PDA

View Full Version : The Forest

Something Else
01-31-2015, 12:24 AM
is win, but it should probably be called The Island.

I've built a rabbit hutch in order to make rabbit-skin pouches to collect berries in. :smilie4:

http://theforestmap.com/#72.1,-3.5

bionutter
02-02-2015, 07:00 PM
If you like this you should try Stranded Deep

Something Else
02-04-2015, 01:19 PM
I've played Stranded Deep too, but the lack of mutants ruined the suspense in my opinion.

IdolEyes787
02-04-2015, 01:34 PM
Would it be possible to fire all FST staff and replace them with monkeys because at least monkeys are fun.

Something Else
02-04-2015, 02:24 PM
Isn't that how they replaced you. :unsure:

anon
02-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Would it be possible to fire all FST staff and replace them with monkeys because at least monkeys are fun.

But we are cheaper.

TheFoX
02-04-2015, 06:51 PM

Well, we could recommend Dion for staff.

megabyteme
02-04-2015, 06:52 PM

But we are cheaper.

Lice production seems on par, though...

IdolEyes787
02-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Now I'm not sure if I should be more embarrassed by rart or pierce?

On the subject, DIM's recent 1080p encodes are truly something else. Superior to the WEB-DLs. The only thing comparable would be CtrlHD or DON's releases, but those take hours/days longer to show up obviously.

I think the only way to settle this fairly is to put us all in a locked room and see which one I murder first.

piercerseth
02-04-2015, 07:48 PM
Hey to be fair I try to corral my nerd musings to the usenet forum; which I didn't think you frequented save for the occasional teasing of Beck38.

IdolEyes787
02-04-2015, 09:19 PM
Sometimes Mohammed must come to the mountain.:mellow:

Also I don't tease Beck38 for the same reason I don't tease rocks. There's no fun in it.

To be fair to the rocks though at least they have some personality.:)

TheFoX
02-04-2015, 11:02 PM
Do we have different staff for different forums, then?

ckrit
02-06-2015, 03:54 PM
Hey to be fair I try to corral my nerd musings to the usenet forum; which I didn't think you frequented save for the occasional teasing of Beck38.

That guy is amazing, and I'm pretty sure his enormous tin foil hat must be fabulous.

IdolEyes787
02-06-2015, 10:31 PM

That guy is amazing, and I'm pretty sure his enormous tin foil hat must be fabulous.

I'm theorizing that Beck38 is one of those guys whose wardrobe consists entirely of 15 identical black suits but he can still tell you which one is his favourite.
Then after a long day of sitting in front of his four computers downloading and carefully cataloging a bunch of movies containing emotions he doesn't understand,he loads his kill bag into the back of his panel van and goes looking for nubile women to dissect.

I'm theorizing that Fox's wardrobe also consists of 15 identical black suits but in his case he thinks it's a fashion statement.:)

ckrit
02-07-2015, 01:17 PM

I'm theorizing that Beck38 is one of those guys whose wardrobe consists entirely of 15 identical black suits but he can still tell you which one is his favourite.
Then after a long day of sitting in front of his four computers downloading and carefully cataloging a bunch of movies containing emotions he doesn't understand,he loads his kill bag into the back of his panel van and goes looking for nubile women to dissect.

IDK, that whole Obama/people in tech/newfangled things hate thing he's got going, says republican crackpot and/or crotchety old man to me. I can't quite get that to rhyme with that Patrick Bateman vibe.

ckrit
02-07-2015, 01:18 PM
Not that Obama isn't a bit of a failure, or anything, obviously.

megabyteme
02-07-2015, 01:25 PM
Regardless of any other characteristics, I believe it is safe to assume that he keeps a list of everyone who has "wronged" him, or provided poor customer service. He will despise these individuals/companies eternally.