PDA

View Full Version : [Request] IPTorrents invite please

ryback81
02-12-2015, 05:43 PM
I have never used a private tracker. However I am a long time file sharer. I recently switch over from newsgroups back to bit torrent. I understand you need to keep a high ratio and that if someone gave me an invite it looks bad on them if I do not seed my fair share. I have a seedbox, and would really appreciate someone taking a chance and giving me an invite to my first private tracker. I will do my part and keep a good ratio.

Anyone willing to help me out?

megabyteme
02-12-2015, 11:10 PM
I'll give you a start on Funfile. PM me, if you are interested. :)

Remind me of this thread. I'm generally grouchy when receiving unsolicited requests.

ryback81
02-14-2015, 03:09 AM

Remind me of this thread. I'm generally grouchy when receiving unsolicited requests.

Hey, I really appreciate the offer and would like to take you up on that. I need to start somewhere. However, when I tried to PM you, it said I did not have permission? Would that be because my post count is low?

Thanks

megabyteme
02-14-2015, 04:25 AM

Hey, I really appreciate the offer and would like to take you up on that. I need to start somewhere. However, when I tried to PM you, it said I did not have permission? Would that be because my post count is low?

Thanks

I'd say so. The offer stands, so make a few (thought-filled) posts, and I'll hook you up. :)