PDA

View Full Version : Why does Snee love the word "assburger" so much?

OlegL
02-14-2015, 07:06 PM
Why does Snee love the word "assburger" so much?

You never responded to my question, Snee. A few days ago, I asked you why you fell in love with the word "assburger".
I don't know about you, but I heard the word "assburger" when I was watching "Community". What about you?

OlegL
02-14-2015, 07:10 PM
Deleted.

megabyteme
02-14-2015, 07:20 PM
I cannot speak for Snee, but I expect it has to do with the skepticism that Asperger's has become a diagnosis for anyone who wants an excuse for not growing up and dealing with life's problems. Or is a social spastic unwilling to learn from mistakes. Even dogs can figure out damaging furniture will get you swatted with a newspaper...

OlegL
02-14-2015, 07:43 PM
Asperger's has become a diagnosis for anyone...

Asperger's no longer even exists as a diagnosis.

megabyteme
02-14-2015, 08:37 PM
Asperger's has become a diagnosis for anyone...

Asperger's no longer even exists as a diagnosis.

Right. Because it was given out for WAY too many people. Any initial truth to the ailment was watered down because suddenly EVERYONE knew someone with Asperger's. Many were just socially inept assholes with no real problems that the rest of us have to grow up and go past. See 'adulthood'.

whatcdfan
02-15-2015, 05:01 AM
Why does Snee love the word "assburger" so much?

You never responded to my question, Snee. A few days ago, I asked you why you fell in love with the word "assburger".
I don't know about you, but I heard the word "assburger" when I was watching "Community". What about you?

Useless attempt to drag him into your sympathy drawing vulgar talk.

TheFoX
02-15-2015, 11:13 AM
I love the way that the industry bandies around the diagnosis, 'Bipolar', for every single celeb out there. Why not admit that those wealthy celebs think they can do anything they bloody well like, and if they do get prosecuted under some lame law, can explain their errant behaviour with the simple diagnosis of Bipolar.

'Yeah, I crashed my $500,000 Ferrari in to a house at over 90mph, killing fifteen Mexicans, but hell man, I am Bipolar'.

'You killed fifteen Mexicans with your Ferrari? Wow. Good job your Ferrari is red and blood is red, otherwise it might have stained'.

'Mr. Beebear, normally, I would have sentenced you to five years hard labor, but since you are a celebrity and are suffering Bipolar, I have ordered the families of those you killed to pay your damages'.

'Yeah, I've just released my new number one single, called, 'Fifteen Mexicanos, fifteen Mexicanos, you wouldn't think so. That'll make me even richer, and even more Bipolar, giving me even more excuses to act like a total twat. Hey, this 'Get out of jail free' card is brilliant'.

Something Else
02-15-2015, 02:50 PM
Cry. For attention.

Snee
02-17-2015, 07:30 PM
Cry. For attention.
Hoi.

I've seen you playing the forest a lot. Is the single player worth the money?

Been thinking about it, but, like, my current crowd aren't interested, and they keep asking me to play different stuff anyway.

Something Else
02-18-2015, 09:56 PM
Yes. I only play the single player. Online seems to lag a lot and also, people are twunts.

We could team up tho' and make an orsum base. :smilie4:

Try the cracked version if you're :unsure:

nosteam.ro , or something else.

iLOVENZB
02-22-2015, 12:07 PM
Yes. I only play the single player. Online seems to lag a lot and also, people are twunts.

I'm lost.

*closes laptop lid*

Snee
02-22-2015, 12:55 PM

I think I'll just get it on steam. Next weekend or so.

Something Else
02-22-2015, 09:24 PM
Yay. I have lots of island knowledge and information ready, whenever you need it.

OlegL
02-23-2015, 09:14 AM
I cannot speak for Snee, but I expect it has to do with the skepticism that Asperger's has become a diagnosis for anyone who wants an excuse for not growing up and dealing with life's problems. Or is a social spastic unwilling to learn from mistakes. Even dogs can figure out damaging furniture will get you swatted with a newspaper...

But he's really obsessed with repeating that word over and over.

iLOVENZB
02-23-2015, 10:23 AM

But he's really obsessed with repeating that word over and over.

Which one? ASSBURGERS?

OlegL
02-23-2015, 10:25 AM
Either assburger or assburgers...
Anyway, I am tired of talking about this. I started to listen to Requiem by Mozart.

iLOVENZB
02-23-2015, 01:00 PM
OlegL, wait a minute. It obviously bothered you enough to make a thread about. Why don't we talk things through. Now does it annoy you more if he uses to term ASSBURGER or ASSBURGERS?

We have to stamp out this petty behaviour. All the sly bullying ... It just can't go on, can it? Help us to help you.
Also what happened to that prostitute you were going on about a couple years ago? Did you do the sex or did you just play WoW?

OlegL
02-23-2015, 05:44 PM
It annoys me when he uses either one of those terms.
Forget about prostitutes.

Something Else
02-24-2015, 06:09 PM

Downloading that What we do in the shadows mockumentary type thing. Flatmate watched it today and said it was gewd. I'd get it off him, but I don't trust his downloading skills. :no:

megabyteme
02-24-2015, 07:43 PM
Downloading that What we do in the shadows mockumentary type thing.

I've seen the first half. Some clever writing in it. Didn't strike me as hilarious, but I do plan to watch the rest of it.

IdolEyes787
02-24-2015, 08:37 PM
Meg you haven't been posting lately so out of concern I checked to see if gout is ever fatal.

megabyteme
02-24-2015, 09:37 PM
Meg you haven't been posting lately so out of concern I checked to see if gout is ever fatal.

Only when the victim's chins cover the air pathways.

Snee
02-25-2015, 08:42 PM

Downloading that What we do in the shadows mockumentary type thing. Flatmate watched it today and said it was gewd. I'd get it off him, but I don't trust his downloading skills. :no:

It's great.

Not for everyone, perhaps. But if you ever enjoyed Flight of the Conchords, fex, you should def give it a go. Also, I just streamed it, tbh. My brother linked me this site a while back that's p decent as far as options and quality goes. Between that, netflix and hbo, I dl very little now.

Snee
03-02-2015, 05:10 PM

The game is fucking awesome.

Who new chopping down a tree a cannibal is hiding in could be so much fun :smilie4:

edit: sorry I was so busy though. Spent all weekend being tech support for family to the point where I might as well have been working my regular hours, and that stuff sort of carried over into the night with people asking me about random stuff, on top of the other thing.

Something Else
03-02-2015, 06:47 PM
It's great. I even prefer it to Woodcutter Simulator 2013. Been playing Dying Light all day. It's pretty good two.