PDA

View Full Version : 50 Shades of Grey

mkfree
02-22-2015, 02:33 AM
Should I bother taking my wife to this film?

megabyteme
02-22-2015, 02:43 AM

Naw, I'll take her. :whistling

whatcdfan
02-22-2015, 10:34 AM
Naw, I'll take her. :whistling

We already have like 50 children in the poor neighborhood, missing father's name because of you. :D

Is asking you to spare one for Oleg is too much to ask? :frusty:

megabyteme
02-22-2015, 05:01 PM
Fine, fine. Oleg may have OP's wife. Honestly, I think Oleg will stand a better chance of getting laid if he ties women up and beats them first.

Any resulting offspring are to then be raised by OP as his own.

IdolEyes787
02-22-2015, 05:43 PM

I was tempted to give a serious answer but since leaving your life decisions to strangers on the internet is basically asinine ...... not that I'm suggesting you're an ass or nine.

Still if she's into that kind of stuff and you don't mind competing in her fantasies with a guy way more attractive and rich than you ever have hope of being,which of course is always brilliant idea. I suggest you pretend that you're going to the movie and tell her that it would be "exciting" to take a shortcut through some dark alley.Then when alone coldcock* her in the back of the head and then urinate on her while she down. :)
You save on the cost of the movie and she gets to live out her fantasies of degradation so win/win and win.

*Not actually any cold or cock involved so go figure.

whatcdfan
02-23-2015, 05:44 PM
and you don't mind competing in her fantasies with a guy way more attractive and rich than you ever have hope of being,which of course is always brilliant idea.

Precisely why I wouldn't want my wife to watch Gangbangs :noes:

onsi
03-08-2015, 06:31 PM
I didn't read the books, but the first movie isn't very good and deserves the imdb rating. The performance of Christian Grey is miserable in my opinion, but as I've said I didn't read the book so I don't know if the character is like that in the book.