PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Pedro's btmusic

oprea82
03-11-2015, 02:10 PM
I'm a former member of Pedro's and I was banned along other Romanian people about 5 to 6 years ago. I was using the site a lot those days especially for jazz and rock music releases, kept good ratio and broke no rule there. Anyhow I e-mailed today their support gmail address and the account was gone unfortunately but I got answered back with permission to sign up again if invited by someone. I hope some good fellow here might be able to help me back in. Thank you.

dion09529
03-11-2015, 10:00 PM
Why anyone would waste the invite since you might be banned again? If I were you, I'd looking for another alternatives.

oprea82
03-13-2015, 11:51 AM
True enough but I wouldn't go that far about wasting someone's invite since I am going to use the site a lot and not linger around for the design itself and to have an icon on my Firefox. As far as Romania getting banned again it's a possibility but wright now there are no rules against us getting in and I don't think warnings would be given if we are to be banned again.

anon
03-13-2015, 04:31 PM
I recently got this bit of information regarding BTMusic:

Romania is unbanned and removed from the blacklist. Romanians are now welcome to register (if invited).

Rart
04-04-2015, 04:56 AM
Please create your own thread if you want to make a request. Don't use someone else's thread.

oprea82
12-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Still on the other side of this site and still interested into getting back in. Please give me a hand with this one guys if you can.
Thank you and Happy Holidays to you all.