In other words, they are too stupid to know that they are stupid.

megabyteme
02-06-2015, 01:20 AM
We all evolve because our peers and our forerunners have given us advice, or demonstrated by example, on how we should proceed.

We learn through several mediums.

1) By example; someone demonstrates how we should proceed and we learn from that example.

2) Positive exploration; someone discovers a new way to do something, and passes that information on to the rest of us.

3) Negative exploration; someone discovers a way of not doing something, and we learn from their mistake.

I imagine that idiot who was chucking rocks at the mammoth, and got trampled to death, demonstrated to the others how not to take down a mammoth.

I imagine that the guy that used a javelin to bring down the mammoth encouraged others to do the same.

I imagine those who brought down the mammoth with their javelins passed on this fact to their peers and their offspring.

See how we learn.

Of course, there are exceptions, such as those who make the same mistakes over and over again, and are unable to comprehend that they continually fail. As John Cleese said recently, you have to be reasonably intelligent to know you are stupid, because there is a level of stupidity where they are so stupid that they cannot conceive that they are stupid. In other words, they are too stupid to know that they are stupid.

We also judge others based on not only how their actions/competence affect the community, but also how their involvement reflects those involved. We are prone to point out flaws in order to keep others from seeing us as deficient, also.

Look at how we criticize the overweight ( :blushing: ), sloppy, filthy, undereducated, etc. We really don't want those negatives associated with us. By denigrating, we are saying, "I recognize this person's shortcomings, so do NOT pin them on me- I know better; that's not me..." Most of these are ultimately based in some sort of survival of the group nature' overweight=unhealthy, filthy=spreads disease, undereducated=prone to mistakes, etc.

As for your Cleese quote, he's paraphrasing work done on competency http://cornellpsych.org/sasi/papers/carter-dunning-self-assessment%20intrinsically%20difficult-PSPC-2008.pdf

kschlege
02-06-2015, 03:03 AM
Well that's another perfectly good "OlgeL whining about being mental and never getting laid while everyone sits back and doesn't really give a fuck" thread shot to hell.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/029/970/trainn.jpg?1260328965

OlegL
02-06-2015, 02:33 PM
how difficult it is to change diapers for an assburger

It seems to me that you are a really big fan of the word "assburger". Do you watch the show "Community"? I know that the word "assburger" was mentioned at least once throughout the series. Did you become a fan of that word after you became a fan of "Community"? I am just trying to figure out why you love that word so much.

IdolEyes787
02-06-2015, 03:24 PM
And i f there is such a thing as natural selection I'm trying to figure out why you're still alive.

It's those liberals isn't it?

megabyteme
02-06-2015, 03:35 PM
And i f there is such a thing as natural selection I'm trying to figure out why you're still alive.

Yeah, they have refused to give out his home address. :angry:

TheFoX
02-06-2015, 06:35 PM

Isn't the fact that he is alive proof that he has a right to live?

Surely you must concede that Oleg does have something to offer the rest of us, and that is honesty. I mean, how many members of this forum are upfront enough to let us know that they are still virgins?

I think he deserves a round of applause for his transparency.

whatcdfan
02-06-2015, 07:04 PM
[QUOTE=IdolEyes787;3758512]how many members of this forum are upfront enough to let us know that they are still virgins?

I'm a virgin at 26. Whats so good about not being one?

Something Else
02-06-2015, 07:07 PM
Isn't it time the thread-starter changed the title to I am still a virgin at the age of 34 (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/457680-I-am-still-a-virgin-at-the-age-of-33/page6)
:unsure:

Et tu
02-06-2015, 08:37 PM
how difficult it is to change diapers for an assburger

It seems to me that you are a really big fan of the word "assburger". Do you watch the show "Community"? I know that the word "assburger" was mentioned at least once throughout the series. Did you become a fan of that word after you became a fan of "Community"? I am just trying to figure out why you love that word so much.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269482050

TheFoX
02-06-2015, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE=TheFoX;3758525]

I'm a virgin at 26. Whats so good about not being one?

Yes, we noticed by the way you quoted my post. As for what is good or not about being a virgin, I never argued one way or the other.

jbondnj007
02-06-2015, 10:36 PM
(deleted)

IdolEyes787
02-06-2015, 10:47 PM
What if he can't find an average girl and they're all like 5.2's or 6.1's?

megabyteme
02-06-2015, 10:55 PM
What if he can't find an average girl and they're all like 5.2's or 6.1's?

I'd suggest he set his sites closer to 3.4 to 4.1 range. And drunk.

Speaking of which, how's your sister, Idol?

megabyteme
02-06-2015, 10:57 PM
She had a nice body but a messed up face but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"The face is the window to the hole."- Gandhi, I think

anon
02-07-2015, 02:09 AM
5.2's or 6.1's

The first thing I thought when reading this was "those are both Windows version numbers" :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
02-07-2015, 01:37 PM
The first thing that I thought was reading this was how badly you needed to be punched in the face.

zerosquared
02-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Translation: "I need attention." (why else would you post something like this?)

anon
02-08-2015, 03:16 AM
The first thing that I thought was reading this was how badly you needed to be punched in the face.

You wouldn't know.

sweet_nutz
02-08-2015, 04:11 AM
thats a tough call part of me says just get a hooker its nothing special you just need to get some swings in but the other part says to get and average girl but if you could do that you would have already...soooo grab a hooker and have fun

TheFoX
02-08-2015, 09:41 AM
thats a tough call part of me says just get a hooker its nothing special you just need to get some swings in but the other part says to get and average girl but if you could do that you would have already...soooo grab a hooker and have fun

I think his problem is that he has set his sight too high. After all, he wants sex with a beautiful woman who is HOT, unlike most of us who settle for whatever we can get. After all, does he think he is Rod Stewart or David Bowie?

OlegL
02-08-2015, 09:58 PM
My biggest problem is that I am a fucking idiot. Many people who are born stupid remain stupid for the rest of their lives. I am one of those people.

TheFoX
02-08-2015, 11:25 PM
My biggest problem is that I am a fucking idiot. Many people who are born stupid remain stupid for the rest of their lives. I am one of those people.

Ironically, you are not an idiot or stupid. If you were an idiot or stupid, you wouldn't even be aware of the fact. The fact that you are aware of your limitations indicates a level of intelligence often missing from other members of this community.

As for intelligence, it comes in different packages. Some people are mathematicians; Some are mechanically minded; Some have an affinity for language/s; Some have spacial awareness; Some have absolute control over their own body; Some can influence others without effort.

Who is to judge who is more intelligent and who is less intelligent? The fact is that intelligence is a subjective manner. If you take two people, one who attended university, and one who didn't, who is most intelligent? The one with the degree? How do you know that the one who didn't attend university may have achieved a higher result if they HAD attended university.

Some people are in the right place at the right time; Some people get where they are not by what they know, but who they know; Some people get where they are by their appearance, and not their intelligence.

Our world is an unfair place. We still live in a society that favours those that are aesthetically pleasing to the eye, or those that appear knowledgeable. There are people who have ability, but are discriminated against because of their gender, race, appearance or age. The world is not a fair place.

pslak1
02-10-2015, 06:23 AM
5.2's or 6.1's

The first thing I thought when reading this was "those are both Windows version numbers" :eyebrows:
haha :D

OlegL
02-11-2015, 07:42 PM

Ironically, you are not an idiot or stupid. If you were an idiot or stupid, you wouldn't even be aware of the fact. The fact that you are aware of your limitations indicates a level of intelligence often missing from other members of this community.

As for intelligence, it comes in different packages. Some people are mathematicians; Some are mechanically minded; Some have an affinity for language/s; Some have spacial awareness; Some have absolute control over their own body; Some can influence others without effort.

Who is to judge who is more intelligent and who is less intelligent? The fact is that intelligence is a subjective manner. If you take two people, one who attended university, and one who didn't, who is most intelligent? The one with the degree? How do you know that the one who didn't attend university may have achieved a higher result if they HAD attended university.

Some people are in the right place at the right time; Some people get where they are not by what they know, but who they know; Some people get where they are by their appearance, and not their intelligence.

Our world is an unfair place. We still live in a society that favours those that are aesthetically pleasing to the eye, or those that appear knowledgeable. There are people who have ability, but are discriminated against because of their gender, race, appearance or age. The world is not a fair place.

I haven't made any progress in my development since the time I was a pre-teen.

TheFoX
02-11-2015, 10:21 PM
I haven't made any progress in my development since the time I was a pre-teen.

Says who?

Adster
02-12-2015, 03:45 AM
Its scary being 33 isn't it? to old to fuck now

cheetah33
03-08-2015, 07:36 PM

Doubt it, you might be lacking some social skills though. Most women at attracted to "fun" people.

Skiz
03-11-2015, 01:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dnT3hIBRgc

bladex452
03-20-2015, 02:58 AM
pay for the prostitute.

TheFoX
03-20-2015, 08:22 AM
Its scary being 33 isn't it? to old to fuck now

Speak for yourself. Many post thirty somethings have an active sex life. You obviously need medical help, or Viagra.

enoughfakefiles
04-02-2015, 07:35 PM
I think my virginity's starting to grow back :dry:

dion09529
04-03-2015, 04:04 AM
only if you did an aesthetic surgery.