PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the board?

Mordacai
03-14-2015, 05:26 PM
I don't post really, but i am a donator to the site because it's great. Within the past hour or so i started getting the error, you have reached your 24 hour limit of 2 nzb's. I shouldn't be getting that message. Anyone know what's up? And FWIW i have logged out and logged back in to see if the error went away and no go.

anon
03-14-2015, 06:34 PM
Looking at your user change history, I see a promotion to Donator on March 8th, 2014, and a demotion to your current class on the same day of this year. I am guessing you donated for one year and it, well, ran out. But I just messaged the admin with a link to this thread, in case I'm mistaken.

IdolEyes787
03-14-2015, 06:58 PM
Or you could donate like i just did. A years access is a whopping $10. if this site doesn't live that long who cares, it's not a lot of money.

Obviously the problem isn't with the board and more like with some of the members.:eyebrows:

bladex452
03-20-2015, 02:43 AM
You need to donate again.

formulabill
05-20-2015, 02:31 PM
Just curious if we get an extra day added to our accounts since we couldn't use the site at all of yesterday? I'm not trying to be petty I'm grateful for this site but it only seems like the right thing to do for those of us who pay every 3 months like I do. Again not trying to make anyone angry I'm just curious how that works here.

morgan349
05-27-2015, 07:23 PM
working fine here....

Skiz
05-27-2015, 07:30 PM
Just curious if we get an extra day added to our accounts since we couldn't use the site at all of yesterday? I'm not trying to be petty I'm grateful for this site but it only seems like the right thing to do for those of us who pay every 3 months like I do. Again not trying to make anyone angry I'm just curious how that works here.

I never saw that the board was down yesterday. :huh: