PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Trackers

Pazzini
02-19-2015, 12:08 AM
To save a lot of time and opening many threads in the near future I might aswell list all the trackers I am currently looking for.

Reason why I need invites: Moved to newsgroups several years ago, now I'm back. All accounts apart from one got pruned for inactivity.

Why I am worthy of an invite from FST members: Back in the day when I was active here I gave many invites to members to various trackers including FTN, ScT, SCC, TT etc... My post count will not reflect my activity as I sent PMs to members rather than posting on their specific threads.

How will I keep a good ratio: It's no lie my home connection is sh!t, which is why I currently run 2 10Gbit and 2 1Gbit servers. (1Gbit servers will be gone in 30 days)

Trackers I require:

CHDBits
Awesome-HD
Beyond HD
HD-torrents
BitMetv or BTN
HDBits
nCore
PTP
Waffles -- for the wife

All I can do is give you my word that all accounts will be respected.

Thank you for reading!

IdolEyes787
02-19-2015, 02:14 AM
Why I am worthy of an invite from FST members: Back in the day when I was active here I gave many invites to members to various trackers including FTN, ScT, SCC, TT etc...

I'm fairly certain that doesn't make anyone "worthy" of anything.Maybe if you shined my shoes or something.

I was wavering on the Waffles as that's the only one I have as anything with HD in the name is frankly homosexual and not in a good way but then I read your old posts and thought, "sage advice".

Reason: I was having problems with my Utorrent so my m8 sent over the one he uses and all was working well, 2 days l8r after seeding for 2 days non stop I was asked for a speed test (which I gave straight away even though I was being STM'd but told the mod what my avg upload speed) then the next morning I tried signing on to find my account has been banned, anyway I told my m8 about the account being disabled and he told me why, he said the utorrent he gave me sends fake packets to the tracker. I couldn't believe it what a GRUMBLE. I do not speak to my so called friend anymore and it just goes to show that you can not trust anyone now days.Although actually it's nowadays but you get the gist.

Or not.

Rart
02-19-2015, 03:32 AM
Couple of things:

Can you explain why you need 5 specialty HD sites? Especially since you're already asking for BTN and PTP as well, which will probably trump those sites in terms of HD content anyway?

And a tip for the future: (Even if it is true) I don't think anyone on this site really cares about how many invites you claim you gave away to super leet super rare trackers way back when. We care about how active/involved/genuine you have been at FST, the effort you put into your request, and your reasons for wanting the invite. Just food for thought.

megabyteme
02-19-2015, 04:15 AM
Couple of things:

Can you explain why you need 5 specialty HD sites? Especially since you're already asking for BTN and PTP as well, which will probably trump those sites in terms of HD content anyway?

And a tip for the future: (Even if it is true) I don't think anyone on this site really cares about how many invites you claim you gave away to super leet super rare trackers way back when. We care about how active/involved/genuine you have been at FST, the effort you put into your request, and your reasons for wanting the invite. Just food for thought.

Numerous accounts obtained in the shadows. Numerous requests for sites with identical content. This makes me care.

Looks like a seller to me. :ermm:

Pazzini
02-19-2015, 10:23 AM
Couple of things:

Although those sites will have similar content they have different internal encoders, and communities.

I thought BTN was a TV tracker :blushing:

Numerous accounts obtained in the shadows. Numerous requests for sites with identical content. This makes me care.

Looks like a seller to me. :ermm:

I did not obtain invites "in the shadows" I gave them!

Closing thread!

Rart
02-19-2015, 08:24 PM
Although those sites will have similar content they have different internal encoders, and communities.

That... doesn't answer my question but ok.

I thought BTN was a TV tracker :blushing:

It is. That doesn't change my question.

Looks like you want to close your thread though. That's your decision to make, but I don't think it inspires confidence in people who could potentially invite you.