PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TemplateP2P

eMoneyBags
02-16-2015, 09:56 AM
Hi. I'm desperately looking for an invite to TemplateP2P. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have ratio proofs at hdbits and torrentleech if needed. Thanks

megabyteme
02-16-2015, 03:22 PM
This douche made an unsolicited PM request for GFXNews. Fuck him. :dry:

IdolEyes787
02-16-2015, 04:09 PM
I looked at "emoneybags"(seriously?:mellow:) post history and it in six and a half years it consists entirely of asking people for stuff while never even once offering anything even knowledge in return so I'm pretty sure the usually blithely included "thanks" are sincere. :ermm:

If the OP doesn't think this is a fair assessment of the facts then I'm more than willing to listen to his side of the story and why exactly anyone should give him anything.
I'm fairly certain whatever he says it won't include any variation of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Lady LoTL
02-16-2015, 07:58 PM
This douche made an unsolicited PM request for GFXNews. Fuck him. :dry:
I report people on the spot for that shite, though I have no idea what the rules are about that sort of thing...

eMoneyBags
02-17-2015, 01:54 AM
Lol you guys sound pathetic. Stop taking the internet so seriously. I'm just a guy looking for some help.

anon
02-17-2015, 02:52 AM
I report people on the spot for that shite, though I have no idea what the rules are about that sort of thing...

Rule 4 - Advertising/Soliciting
Advertising or soliciting a product or site for the purpose of commercial gain without the consent of the administrators is prohibited. Any such postings may be deleted for any reason. This includes any sigs and or titles advertising similar sites. Posting links to auctions or sales is also not allowed. Soliciting invites in any form including through PM messages is also prohibited. Those soliciting may have their account locked or Banned from the site.

megabyteme
02-17-2015, 04:53 AM
Reported. :happy:

IdolEyes787
02-17-2015, 01:13 PM
Lol you guys sound pathetic. Stop taking the internet so seriously. I'm just a guy looking for some help.A simple "no" would have sufficed.

As for" taking the internet too seriously" I keep trying to tell the cops that but the bastards won't listen.