PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Req: BitVault Invite

neve2009
02-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Hello FST Community. I have been a member of private torrent sites since 2006 and am very familiar with keeping an account in good standing. I am requesting a BITVAULT Invite. I am Italian American and have a strong passion for Italian Culture. I have taught myself the language, and would love to have access to all the italian content possible. Over the past 10 years I have been on sites like FTN(before it went down) , HDbits.org, Torrentleech, SCT (before it went down) Sceneaccess, IpTorrents, CHDBits, Bitme, etc. I have strong ratios on all sites and can provide proof of ratio for any of them. Thanks very much for your consideration and if you have any other questions, please let me know.

Neve2009 // Praya - Site Names

megabyteme
02-07-2015, 08:06 PM
Can't you learn to be Italian by watching a Soprano's marathon? :unsure:

neve2009
02-07-2015, 09:14 PM
It'd be better to watch the Sopranos dubbed in Italian, which I would love. Ciao megabyte, long time no talk :)

megabyteme
02-07-2015, 11:47 PM
It'd be better to watch the Sopranos dubbed in Italian, which I would love. Ciao megabyte, long time no talk :)

Hi, my long-lost friend! Good to see you. How long did you study Italian? What else have you been up to?

I've been raising kids, and am still in school. Expect to know everything soon. :P