02-16-2015, 09:13 AM
Stinking asshole he is

Says the guy who's already banned. :idunno:

I'm not now

IdolEyes787
02-16-2015, 01:27 PM
Stinking asshole he is

Them's strong words from a woman.

Also I have a bidet so shows what you know.

Also someone call Rart 'cause considering the section methinks this is a job for him.

IWasSomeone
02-16-2015, 04:54 PM

Idol, you were once a mod but are now hated even by one who himself is a mod

IdolEyes787
02-16-2015, 05:07 PM
Yeah I'm like shattered by that even though it's not true.

IWasSomeone
02-16-2015, 06:28 PM
Awww I didn't mean to be rude, just meant to tell the truth

Joking

OlegL
02-16-2015, 07:49 PM
OP, Idol is very fair; he treats everybody else the way he wants to be treated himself. (I am not saying it with sarcasm; I am being very serious now). I have no idea why you are angry at Idol.

IdolEyes787
02-16-2015, 08:06 PM
Yeah that's me fair but brutally sadistic in the fine tradition of Judge Roy Bean.

IdolEyes787
02-16-2015, 08:07 PM
I hope people with assberger's can still get that joke.

IWasSomeone
02-16-2015, 08:42 PM
OP, Idol is very fair; he treats everybody else the way he wants to be treated himself. (I am not saying it with sarcasm; I am being very serious now). I have no idea why you are angry at Idol.
Idol wants me to hate him then? Looks like that's been achieved.

I don't have asperger's, just mild autism I have, and no I don't get yur jk

Snee
02-17-2015, 07:14 PM
Are you roleplaying again?

soulreaper
02-18-2015, 07:42 PM
I think we should ban the idol and keep the eyes.:whistling

iLOVENZB
02-22-2015, 12:03 PM

What does that even mean?

Why do autistic people like OP have to be so vocal? I thought the whole point of autism is that they stay in their little caves quietly where they belong.

megabyteme
02-22-2015, 05:10 PM
I don't have asperger's, just mild autism I have, and no I don't get yur jk

So like one of those constipation commercials discussing "occasional irregularity".

IdolEyes787
02-22-2015, 05:50 PM

I'm fairly sure that it's some sort of terrorist threat on my personage.

IdolEyes787
02-22-2015, 05:55 PM
Idol wants me to hate him then? Looks like that's been achieved.

Ever thought of joining ISIS because I hear they could use a few people who are unreasonably hateful.

Something Else
02-28-2015, 12:07 AM
IS not Dave. :unsure:

TheFoX
02-28-2015, 04:58 PM
Islam is in a right state (IIIARS).

How can any rational person belong to a religion that condones violence against others?

megabyteme
02-28-2015, 05:20 PM
Islam is in a right state (IIIARS).

How can any rational person belong to a religion that condones violence against others?

The Catholics, Christians, Hindus, Muslims, Mormons, Protestants ALL have violent, self-justified histories.

To date, I don't know of any violence condoned by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but I wouldn't put it past that elusive bastard. :ermm:

IdolEyes787
02-28-2015, 06:04 PM
I'm willing to follow any god that has a problem with Rart.

megabyteme
02-28-2015, 08:30 PM
I'm willing to follow any god that has a problem with Rart.

Rart is god's way of saying the universe needed either another doctor, or a disappointed father.

TheFoX
03-01-2015, 03:23 PM
The Catholics, Christians, Hindus, Muslims, Mormons, Protestants ALL have violent, self-justified histories.

Yes you are right, but you have missed the pertinent point in that we have all learned lessons from our past. After all, it wasn't that far in our history that we had the slave trade.

While you make a strong argument about all religions, I can counter that by saying that all religions, with the exception of the hardcore Muslims, have learnt a lesson from our past, which is that 'peace' is the best course of action. Unfortunately, hardcore Muslims haven't learned that lesson, and still think that they have a holy right to behead anyone who doesn't agree with their perspective of life.

Why is it that a Muslim man can marry a woman of a different faith, yet if a Muslim woman falls for a man of a different faith, they HAVE to convert to Islam. Where is the reasoning in that? And if they don't convert, the woman is burned alive and the man is beheaded, followed by the video being uploaded to YouTube.

How long will it be before the US have a Muslim President, simply because denying a Muslim the right to rule the most powerful country in the world would be a breach of the Muslim's right to rule the world.

Now, don't get me wrong, I have no issue with common and garden Muslims the world over, who simply want to enjoy their lives, but I do have issue with the hardcore element that wants to enslave humanity in the name of Allah. This is too similar to the old Communist idea where everyone worked for the common good, with the common good being Stalin, who wished to enslave his people.

We all have drive. Some have drive to become musicians, poets, songwriters. Others want to design the latest gadgets or produce medicine that will save lives. Some wish to become firemen, ambulance-men, doctors, policemen, and nurses, to serve the community. Even those who join the Forces do so because they want to protect their country and its way of life. Then we have politicians. This breed is apart from the rest of humanity in that they drive to control the rest of us. They desire control over the lives of those they are charged with protecting. Those people who rule us do so with impunity.

So, is there any real difference between the President of the US of A, the Prime Minister of England, the Chancellor of Germany, or the Leader of IS? They all have one simply goal, and that is to control the rest of us. To them, it is simply a power game. They have no interest in our welfare; only in how they can use us.

So, whether it is Obama sending troops to Afghanistan or Bin Laden sending troops to Afghanistan, each leader uses their men to their own advantage, not that of the common good. Every person that dies does so for those living at the top of the pyramid.

As for religion, when was the last time you heard of an atrocity being committed by any other group than Muslim? I bet there is nothing in recent history.

megabyteme
03-01-2015, 06:23 PM
As for religion, when was the last time you heard of an atrocity being committed by any other group than Muslim? I bet there is nothing in recent history.

Ireland.

soulreaper
03-01-2015, 07:30 PM

I'm fairly sure that it's some sort of terrorist threat on my personage.

omg LOL! :lol::lol:

TheFoX
03-01-2015, 11:30 PM

Ireland.

If you want to get pinnicky, you could mention every football match ever played, or Rangers v Celtic. You could mention the hatred that many Welsh feel for the English, or that everyone hates the Irish.

I know that during the seventies the bloody murder in Northern Ireland was at a high, but much of this wasn't directly linked to religion, but more to whether those people felt that they were British or Irish. It is similar to the situation in the Basque territories, where they feel that they should not be ruled by the Spanish.

If I kill someone, just because I am a Christian does not make it a religious killing. The distinction between the murdering scum who blew up shopping centres and those Muslim extremists practice suicide bombings is that the Irish bombers did NOT commit suicide, because they didn't have a religious conviction.

Someone who kills for a religion is prepared to die for their cause, whereas someone who simply wants to kill for the fun of it would never put themselves in the firing line. Apart from the occasional accident IRA bombers were always miles away when their weapons of destruction went off.

So, how do you compare IRA bombers, or terrorists, to those Jihad killers who are prepared to die for their cause?

shaina
03-24-2015, 11:53 AM
Ireland.

If you want to get pinnicky, you could mention every football match ever played, or Rangers v Celtic. You could mention the hatred that many Welsh feel for the English, or that everyone hates the Irish.

I know that during the seventies the bloody murder in Northern Ireland was at a high, but much of this wasn't directly linked to religion, but more to whether those people felt that they were British or Irish. It is similar to the situation in the Basque territories, where they feel that they should not be ruled by the Spanish.

If I kill someone, just because I am a Christian does not make it a religious killing. The distinction between the murdering scum who blew up shopping centres and those Muslim extremists practice suicide bombings is that the Irish bombers did NOT commit suicide, because they didn't have a religious conviction.

Someone who kills for a religion is prepared to die for their cause, whereas someone who simply wants to kill for the fun of it would never put themselves in the firing line. Apart from the occasional accident IRA bombers were always miles away when their weapons of destruction went off.

So, how do you compare IRA bombers, or terrorists, to those Jihad killers who are prepared to die for their cause?

You absolutely. Unequivocally...without any Doubt CAN!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!COMPARE!!!!

billybonehead
03-24-2015, 12:00 PM
Ireland.

Posts like these are why this board is so retarded.

Snee
03-24-2015, 05:39 PM
Sik burn.

IdolEyes787
03-24-2015, 06:21 PM
You have to forgive billyonehead as he has all this rage bottled up in his 16 year old 125 lb body and posting shit anonymously on the internet is only way he can release some of it without getting his ass handed to him.

billybonehead
03-24-2015, 06:24 PM
They were all accidents. Everytime the IRA set plastic explosives off in shopping centres, high streets and hotels, it was an accident. SMH

shaina
03-24-2015, 09:22 PM
They were all accidents. Everytime the IRA set plastic explosives off in shopping centres, high streets and hotels, it was an accident. SMH
If that is what you are focusing on in that whole post by Fox , then I have to SMH

shaina
03-24-2015, 09:25 PM
Sik burn.

Maybe you should contribute more that one or two words in your post ,it may be more constructive "Lego MAN"

IdolEyes787
03-24-2015, 09:39 PM

He was speaking of the perpetrator accidentally blowing himself up as opposed to purposeful suicide bombers.:mellow:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army_actions_%281970%E2%80%9379%29

TheFoX
03-24-2015, 09:51 PM

And I have to write at a level that the intended audience would understand.

shaina
03-24-2015, 09:52 PM

It was a great post Fox, now smile and show your teeth!!!!!

IdolEyes787
03-24-2015, 09:55 PM

My IQ is 85 so technically I qualify as "slow".:01:

shaina
03-24-2015, 09:55 PM

He was speaking of the perpetrator accidentally blowing himself up as opposed to purposeful suicide bombers.:mellow:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army_actions_%281970%E2%80%9379%29

You must have a lot of time on your hands Idol to find that link so fast. LOL

shaina
03-24-2015, 09:59 PM

Here is some stats to make you feel better...

"No, not necessarily. An IQ score of 85, assuming it is valid, is really not that low. About 16% of the general population, or about 1 in 7 people, have an IQ of that level or lower."

shaina
03-24-2015, 10:02 PM

"No, not necessarily. An IQ score of 85, assuming it is valid, is really not that low. About 16% of the general population, or about 1 in 7 people, have an IQ of that level or lower."

And I got those stats right off Google Fox, so they must be accurate.

megabyteme
03-25-2015, 12:13 AM
We had a conference with my son's teachers and therapists a couple weeks back. It wasn't my proudest moment when, based solely on age, my son ranks at <1% in all developmental categories. Yeah, he's that 1. :pinch:

Granted, if they accounted for developmental age, he'd be at least twice that high. :01:

*I say this with tongue in cheek (accurately, though). He does have stuffs going on in his head. Many of these tests require verbal development, or him wanting to participate in their test. :)

shaina
03-25-2015, 01:10 AM
We had a conference with my son's teachers and therapists a couple weeks back. It wasn't my proudest moment when, based solely on age, my son ranks at <1% in all developmental categories. Yeah, he's that 1. :pinch:
Granted, if they accounted for developmental age, he'd be at least twice that high. :01:
*I say this with tongue in cheek (accurately, though). He does have stuffs going on in his head. Many of these tests require verbal development, or him wanting to participate in their test. :)

To be honest you should not read too much into these test (always negative) they are not all accurate
At a young age regardless, what is going on is the test are so long , there is no way to keep his attention to get a true reading
There is a long and uphill battle that is not very easy but perseverance will be rewarded big time
We all know that development is going to be slower, so don't let negativity get to you, and always think positive no matter how hard it is ,it will pay off, trust me
Good hearted parents make good Hearted children (Reality life is not the same as Cyber life)
Pay attention to your children more than you pay attention to everyone else

megabyteme
03-25-2015, 05:00 AM
Honestly, it isn't a fair test. He has Down syndrome. Why test him in comparison to those who do not have the condition? It is kind of like placing a man with no legs in a hurdling competition and pointing out that he is a lousy jumper.

The sting comes from the score:

"Hey Bob, what did you get on the math test?"

"Less than one, but at least it's graded on a curve!"

megabyteme
03-25-2015, 06:19 AM

I'll take this as evidence you also have dyslexia.

TheFoX
03-25-2015, 06:52 AM

And I got those stats right off Google Fox, so they must be accurate.

I've heard of Google Search, Google Maps and Google Mail, but not Google Fox. What is that when it is at home?

IdolEyes787
03-25-2015, 12:14 PM

That's because it's not just me but rather I employ a crack team of dedicated and highly skilled 16 year olds called the Wank Hand. Who when not engaged in marathon sessions of Call of Duty or locked in their bedrooms jerking off to Katy Perry videos relentlessly scour the internet in search of evil doers to smack with their own kind of hard justice and retribution of calling them bad names on Twitter.

I believe they're going after Putin next though I've tried to explain to them that even internet anonymity has it's limits.

IdolEyes787
03-25-2015, 12:16 PM

I'll take this as evidence you also have dyslexia.

No as far as I know my bowels are fine.

shaina
03-25-2015, 05:33 PM

That's because it's not just me but rather I employ a crack team of dedicated and highly skilled 16 year olds called the Wank Hand. Who when not engaged in marathon sessions of Call of Duty or locked in their bedrooms jerking off to Katy Perry videos relentlessly scour the internet in search of evil doers to smack with their own kind of hard justice and retribution of calling them bad names on Twitter.

I believe they're going after Putin next though I've tried to explain to them that even internet anonymity has it's limits.

So your dedicated ,and highly skilled crack team, are loyal fans of RT News then.

megabyteme
03-26-2015, 04:02 PM
That's because it's not just me but rather I employ a crack team of dedicated and highly skilled 16 year olds called the Wank Hand.

Would like to be a fly on the wall when the "Party Bus" pulled up at Dave's location only to realize he's 6'4, chiseled, and actually ex-SAS.

*Party Bus turns on blinker and slowly drives away obeying all local traffic laws while Roar plays at moderate volume*

OhNoYouHavent
03-26-2015, 04:50 PM
You'd have laughed MBM. It turns out they're a bunch of fantasist anti-fascists who appear to have gathered around an ex-fascist as their leader. That thing about "you couldn't make this up" never rung more true.

Snee
03-27-2015, 05:05 PM
Sik burn.

Maybe you should contribute more that one or two words in your post ,it may be more constructive "Lego MAN"

The guy who struggles and fails to put a single coherent sentence together wants me to contribute more. Jeebus.

Well, on the bright side, at least you other guise can be sure he's down with the down's people :smilie4:

Snee
03-27-2015, 05:06 PM
You'd have laughed MBM. It turns out they're a bunch of fantasist anti-fascists who appear to have gathered around an ex-fascist as their leader. That thing about "you couldn't make this up" never rung more true.

I'm sure you could though, dave. I'm sure you could :01:

megabyteme
03-27-2015, 05:45 PM
I've heard of Google Search, Google Maps and Google Mail, but not Google Fox.

It's the one that gives you long-winded answers that briefly seem reasonable, then on second thought, begin to unravel.

billybonehead
03-27-2015, 05:45 PM

Which ex-fascist is that then David?

shaina
03-27-2015, 10:16 PM
I've heard of Google Search, Google Maps and Google Mail, but not Google Fox.

It's the one that gives you long-winded answers that briefly seem reasonable, then on second thought, begin to unravel.
Meg
Clear some of you PM's !!!!!

Stehle
03-28-2015, 06:38 PM
I must have missed it... this is a poll right? :unsure: