PDA

View Full Version : How to reply to a post??

shaina
03-18-2015, 04:51 AM
I wonder if someone can help me how to post a reply within a post instead of starting a new post or tread

example someone posted something and I want to reply with that persons post in the same box

thanks

bigboab
03-18-2015, 08:01 AM
Click on reply with quote alongside the reply option.:)

shaina
03-18-2015, 09:56 AM
will do
thanks bigboab for you quick reply

Gribley
03-18-2015, 10:48 AM
will do

Makes a bit more sense if you do the quote before the response. Notice you like to comment then quote which is OK I guess (and just my opinion) I find it a little odd to read that way around.

IdolEyes787
03-18-2015, 12:19 PM
I wonder if someone can help me how to post a reply within a post instead of starting a new post or tread

example someone posted something and I want to reply with that persons post in the same box

thanks

I use universal media server or ums for short it is a take off of ps3 media server and I installed it on my main pc with multiple hard drives for storage and it works on everything you throw at it from xbox 360 to ps3 to smart tvs
it seems to convert different media files faster and more efficient and easy set up for novice or you can fiddle with it for more advanced users as well

most smart tvs recommend plex but I found it more sluggish
you can read the comparisons on there web site on comparing different media streaming programs
and you can run it on any pc mac or unix
check it out

I was wondering how someone could apparently be both so smart and so dumb at the same time and then I remembered the movie Rain Man.:)

shaina
03-18-2015, 02:26 PM
will do

Makes a bit more sense if you do the quote before the response. Notice you like to comment then quote which is OK I guess (and just my opinion) I find it a little odd to read that way around.

go it thanks

I belong to a few nzb sites and truth is I do not post very much

shaina
03-18-2015, 02:31 PM
I use universal media server or ums for short it is a take off of ps3 media server and I installed it on my main pc with multiple hard drives for storage and it works on everything you throw at it from xbox 360 to ps3 to smart tvs
it seems to convert different media files faster and more efficient and easy set up for novice or you can fiddle with it for more advanced users as well

most smart tvs recommend plex but I found it more sluggish
you can read the comparisons on there web site on comparing different media streaming programs
and you can run it on any pc mac or unix
check it out

I was wondering how someone could apparently be both so smart and so dumb at the same time and then I remembered the movie Rain Man.:)

TO: IdolEyes787

it would be nice if I new what your problem is???

does confrontation get you excited??

what would be easier ?? keep responding to you??? or just ignore you???

that answer to any of those question would make it much easier for a rainman to decide

TheFoX
03-18-2015, 08:34 PM

Well, I don't remember Rain Man, but I can be smart and dumb at the same time, so it is possible.

Maybe I'll go watch Rain Man, then it will qualify me for all three.

:lol:

IdolEyes787
03-18-2015, 08:38 PM
Spoiler he's really saying "Raymond". I also think Hoffman's character is disturbed because he had his teeth pulled out by a Nazi doctor.

megabyteme
03-18-2015, 08:57 PM
Yeah, even Nazis supply better, more affordable dental care than the US. :sadwalk:

shaina
03-18-2015, 09:32 PM
Yeah, even Nazis supply better, more affordable dental care than the US. :sadwalk:

WOW!!!

some real strange humor!!!

I don't really post that much
but you really do have to have a twisted sense of humor
and I would rather be Forest Gump , live in the country and have tons of mailboxes and they keep filling up with cheques
now I just have to learn what to do with them????

TheFoX
03-19-2015, 06:51 AM

Substitute 'an American' for 'a twisted' and you'll get a better picture. Some of our brothers across the Pond have what we can only describe as a warped view of the world.

I think it is his way of lightening the burden of life that rests upon his shoulders. Either that or he is just being him.

shaina
03-19-2015, 12:11 PM

Substitute 'an American' for 'a twisted' and you'll get a better picture. Some of our brothers across the Pond have what we can only describe as a warped view of the world.

I think it is his way of lightening the burden of life that rests upon his shoulders. Either that or he is just being him.

Well THEFoX:
it was a rocky start , not being used to posting in that many forums read a lot of them all over the internet and I can say some posters you can have a great laugh

but the start of MEGABYTE was more interesting I couldn't tell if I was being attacked or he is way out there!!, now I have to decide answer back or just plain ignore it
well even know the posts were "twisted" I am really glad I took the chance to I would say reply back I my way , and realizing that MEGABYTE is a really nice person once you get past the twisted humor
my goal honestly was to make my quota of 10 post so if I need to take a few nzbs , read a few posts and be on my way
now over 20 posts and the bugger got me hooked with this now !!!!
go figure!!!!???

IdolEyes787
03-19-2015, 12:29 PM
.... and realizing that MEGABYTE is a really nice person once you get past the twisted humor

I'm glad you could determine that having never met the man and simply through a few sentences hastily written on an internet website.What if his next few posts revert to the original form,is he suddenly then "bad" again?

Btw I'm only inquiring because Fox is a great student of Mankind and he insists on knowing this stuff and probably won't stop PMing me until he knows the answer.:)

shaina
03-19-2015, 12:50 PM
.... and realizing that MEGABYTE is a really nice person once you get past the twisted humor

I'm glad you could determine that having never met the man and simply through a few sentences hastily written on an internet website.What if his next few posts revert to the original form,is he suddenly then "bad" again?

Btw I'm only inquiring because Fox is a great student of Mankind and he insists on knowing this stuff and probably won't stop PMing me until he knows the answer.:)

sorry meant to say understand the twisted humor not to be an attack

remember new at this posting stuff not a veteran like you ok

and having a great conversation in the welcome forum with MEGABYTEME no disrespect was intended

between the 2 of you and over 600 members

you seem to be involved in most of the post here

shaina
03-19-2015, 01:11 PM

and sometimes us Canadians take some time to understand American we are a little more sensitive even know we are close neighbors

go into a chain restaurant in Canada after your waiter takes your order you say "thank you" , the waiter replies "your welcome"
now my vacation in Florida every year I am ordering at the cheesecake factory after I order I say "thank you" you either get a "look" or a "a ha"
different strokes for different folks
and I still go back

Gribley
03-19-2015, 01:18 PM
.... you either get a "look" or a "a ha"
and I still go back

UK about the same as US by the sounds of it. Less demanded cover-charge/tip but same grumpy staff..... Must get a trip to Canada in sometime before I die just to see if everyone really is so damn nice :)

shaina
03-19-2015, 01:27 PM
.... you either get a "look" or a "a ha"
and I still go back

UK about the same as US by the sounds of it. Less demanded cover-charge/tip but same grumpy staff..... Must get a trip to Canada in sometime before I die just to see if everyone really is so damn nice :)

definitely most of Canada and Canadians are more personable ,but not Quebec !! avoid there !!! I am closer to Toronto you know with the mayor that smokes crack

and the truth the service at the cheesecake factory is great and it is not that they are not nice they are not personable

shaina
03-19-2015, 01:37 PM
you want twisted!!!

downloaded and watching the series Nurse Jackie (the wife from tony soprano stars in it)

its F--KED up!!!!

megabyteme
03-19-2015, 05:08 PM
its F--KED up!!!!

Being that you are Canadian, I believe it is fair to assume you are censoring the word 'FARKED'.

Won't be able to visit much today as I am down to the last couple days of the quarter, and I've not finished my final paper yet. :blushing:

TheFoX
03-19-2015, 06:13 PM
Won't be able to visit much today as I am down to the last couple days of the quarter, and I've not finished my final paper yet. :blushing:

Well, when your paper runs out, you'll just have to put another roll on the dispenser. Nothing worse than running out of paper when you are sat on the toilet, eh?

IdolEyes787
03-19-2015, 07:54 PM
From what little I know of Meg I believe that he is referring to his paper route and he's having a hard time with all the flyers.

megabyteme
03-19-2015, 07:55 PM
Well, when your paper runs out, you'll just have to put another roll on the dispenser. Nothing worse than running out of paper when you are sat on the toilet, eh?

The difference between toilet paper and my composition paper is that TP will have an eventual use. :(

Actually, the topic is on how our written voice plays a part in our online identities. Relevant to my introduction to shaina? :whistling I think so...

IdolEyes787
03-19-2015, 08:03 PM

Based purely on literacy I'm having a hard time accepting the fact that you're Canadian as there are no Appalachian Mountains here.

As for my "problem" I think it's shortsighted to assume I have only one. I could provide a detailed list but first do you want it arranged alphabetically or by descending seriousness?

Spoiler. Either way Rart's like third.

IdolEyes787
03-19-2015, 08:08 PM
Actually, the topic is on how our written voice plays a part in our online identities.

Personally I'm going for a cross between Errol Flynn and Sherlock Holmes with a small piece Anne Frank mixed in to kept things interesting.

megabyteme
03-19-2015, 08:13 PM
Who wouldn't want a small piece of Anne Frank? :naughty:

Don't expect she'd make much noise while having the secks, though...

IdolEyes787
03-19-2015, 08:19 PM
In your case you'd probably still need to drug her.

megabyteme
03-19-2015, 09:16 PM
Would be the perfect victim til someone found her diary. :fist:

shaina
03-20-2015, 06:31 AM
its F--KED up!!!!

Being that you are Canadian, I believe it is fair to assume you are censoring the word 'FARKED'.

no just being a nice Canadian (didn't read the full rules about swearing )

shaina
03-20-2015, 06:41 AM

Based purely on literacy I'm having a hard time accepting the fact that you're Canadian as there are no Appalachian Mountains here.

As for my "problem" I think it's shortsighted to assume I have only one. I could provide a detailed list but first do you want it arranged alphabetically or by descending seriousness?

what Google kept you busy for a few minutes

I look at the CN Tower, Google that up , and learn something educational
I live closer to Florida than newfoundland use Google maps instead

it must be a really really long list !!!!!
that's for sure

shaina
03-20-2015, 06:43 AM

what took you so long on "Eh" "Uh HA"

what about our oil???
we have a lot of that too

shaina
03-20-2015, 06:52 AM
its F--KED up!!!!

you will be missed

shaina
03-20-2015, 07:28 AM
Who wouldn't want a small piece of Anne Frank? :naughty:

Don't expect she'd make much noise while having the secks, though...

I like it good and twisted

right up your alley

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 12:29 PM

that's for sure

You're not helping your case about being Canadian much.I'm guessing Spadina though .

shaina
03-20-2015, 12:44 PM

that's for sure

You're not helping your case about being Canadian much.I'm guessing Spadina though .

why have I not help my case ???

I have lived in Toronto my whole life (my parents grew up near spadina and college)

I have never travelled Canada in all the years I have lived here, but I have been to a few places around the world so when you referenced somewhere near newfoundland you must know that area well which makes me wonder???

reading a few posts around the forum I see you have a lot of opinions about everyone and see to be in a lot of them as well

but the 600 other members don't say much here

did you ever ask yourself about that???

it is a good thing they offer nzbs on this site and I really appreciate all of the work people put into it

but if that was not offered ??

I think you have to find another place to go

but you being very opinionative and very intelligent and very intellectual be easy for you to find one

just my opinion

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 12:59 PM

I have and I have two theories,one involving Global Warming and the other one involving them being cunts.

shaina
03-20-2015, 01:03 PM

I have and I have two theories,one involving Global Warming and the other one involving them being cunts.

if that make you sleep better

good for you

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 01:10 PM
No I take ZMA for that.

shaina
03-20-2015, 02:11 PM
No I take ZMA for that.

well I have had enough of you

have a great day

shaina
03-20-2015, 02:35 PM
No I take ZMA for that.

have a great day

I've done a lot of research on this and have come to the conclusion that it's because they're Jews.

Seriously by now you'd really think they'd have gotten over the whole" lost my entire family in a Death Camp" thing.

hey IdlolEyes787

this is what you write on a kkk or plo site not file sharing talk

recruiting for isis next for you great freedom of speech

sorry I am taking this out of context too I guess

how do you make that comment funny

you better research more where a lot of the research to help and cure people

just had to post this

but you are very entertaining

keep up the good work

what do you think???

shaina
03-20-2015, 02:50 PM
No I take ZMA for that.

have a great day

I guess I can now think differently every time you post here

thanks for that

Gribley
03-20-2015, 03:02 PM
...I try to bring some positive vibes to the board and now you have another convert to the dark side :(..... just look how nice and happy my new avatar is, come to the light side......

shaina
03-20-2015, 03:23 PM
...I try to bring some positive vibes to the board and now you have another convert to the dark side :(..... just look how nice and happy my new avatar is, come to the light side......

than you

and there would be a lot more posters in a positive mood and posting if he took a small vacation or keeps religion and politics out of a file sharing talk site

and the dumb thing is I answer him I guess that is my fault

I just cant block out some things

sorry for raging like that

shaina
03-20-2015, 03:25 PM

brainwashed in posting now

you were right

shit!!!!

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 03:38 PM

than you

and there would be a lot more posters in a positive mood and posting if he took a small vacation or keeps religion and politics out of a file sharing talk site

It's in the Lounge so I'm posting about "politics and religion" in the appropriate section and yes do block everything you don't like because that's the best way to resolve issues with the added benefit of never having to have your beliefs questioned.:)

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 03:45 PM
come to the light side...... But then does not every villain think himself the hero?

Shoe other foot or something.

shaina
03-20-2015, 03:46 PM
than you

It's in the Lounge so I'm posting about "politics and religion" in the appropriate section and yes do block everything you don't like because that's the best way to resolve issues with the added benefit of never having to have your beliefs questioned.:)

well if that is your beliefs then you need to be questioned

by a Jewish psychiatrist

maybe he or she can point you in the right direction of reality

do you want some referrals ??

shaina
03-20-2015, 03:49 PM
come to the light side...... But then does not every villain think himself the hero?

Shoe other foot or something.

two big words for you

GROW UP

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 03:51 PM
Isn't that Jewish remark a bit racist especially coming from a Canadian.

shaina
03-20-2015, 03:52 PM

I need a doctor to help me stop replying to Morans

shaina
03-20-2015, 03:54 PM

I did it just for you

did you like it

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 03:55 PM
Just out of curiosity as your purposely misspelling moron?

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 03:57 PM

I did it just for you

did you like it

No because I'm not racist towards anyone except the Blacks.

shaina
03-20-2015, 04:00 PM

I did it just for you

did you like it

wanted to make sure who I would refer you too
and I know lots around the world they graduated the same year in school with me

I don't know where you are from but I can see if I know one close

the way you talk I hope you will trust a Jewish doctor

because I trust a lot of them

do you want me to try for you??

shaina
03-20-2015, 04:04 PM

you know who you are what is the difference how it is spelled

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 04:05 PM

If you're trying to tell me that you're heavily medicated and under constant psychiatric care I already assumed that.

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 04:06 PM

you know who you are what is the difference how it is spelled

This is what I keep telling the Greater Toronto School Board but those bastards refuse to listen.

shaina
03-20-2015, 04:07 PM

If you're trying to tell me that you're heavily medicated and under constant psychiatric care I already assumed that.

bye bye moron!!!

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 04:09 PM

bye bye moron!!!

Shaina- 1 Ability to laugh at oneself -0

shaina
03-20-2015, 04:16 PM
bye bye moron!!!

Shaina- 1 Ability to laugh at oneself -0

IdolEyes787 1 Ability to make people stop posting on file sharing talk O and succeeding

and I can guarantee I am not the only one

now you can really go and recruit for isis

have a good day

now it is really time to go

bye bye moron!!!

Gribley
03-20-2015, 04:25 PM
I`m not a marriage counselor but you two are a nice couple, kiss and make up.

Shaina - I don`t like and/or tolerate racist stuff either but this is a public board/forum so you`ll need to ignore the odd bad (and I really assume not intended offend) comments. If this turns out to be NAZI HQ then I`ll bail too.

shaina
03-20-2015, 04:34 PM

Shaina - I don`t like and/or tolerate racist stuff either but this is a public board/forum so you`ll need to ignore the odd bad (and I really assume not intended offend) comments. If this turns out to be NAZI HQ then I`ll bail too.

I am hoping he is not but the way he posts makes me nervous

but his ways are not going to get more people to post on what I think is a pretty good nzb site

I just don't like to see that kind of shit on sites like these and to be honest this is the first

If I want to see that kind of shit I go to I24 news or Aljeezera news

then you see lots of hate shit going back and forth

it is not the issue to bail or not

it is to think first before you post even if you are thinking about it in you mind

try not to post it

that's what I do and it seems to work almost always but he really got to me

I don't want to offend anyone else not my way dumb question asked or not

saw you posted just out the door for a bit

will talk later

you can show me how to pm here later too

I would appreciate it

thanks

megabyteme
03-20-2015, 05:23 PM

Only grammar Nazis here. :)

Consider the conversations here the equivalent of boys playing ball on a playground. We play rough sometimes; other times philosophical. Offense is always decided by the reader. Get pushed, push back, or use your 'opponent's' energy against him. There's always the option to start a new game, and move the inertia in a more kind direction.

Just remember: no one has ever had complete control of the playground. Create a game, and others will decide the rules. Adults with whistles rarely step in to break things up.

Casual racism gets thrown around from time to time. Once you get to know people here, you'll understand the tone a bit better. I know of no one who actually has hatred/malice in their heart. Those who do (he's referred to as 'Dave') get beaten down HARD.

BTW, if the 'game' of the day becomes football, beware of Idol as quarterback- he's been known to fondle the balls of the center before the snap. :no:

Gribley
03-20-2015, 05:58 PM

I missed a "to" :S..... I program fine and can type proficiently but my spelling and grammar suck, was my worst grade at school was English (GCSE C grade for those other few Brits)

Anyway we made the language, so just put up with my crappy version or my proud country will come over there and ask you nicely to do so.

shaina
03-20-2015, 06:14 PM

Consider the conversations here the equivalent of boys playing ball on a playground. We play rough sometimes; other times philosophical. Offense is always decided by the reader. Get pushed, push back, or use your 'opponent's' energy against him. There's always the option to start a new game, and move the inertia in a more kind direction.

Just remember: no one has ever had complete control of the playground. Create a game, and others will decide the rules. Adults with whistles rarely step in to break things up.

Casual racism gets thrown around from time to time. Once you get to know people here, you'll understand the tone a bit better. I know of no one who actually has hatred/malice in their heart. Those who do (he's referred to as 'Dave') get beaten down HARD.

BTW, if the 'game' of the day becomes football, beware of Idol as quarterback- he's been known to fondle the balls of the center before the snap. :no:

nice to see you back I just got back driving the wife all over the place

hope your day of work went well

I understand that things can be said and have a different meaning and I appreciate that

I was just trying to say think before you type

it makes for a peaceful conversation and my opinion many more

there are other sites to talk like that open and freely and those sites you can take it or leave it

you want peaceful and fun posters here , this is not the place to talk like that

it does bring up red flags

I may be the one who does bring it out and maybe get more people to post peaceful I am assuming that is the goal here right???

I apologize for lashing out and I didn't mean any disrespect to anyone

but you are a perfect example of twisted peaceful talk you can push buttons but I am not leaving because of you

and I think that makes a great forum

agree or not that's the way I feel

and I would like to keep posting and making friends here if it is made hard to do that then you loose another

but again I say peaceful not hostel

megabyteme
03-20-2015, 06:19 PM
Since I'm laying out the SOPs here, most language corrections are made in effort to help push back the tide of sloppiness, laziness, and flat out illiteracy.

The norms are enforced because there are A LOT of idiots who wander through. We may not always have intellectual conversations here, but it is nice to know those participating can hold their own. :)

That said, it is remarkable the amount of actual brainpower is available here when requested...

Gribley
03-20-2015, 06:22 PM
You post often which is good.... but

why do you

post responses

over many

lines?

and when

you

quote would you mind

just including the bit

you actually are responding too?

I think you`ll be a great resource for the board so don`t take this too harsh, your posts are just really hard to relate to the way you lay then out.

shaina
03-20-2015, 06:26 PM

and to add please tell me you don't think that his words were casual words

in any normal mind the would not think it was casual ???

it had thought before it was typed and that's what is scary

megabyteme
03-20-2015, 06:29 PM
it does bring up red flags

It is certainly fair for you to evaluate us, as well. I will tell you this is not a place where people have thin skins. We give; we get back. The lows are low; the highs can be stimulating.

It is a place of open speech, where we tell dirty, offensive jokes and poke each other in the eye occasionally. :chris:

We are a dive bar filled with smart, foul-mouthed ruffients. And Idol who typically represents our feminine perspective :ghey: ...

shaina
03-20-2015, 06:30 PM
You post often which is good.... but

why do you

post responses

over many

lines?

and when

you

quote would you mind

just including the bit

you actually are responding too?

I think you`ll be a great resource for the board so don`t take this too harsh, your posts are just really hard to relate to the way you lay then out.

sorry about that you can see I am new to this posting stuff, and I am kind of enjoying it
when it comes to posting call me newbie when my thought changes instead of punctuation I just change lines of thoughts sorry may be a bad habit
that's what I do

shaina
03-20-2015, 06:31 PM
oh now I get you erase some of the quote

got it thanks

megabyteme
03-20-2015, 06:33 PM
The clock is ticking away against my paper's deadline, gentlemen. I must divert my attentions to less enjoyable things... :(

Gribley
03-20-2015, 06:34 PM

Not to my taste but then Meg and Idol are both evil (depending on time of month), if it really insults me too much I`ll just bugger off as I post as much as I d/l anyway so I`m not going to lose out on that front but it is a "handy" site and you`ve already bumped up the activity 500%* (which I think is why Meg/Idol maybe baiting a tad).

* these figures are total crap made up by me

shaina
03-20-2015, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE=shaina;3761353]it does bring up red flags

It is a place of open speech, where we tell dirty, offensive jokes and poke each other in the eye occasionally. :chris:

sure that is harmless and nationalities could surely be used in a joking manner

but reading his quote is not a joking manner

it is more isis recruiting talk

not for me and my taste

megabyteme
03-20-2015, 06:41 PM
I've known Idol for several years now. He's one truly tasteless of the most altruistic people I've encountered. :)

shaina
03-20-2015, 06:47 PM

Not to my taste but then Meg and Idol are both evil (depending on time of month), if it really insults me too much I`ll just bugger off as I post as much as I d/l anyway so I`m not going to lose out on that front but it is a "handy" site and you`ve already bumped up the activity 500%* (which I think is why Meg/Idol maybe baiting a tad).

* these figures are total crap made up by me
why this posting started for me because I wanted to bump to 10 nzb downloads because it sometimes comes up a little quicker

I pay and belong already to 2 private nzb sites so I pop by here every once and a while

meg as you call him we had our spat it is done and over
but the other one needs some issues fixed up quick
on another note you are one of the up loaders here??

shaina
03-20-2015, 06:48 PM
Gribley

how do I edit the quote shorter??

I tried deleting part of it and it took it out of the box

Gribley
03-20-2015, 06:53 PM
Just reply with quote and then edit the message body that pops up to remove what you don`t want.... or just use 'quote' '/quote' in [] brackets as required.

Gribley
03-20-2015, 06:55 PM
for example and not sure this will work....

Remove first x, my experiment didn't work, sure there are ways to do but this is best I have got

[xquote] Meg stole my puppy and Idol made him do it [/quote]

shaina
03-20-2015, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=Gribley;3761368]for example and not sure this will work....
[code]
test

shaina
03-20-2015, 07:00 PM
for example and not sure this will work....
[xquote] [/QUOTE]

test

Gribley
03-20-2015, 07:01 PM
[QUOTE=Gribley;3761368]for example and not sure this will work....
[code]
test
Yep that was from my attempt to put a comment in as code which this BBS software didn`t like, you`ve got the hang of it anyway :)

shaina
03-20-2015, 07:02 PM
Just reply with quote [] .

sooner or later I will get it
thanks for your help
and you didn't answer the last question do you post the nzbs??
or is that something you don't ask??

shaina
03-20-2015, 07:10 PM
Gribley

I usually pm
or my other nzb sites you ask a question dumb or not they either answer it or give you a link to find what you are looking for

this is new to me this open forum stuff
my sons yesterday actually laughed at me for doing it
they said some posters just like to cause shit but some sites pay them to do it to get people to post

Gribley
03-20-2015, 07:10 PM

Are we looking to post ourselves and share or just popping up the NZB file? I have been looking at that myself but no for 0-day stuff just old goodies. If you just want to add a new NZB link then there is a button when on the nzb tab to add new collection. Click, upload you nzb, give it the correct details and publish. Be warned toriless has trashed many of mine because of missing NFO.

If you want to post yourself the you`ll find a thread that I asked the same thing in......

shaina
03-20-2015, 07:16 PM
Are we looking to post ourselves and share or just popping up the NZB file? I have been looking at that myself but no for 0-day stuff just old goodies. If you just . Click, upload you nzb, give it the correct details and publish. Be warned toriless has trashed many of mine because of missing NFO.

me post nzbs !!
I joined private nzb sites to push a button let alt binz download them and watch or read what I have downloaded

I asked if you did it because it looks like a pain in the ass to do

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 07:18 PM
I've known Idol for several years now. He's one truly tasteless of the most altruistic people I've encountered. :)

But then you're American and so altruism to you means only bombing half of a country.:idunno:

shaina
03-20-2015, 07:22 PM
Gribley

I download close to 1 terabyte a month I have just basic channels on cable and run a network to all my tvs in the house i have 3 , 3 terabyte full of crap for everyone in the house to watch and no bloody commercials and whoever edits that is a god send
I have been doing this for many years i like it better than streaming shit over the internet

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 07:23 PM

Your son is addicted to social media and thinks EDM is good so I wouldn't value his opinion much.

shaina
03-20-2015, 07:26 PM
[/QUOTE]But then you're American and so altruism to you means only bombing half of a country.:idunno:[/QUOTE]

if you cant be twisted and pleasant

fuckoff and go somewhere else

thanks

shaina
03-20-2015, 07:28 PM

Your son is addicted to social media and thinks EDM is good so I wouldn't value his opinion much.

are you getting paid for this because you really are a fucking idiot

and again fuckoff and go somewhere else

thanks

shaina
03-20-2015, 07:32 PM
Gribley

are you still here??

megabyteme
03-20-2015, 07:44 PM
But then you're American and so altruism to you means only bombing half of a country.:idunno:

We only bomb the poor evil ones who cannot bomb back. That's usually more than half. :snooty:

But we do it altruistically.

shaina
03-20-2015, 07:51 PM

We only bomb the poor evil ones who cannot bomb back. That's usually more than half. :snooty:

please don't provoke that fuckin idot back

I would like peace!!!!

and please tell me he is not Canadian?? ( I mean a citizen of Canada not a visitor that never leaves)

chalice
03-20-2015, 08:00 PM
Jesus fucking Christ.

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 08:02 PM

thanks

I'm pretty sure no one gets paid to post on forums.If a site doesn't have traffic they can't afford it and if it does have traffic it doesn't need to.

Also it's weird how I've never spoken a bad word about you and you can and have said such terrible things to me and yet somehow you believe I'm the bad person here.

Btw the American comment wasn't directed to you so clearly you're the one intruding .

Now I'll go "fuck right off" because you who give all sorts of lip service to politeness even wear it like a badge actually, without truly having any idea what being polite actually means orders me to.:mellow:

Bejesus Crist indeed.

megabyteme
03-20-2015, 08:07 PM
Jesus fucking Christ.

I thought you had forsaken us. :O

chalice
03-20-2015, 08:08 PM
I never sook you in the first place, you cunt.

megabyteme
03-20-2015, 08:10 PM

please don't provoke that fuckin idot back

I would like peace!!!!

and please tell me he is not Canadian?? ( I mean a citizen of Canada not a visitor that never leaves)

Pretty harsh referring to him as an Apple product. I'd never be that merciless. :no:

megabyteme
03-20-2015, 08:12 PM
I never sook you in the first place, you cunt.

Yer mum gave me a case of the sooks once. Once.

shaina
03-20-2015, 08:16 PM

thanks

I'm pretty sure no one gets paid to post on forums.If a site doesn't have traffic they can't afford it and if it does have traffic it doesn't need to.

Also it's weird how I've never spoken a bad word about you and you can and have said such terrible things to me and yet somehow you believe I'm the bad person here.

Btw the American comment wasn't directed to you so clearly you're the one intruding .

Now I'll go "fuck right off" because you who give all sorts of lip service to politeness even wear it like a badge actually, without truly having any idea what being polite actually means orders me to.:mellow:

Bejesus Crist indeed.

so wait a minute because you didn't say those words to me personally that makes it ok a right
are you all there???
didn't you say this is an open forum?? other people see what you write don't they???
what you said and how you said it was wrong and if you cant see that
then I am right and you do have issues
I may not have a problem with you I have a problem what you write can you understand that
I tell my kids anything you write on the internet can be found
I don't have a problem what I wrote
do you??? maybe in you circle you don't but I do
you want to be friends then back off that shit and everything can go back to normal

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!

chalice
03-20-2015, 08:16 PM
Why are you talking about my mum? That's out of order to the max. You people make me sick.

shaina
03-20-2015, 08:22 PM
i am going to take a little break

have errands to do with the wife again
IdolEyes787
I want you to think what I said if you think I was wrong so be it
but really think about what I said

thanks

megabyteme
03-20-2015, 08:26 PM
shaina's militaristic peace process is ironically similar to the US's. :happy:

shaina: Have you never had a real-life friend you traded solid ribbings with? You'd be surprised how much you can learn about someone through their satire. There's also usually some underlying reason for the statement(s)- it may not have much to do directly with the person being addressed.

This really is your first time participating in a forum, isn't it? :)

megabyteme
03-20-2015, 08:27 PM
You people make me sick.

We do our best to uphold traditions, sir.

chalice
03-20-2015, 08:28 PM
i am going to take a little break

have errands to do with the wife again
IdolEyes787
I want you to think what I said if you think I was wrong so be it
but really think about what I said

thanks

How did it feel when you came out of the time capsule, you fucking mad boy scout? Does your wife crochet?

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 08:32 PM
so wait a minute because you didn't say those words to me personally that makes it ok a right

A human rights activist and writer is dismayed that there are no laws that allow the imprisonment of those who state certain offensive positions, such as Bill Maher and Phil Robertson. If the United States were a "civilized country" like those in Europe, Tanya Cohen wrote for Thought Catalog, then Robertson, a reality show star on A&E's "Duck Dynasty," "would have been taken before a government Human Rights Tribunal or Human Rights Commission and given a fine or prison sentence for the hateful and bigoted comments that he made about LGBT people." Among the types of speech that should be punished, Cohen mentioned saying that Islamic terrorists are linked to Islam, saying gay marriage is not really marriage, and saying that men who want to be called women are really men.

Personally I think the human rights activist is missing the whole point about human rights.

Anyway assume I'm dense and show me what I said that was so offensive? I'm fairly certain for one I never told you to kill yourself like your good friend Meg did.:mellow:

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 08:34 PM
. You people make me sick.

I make everyone sick so don't start thinking you're special.

chalice
03-20-2015, 08:38 PM
Anyway.

Sup, intercunts. Has it really come to this? A few years ago this spastic wouldn't have made it past five pedestrian, confused posts if it had ventured loungewards. Look at youse. Giving it the red carpet. Makes me sad in my scrotum.

Sad in my scrotum. To the max. :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 08:39 PM
Totally unrelated but think the prodigal son parable is bollocks and the father should have killed the ungrateful little bastard.

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 08:40 PM
Anyway.

Sup, intercunts. Has it really come to this? A few years ago this spastic wouldn't have made it past five pedestrian, confused posts if it had ventured loungewards. Look at youse. Giving it the red carpet. Makes me sad in my scrotum.

Until a few minutes ago I thought shaina was a woman.True story.

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 08:41 PM
Meg still a woman though,right?

chalice
03-20-2015, 08:42 PM
Anyway.

Until a few minutes ago I thought shaina was a woman.True story.

Well, she's Canadian so she must be.

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 08:46 PM
http://news.nationalpost.com/2015/03/15/junos-2015-canadas-musical-legends-cast-long-shadow-on-up-and-comers-as-leonard-cohen-wins-best-album/

It would be doubly impressive since he's 80 except for the fact everything he was up against was terrible.

chalice
03-20-2015, 08:49 PM
http://news.nationalpost.com/2015/03/15/junos-2015-canadas-musical-legends-cast-long-shadow-on-up-and-comers-as-leonard-cohen-wins-best-album/

It would be doubly impressive since he's 80 except for the fact everything he was up against was terrible.

Yep, they're just flinging tributes at him pre-posthumously.

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 08:49 PM
Well, she's Canadian so she must be.

I might be offended by that remark but clearly someone paid you to say that.

megabyteme
03-20-2015, 09:26 PM
Anyway.

RealtY fucked this place into a barren wasteland. Hanks talked to a volleyball. We take what floats by...

chalice
03-20-2015, 09:35 PM
Anyway.

RealtY fucked this place into a barren wasteland. Hanks talked to a volleyball. We take what floats by...

It wasn't RealitY, though you have my complete agreement that he's a fucking beachball. It was Dave. He completely annihilated human interaction on a global scale by being a mental dick. People are saying it was the iPhone but it was Dave. For sure.

You're only as good as the spastics you belittle and your new spastic isn't very good at all. I suppose I could wind him up and watch him go, but what would be the point? I suppose I could try to reason with him and try to make him see cynical sense, but I'm at an immediate geographical disadvantage, him being from the female side of the hemisphere and all. Grow up and stop this nonsense.

shaina
03-20-2015, 10:22 PM
IdolEyes787

this is your exact quote
"I've done a lot of research on this and have come to the conclusion that it's because they're Jews."

" Seriously by now you'd really think they'd have gotten over the whole" lost my entire family in a Death Camp" thing".

so lets go through this
the research you did is pretty spotty you fuckin idiot!! isreal has the highest tecnoligy in the world the processor in your pc, your cell phone ,machines in hospitals all patents by them
you never get over your ancestors dying like that and it wasn't just one race it was many you fuckin idiot!!
I am trying to say grow up and don't spread hate !!!!!
and MEGABYTEME resolved our issues twisted jokes are still there but fuckin idiots should have more to say than i did nothing wrong to anyone

I have been on many forums and some are lenient
but never have i seen something like that on a site offering nzbs or torrent benefits

i have to go to algzeers news or i24 news to see shit like that
not on a site like this
attack me call whatever you want but don't bring other races in with comments like this
and that's what you did
thanks
and peace

and I just noticed the fuckin idiot was right shaina is a woman's name
but I am not a woman just a name I use

does that help your comments man or woman what you said ???

shaina
03-20-2015, 10:50 PM
lets get it right here guys I am not talking about war
I am talking about ignorant comments made that are unnecessary to the world we live in
I try to make it easier for the next generations
everybody else should too

shaina
03-20-2015, 11:01 PM
I was just looking around the different forums
all I see is veterans and retired staff posting so I guess when you see a "poster" on you get excited "fresh meat"
how about trying not to scare us all off so fast
because then you go back playing with yourselves
and I looked at the welcome forum not one new soul there lots of guest no one there hmmmmm
seems like a lot of action here though

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 11:10 PM
IdolEyes787

this is your exact quote
"I've done a lot of research on this and have come to the conclusion that it's because they're Jews."

" Seriously by now you'd really think they'd have gotten over the whole" lost my entire family in a Death Camp" thing".

" Comedy without darkness rapidly becomes trivial. And darkness without comedy rapidly becomes unbearable".

- Mark Haddon

Btw you and Rart wouldn't happen by any chance to be related?

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 11:18 PM
Since apparently I now require your permission it's still OK to call Meg fat and ghey though isn't it?Especially considering he's overweight and homosexual.

shaina
03-20-2015, 11:33 PM
Since apparently I now require your permission it's still OK to call Meg fat and ghey though isn't it?Especially considering he's overweight and homosexual.
if that is your way of saying you go to far sometimes and you got caught by someone actually reading what you post
and you will keep comments that you made in prior post in your mind and not here
sure you can use any name you want
using the name jew or heb or whop or polock that is not the problem it is the context that you say things sometimes that can cause some animosity to some people including me
and give a different vision of who you really are
that is this whole stupid point!!! that has been blown way out of proportion
we can make lots of jokes and make fun of everyone just not at the expense of hate
just to make sense you mention spadina well two of my really close friends one I call egg roll one I call fortune cookie and they have a name for me
but i don't talk about the abuse there ancestors had to get to Canada or blame there race for something (at least not on a forum)
does this make sense ??

shaina
03-20-2015, 11:38 PM
[QUOTE=shaina;3761455][QUOTE=IdolEyes787;3761446]Since apparently I now require your permission it's still OK to call Meg fat and ghey though isn't it?QUOTE]

I see this has gone way to far and yes with comments like that do rub me the wrong way
this must really be an open forum
to my life I don't understand how a moderator has not shut this whole argument down

and i don't know if you are trying to be funny or an ass again
no i am not related to RArt

IdolEyes787
03-20-2015, 11:50 PM
if that is your way of saying you go to far sometimes and you got caught by someone actually reading what you post
and you will keep comments that you made in prior post in your mind and not here
sure you can use any name you want
using the name jew or heb or whop or polock that is not the problem it is the context that you say things sometimes that can cause some animosity to some people including me
and give a different vision of who you really are
that is this whole stupid point!!! that has been blown way out of proportion
we can make lots of jokes and make fun of everyone just not at the expense of hate
just to make sense you mention spadina well two of my really close friends one I call egg roll one I call fortune cookie and they have a name for me
but i don't talk about the abuse there ancestors had to get to Canada
does this make sense ??

No as actually calling someone a "heb or whop or polockPolack is a huge problem as it represents the sort casual,insidious prejudice that's the true danger .Me on the other hand talking about about the Jews the way I did was meant to illustrate ,not compound the injustices done to that people.

shaina
03-20-2015, 11:57 PM
No as actually calling someone a "heb or whop or polockPolack is a huge problem as it represents the sort casual,insidious prejudice that's the true danger .Me on the other hand talking about about the Jews the way I did was meant to illustrate ,not compound the injustices done to that people.
what the fuck is wrong with you !!!
I don't know why I take the bait from a guy liking to stir up shit way tooo much
where is a moderator when you need one

have a nice life
and fuckoff again and it seems i am not the only one to tell you!!!

Something Else
03-21-2015, 09:18 AM

You're not sure if you're a man or a woman. :unsure:

shaina
03-21-2015, 09:24 AM

You're not sure if you're a man or a woman. :unsure:

nothing like cutting up a 20 line post to intrepid what you want fucknut!!!
that took a real genius to think of that

Something Else
03-21-2015, 10:31 AM
To be fair, it's very difficult to determine where your sentences start and end.

Something Else
03-21-2015, 10:34 AM
I think you'll be needing these in future. Try and use them wisely.

.......... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Regards,

-SE

shaina
03-21-2015, 10:40 AM
I think you'll be needing these in future. Try and use them wisely.

.......... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Regards,

-SE
no problem , have some patients really new to this posting, I will try to get better, if a few are hard to read I try to break up my thoughts on sepperate lines ok
and that end part was just added from a few posts that thought I was a woman.

regards back

shaina
03-21-2015, 10:48 AM
To be fair, it's very difficult to determine where your sentences start and end.

and to be fair the other 5 posters that did read it had lots to say, but not about the grammar, you were the first for that, and none of them broke up the 3 lines you chose before reading the whole post, strange.

shaina
03-21-2015, 10:53 AM
delete

IdolEyes787
03-21-2015, 12:00 PM
I don't know why I take the bait from a guy liking to stir up shit way tooo much

have a nice life

Serious, I might as well be speaking Bantu for all the good it's doing me.

Anyway you might think that I'd be angered by what you said but actually I have the greatest respect that someone with your limited comprehension was able to figure out how to turn on a computer.

shaina
03-21-2015, 12:17 PM

have a nice life

Serious, I might as well be speaking Bantu for all the good it's doing me.

Anyway you might think that I'd be angered by what you said but actually I have the greatest respect that someone with your limited comprehension was able to figure out how to turn on a computer.

I don't want you angry at all ,you should be proud what you wrote and guess what I booted up my pc sign on here and guess what my door bell rang to what a surprise it was a buddy of mine from the JDL Toronto chapter he came over for a flash drive really nice guy and low a behold I had copy and pasted your quote on my computer screen that I turned on wow and I tell you he really loved your piece and my god he even said that was a well written quote where did you find that hmmmmm

have a nice day

IdolEyes787
03-21-2015, 12:19 PM
I'm Jewish so lots of luck with that.
I suppose I could shoot myself but I'm afraid I'd be charged with a hate crime.

chalice
03-21-2015, 12:21 PM

Ha. You're a jew.

IdolEyes787
03-21-2015, 12:23 PM
Only my cock but that's a big part if you know what I mean.wink wiink nudge nudge say no more.

shaina
03-21-2015, 12:25 PM
so you must be friends with one or two

IdolEyes787
03-21-2015, 12:26 PM
If they happen to be either cats or imaginary then,yes.

shaina
03-21-2015, 12:30 PM

no worries you are a proud poster and you stand by everything you post so don't you worry your pretty little head

chalice
03-21-2015, 12:32 PM

no worries you are a proud poster and you stand by everything you post so do you worry your pretty little head

You might also want to look into how to capitalize letters. It doesn't take much, but it pays dividends.

IdolEyes787
03-21-2015, 12:32 PM
I don't stand by anything I say.:unsure:

IdolEyes787
03-21-2015, 12:34 PM
Ha. You're a jew.

Actually we prefer the term "Christ killer".

shaina
03-21-2015, 12:37 PM

well I only wanted "sorry I didn't mean to offend you"
really this is what it was all about but I guess you were to smart to figure that out . and proud of your post
so there is no worries be proud I am glad you are

shaina
03-21-2015, 12:39 PM

I tried every angle even with my small brain and I couldn't fine a positive or anything moral so again I am glad you are proud

IdolEyes787
03-21-2015, 12:41 PM
If people were restricted to only saying things that didn't offend anyone then everyone would be forever mute and even then there would be fights because someone wasn't looking at someone the right way.
In other words I encourage you most earnestly to grow a set.

IdolEyes787
03-21-2015, 12:45 PM
:hug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loab4A_SqoQ

shaina
03-21-2015, 12:46 PM
If people were restricted to only saying things that didn't offend anyone then everyone would be forever mute and even then there would be fights because someone wasn't looking at someone the right way.
In other words I encourage you most earnestly to grow a set.
I am over it what is done is done
whatever happens, happens
lets change the subject nothing else going to happen here or maybe elsewhere
new subject time!!!!

shaina
03-21-2015, 12:49 PM
well the weather in to Canada still sucks shit !!!

what about somewhere else

shaina
03-21-2015, 12:57 PM
Ha. You're a jew.

Actually we prefer the term "Christ killer".

well this is bad and I a going to get attacked for this for sure but what the hell here is goes
if you are a Jew you couldn't have killed Jesus , because Jesus was hung on a cross and in roman times for a Jew to kill anyone for a crime they were stoned to death
so if you are a Jew (which is bloody hard to believe freedom of speech or not ) you are innocent
too bad for those great guys are going to prison for life to attempting to blow up the train from Toronto to new York I really have a lot of sympathy for them???????

shaina
03-21-2015, 12:59 PM
:hug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loab4A_SqoQ

what is this for joke of the day??? I am a little small minded

chalice
03-21-2015, 01:00 PM

shaina
03-21-2015, 01:02 PM

holy shit did I make someone speechless!!!!
is there two suns in the sky or what!!!

chalice
03-21-2015, 01:09 PM

Holy Shit, did I make someone speechless? Are there two suns in the sky now, or what?

There you go. I fixed that for you. Thank me later. See how much more readable it is now?

shaina
03-21-2015, 01:21 PM
Holy Shit, did I make someone speechless? Are there two suns in the sky now, or what?

There you go. I fixed that for you. Thank me later. See how much more readable it is now?

thank you!!! I know my grammar sucks shit , I am still a newbie. but look at the bright side new blood to attack right???

chalice
03-21-2015, 01:26 PM

thank you!!! I know my grammar sucks shit , I am still a newbie. but look at the bright side new blood to attack right???

Child, if you think you're being attacked you must have lived inside a fucking teddy bear all your sorry life. If I had the slightest inkling to attack you, you'd fucking know about it. You are not suited to this environment. Go back to basic English school and learn something, you fucking mongoloid.

This is the internets, not your fucking grandmother's house.

Dick.

shaina
03-21-2015, 01:28 PM

funny when I text or email on my cell phone, when I change the subject, I just change the line I am on, but I know you guys demand a little more effort here.
I will get there soon or later.

Something Else
03-21-2015, 01:32 PM

I quite liked that. True story.

shaina
03-21-2015, 01:32 PM

Child, if you think you're being attacked you must have lived inside a fucking teddy bear all your sorry life. If I had the slightest inkling to attack you, you'd fucking know about it. You are not suited to this environment. Go back to basic English school and learn something, you fucking mongoloid.

This is the internets, not your fucking grandmother's house.

Dick.
ok ok!!! calm down, lower your heart beat, I didn't mean then, when a topic comment is posted. relax and chill out !!!

shaina
03-21-2015, 01:35 PM

I quite liked that. True story.

The summer wasn't that great either, very short and fucking expensive on the pool heater too.

Gribley
03-21-2015, 06:36 PM
Gribley

are you still here??

I wasn`t, kind of glad I missed the 'fun' exchange that carried on from here :S

There are so very few posters here. So would I bail on the thread at this (belated) point?.... maybe not sure to be honest as I like to word joust to some extent.

It clearly went out of control at which point you`d expect 'admin' to lock the thread. Unfortunately that doesn`t seem to happen here so you kind of have to let it run, leave, be super fluffy (hence give no one reason to attack) or just ignore it.

Always a personal choice. You`ve done your posts (more than enough) just grab NZB files and avoid that forum tab could be the best option.

Best of luck chap
Grib

IdolEyes787
03-21-2015, 06:50 PM
Gribley

are you still here??

There are so very few posters here. So would I bail on the thread at this (belated) point?.... maybe not sure to be honest as I like to word joust to some extent.

It clearly went out of control at which point you`d expect 'admin' to lock the thread. Unfortunately that doesn`t seem to happen here so you kind of have to let it run, leave, be super fluffy (hence give no one reason to attack) or just ignore it.

Always a personal choice. You`ve done your posts (more than enough) just grab NZB files and avoid that forum tab could be the best option.

Best of luck chap
Grib This angers me more than anything that you seem to believe that running away can ever be the best solution to a problem.

Seriously if we need to go all fascist and talk about restricting freedom of speech and locking threads over a simple clash of sensibilities then I similarly propose that you have your NZB access cut off for encouraging someone not to post in the forum.

That makes equally as much sense if not more.

shaina
03-21-2015, 07:04 PM

Best of luck chap
Grib This angers me more than anything that you seem to believe that running away can ever be the best solution to a problem.

Seriously if we need to go all fascist and talk about restricting freedom of speech and locking threads over a simple clash of sensibilities then I similarly propose that you have your NZB access cut off for encouraging someone not to post in the forum.

That makes equally as much sense if not more.
you know we made up ,did what need to be done, changed the subject ,it is done with, but you keep repeating yourself about freedom of speech like a broken record ,but not pushing it so far as a hate crime,then it gets too nasty and takes the enjoyment out of posting
that's all, done next topic

shaina
03-21-2015, 07:05 PM
Gribley

are you still here??

Best of luck chap
Grib

sorry about that I saw you got off fast last night just got back from brunch with the family whoooo hooo!!!!

shaina
03-21-2015, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=shaina;3761382]Gribley

are you still here??

how's your weather there??

chalice
03-21-2015, 07:23 PM
Pin this, mods. Do some good for a change.

shaina
03-21-2015, 07:52 PM

isn't this all holds barred here? if you don't like the topic, or the grammar, you can be on your way

chalice
03-21-2015, 07:58 PM

isn't this all holds barred here? if you don't like the topic, or the grammar, you can be on your way

On my way to where exactly, Ned? Are you gonna tell me to fuckoff? Whatever the fuck that is.

Are you a bot? You're a fucking bot, aren't you. Damn you Bill Gates. You've created the perfect spastic.

shaina
03-21-2015, 08:01 PM

On my way to where exactly, Ned? Are you gonna tell me to fuckoff? Whatever the fuck that is.

Are you a bot? You're a fucking bot, aren't you. Damn you Bill Gates. You've created the perfect spastic.

If I leave? Bot or not, who are you going to talk to ? yourself ? go ahead fuckhead

chalice
03-21-2015, 08:03 PM

If I leave? Bot or not, who are you going to talk to ? yourself ? go ahead fuckhead

Ha. Please can I enquire as to your age, friend?

shaina
03-21-2015, 08:05 PM

over 40 how about yourself 12

chalice
03-21-2015, 08:09 PM

Seventeen. And I know how to do punctuation and everything. Over 40? Are you sure?

Do you reckon someone told you lies about numbers? Are you working off the decimal system?

shaina
03-21-2015, 08:13 PM

Seventeen. And I know how to do punctuation and everything. Over 40? Are you sure?

Do you reckon someone told you lies about numbers? Are you working off the decimal system?

So when you grow up, your dream job will be the grammar police.
Might pay very well for you, I wish you great success in following your dream

IdolEyes787
03-21-2015, 10:18 PM
I'd be careful trifling with chalice,shaina.

People say he's the bastard son of bad and worse .He's got fists the size of hammocks and spits fire and shits lightning and that he killed his first man just to watch him die.

He's been everywhere and done everything and the only reason he isn't dead is because Heaven won't take him and Hell is afraid of him.

shaina
03-21-2015, 10:30 PM
I'd be careful trifling with chalice,shaina.

People say he's the bastard son of bad and worse .He's got fists the size of hammocks and spits fire and shits lightning and that he killed his first man just to watch him die.

He's been everywhere and done everything and the only reason he isn't dead is because Heaven won't take him and Hell is afraid of him.

Now that is bloody marvelous writing !! I really like it ,Happy New Year!!!, Its a new day
Now for my defense.... If you can dish it out, you bloody well have to learn to get it back
This seems to be the motto of FST
And what's the worst, grammar me to death with his grammar pistol , I will pull through.

IdolEyes787
03-21-2015, 10:44 PM
Actually the motto is "Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act".
It was between that and "Everything's better with bacon".

shaina
03-21-2015, 11:10 PM
Actually the motto is "Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act".
It was between that and "Everything's better with bacon".

Thank G-D I like my burger with bacon ,and cheese, and add a vanilla milkshake.

TheFoX
03-22-2015, 01:32 AM

I don't know anyone who has managed to get the better of Chalice, and that includes me. He is what can only be described as bullet proof, from a forum perspective.

Anyone who goes head to head with Chalice is either extremely brave, or needs psychiatric help.

shaina
03-22-2015, 03:22 AM

I don't know anyone who has managed to get the better of Chalice, and that includes me. He is what can only be described as bullet proof, from a forum perspective.

Anyone who goes head to head with Chalice is either extremely brave, or needs psychiatric help.

By the way TheFoX I read your long ass post on the muslim tribe, and I thaught it was brilliant.

And I am not bullet proof I am Bot, Illiterate, Bad grammar proof ,I like it better thanks

megabyteme
03-22-2015, 06:39 AM
By the way TheFoX I read your long ass post on the muslim tribe, and I thaught it was brilliant.

Oh shit, we just got FoX whittled back down to size from the last time someone complimented him (late 2009, if memory serves*). :pinch:

*Something about 'Nice teeth for a Brit." Which was most likely sarcasm anyway...

TheFoX
03-22-2015, 10:18 AM

Oh shit, we just got FoX whittled back down to size from the last time someone complimented him (late 2009, if memory serves*). :pinch:

*Something about 'Nice teeth for a Brit." Which was most likely sarcasm anyway...

Well, we've all been warned not to pay you a compliment. Your head is already too big, and saying something nice might just make it pop.

2009 eh? Can you remember back that far? I thought you had trouble remembering what you had for breakfast?

shaina
03-22-2015, 04:50 PM

Well, we've all been warned not to pay you a compliment. Your head is already too big, and saying something nice might just make it pop.

2009 eh? Can you remember back that far? I thought you had trouble remembering what you had for breakfast?

Head has already popped and grown back before, but beware !!! It never grows back the same. You will never know what I remember , you will never know what I forget??

shaina
03-22-2015, 05:03 PM
Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
I'm not sure I like dwarfs as most of them look sort of Jewish.

Had to move this here just for an "intelligent", fuckin idiot like you, to elaborate more on this comparison.

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 05:15 PM
I don't know anyone who has managed to get the better of Chalice...

Umm excuse me, what am I invisible? I bettered him, we even had his old victims coming in cheering about how he'd been fightened off, and he stopped posting.

He had to resort to making it personal and damned offensive, whilst being too much of a coward to go face to face, and when that didn't work he wanted me banned... crying like a child to the admin team. That's how much of a complete spastic he is.

shaina
03-22-2015, 05:26 PM

Umm excuse me, what am I invisible? I bettered him, we even had his old victims coming in cheering about how he'd been fightened off, and he stopped posting.

He had to resort to making it personal and damned offensive, whilst being too much of a coward to go face to face, and when that didn't work he wanted me banned... crying like a child to the admin team. That's how much of a complete spastic he is.

Who cares how strong the wind blows?? As long as it doesn't blow the patio furniture in the swimming pool, It is a pain in the ass to fish out!!!

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 05:28 PM
Who cares how strong the wind blows?? As long as it doesn't blow the patio furniture in the swimming pool, It is a pain in the ass to fish out!!!

Chavis cared a great deal, that's why he had to make it personal, and then cry like a child and ask for me to be banned. He lost his place in 'his' corner of the internet for a short time, it hurt him.

Snee
03-22-2015, 05:34 PM

Chavis cared a great deal, that's why he had to make it personal, and then cry like a child and ask for me to be banned. He lost his place in 'his' corner of the internet for a short time, it hurt him.

:glag:

That's totally what happened.

megabyteme
03-22-2015, 05:34 PM

Other than the 400 times he has gone face-to-face with you and humiliated you each and every time, right. Other than those. And whatever imaginary interaction you had where you "won".

Feel free to post that victory, Dave. You seem to be the ONLY one who remembers that. :glag:

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 05:36 PM
:glag:

That's totally what happened.

He's already admitted that he knew I couldn't have been threatening her. He just wanted to get me back.

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 05:42 PM
Other than the 400 times he has gone face-to-face with you and humiliated you each and every time, right. Other than those. And whatever imaginary interaction you had where you "won".

Feel free to post that victory, Dave. You seem to be the ONLY one who remembers that. :glag:

Oh look the little thick spastic leaps to defend his hero.

It wasn't me who stopped posting because I couldn't handle losing over and over again, that was chavis.
It wasn't me who ever made any of it personal, not even against you despite your friends using your real name on the board. I never did.
It wasn't me who created a thread asking for chavis to be banned, because I couldn't handle him. That was chavis asking for Dave to be banned.

shaina
03-22-2015, 05:42 PM

There is no victories when there is a loss of a family member , only pain and sorrows.

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 05:46 PM
There is no victories when there is a loss of a family member , only pain and sorrows.

Ssshhh!1! Don't mention loss of a family member, he gets really upset about posts like that.

shaina
03-22-2015, 06:07 PM
Here is a suggestion.... How about finding a nice piece of property, preferably somewhere warm. cleaning it up, adding a pool and playground for all the kiddies to play,now put a sign up ,
motor-home spaces for rent and build a community
Just a thought....

shaina
03-22-2015, 06:26 PM
Here is a suggestion.... How about finding a nice piece of property, preferably somewhere warm. cleaning it up, adding a pool and playground for all the kiddies to play,now put a sign up ,
motor-home spaces for rent and build a community
Just a thought....
Shit I forgot to add pipeline for fiber optic high speed internet lines in for entertainment purposes

TheFoX
03-22-2015, 06:52 PM

Now that is about as low as it gets. Or are you describing yourself?

Anyone who resorts to abusive comments to win an argument has already lost, simply because they are unable to reason and rationalise.

No wonder no one seems to be supporting you. Do you have any friends left?

IdolEyes787
03-22-2015, 06:53 PM
But Meg is a thick spastic.:unsure:

shaina
03-22-2015, 07:08 PM

Anyone who resorts to abusive comments to win an argument has already lost, simply because they are unable to reason and rationalise.

Talk once - Think twice... I learned the hard way here

megabyteme
03-22-2015, 07:36 PM

It wasn't me who stopped posting because I couldn't handle losing over and over again, that was chavis.
It wasn't me who ever made any of it personal, not even against you despite your friends using your real name on the board. I never did.
It wasn't me who created a thread asking for chavis to be banned, because I couldn't handle him. That was chavis asking for Dave to be banned.

So...you'll have no problem posting that exchange for us to read, then. The one(s) where you 'won'.

We'll wait, oh Slayer of the Chalice... :yup:

megabyteme
03-22-2015, 07:39 PM

You mean my thick, spastic hawk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdK_TBrBGs

shaina
03-22-2015, 07:50 PM

You mean my thick, spastic hawk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdK_TBrBGs

Perfect fit - Asked and Answered with bite!!!!!!!

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 07:52 PM
So...you'll have no problem posting that exchange for us to read, then. The one(s) where you 'won'.

Feel free to do your own searches MBM.

shaina
03-22-2015, 08:03 PM

I don't even know who he is but I didn't come here to read a script for a soap opera that's for sure!!!
And I didn't come here to win trophies to upset the applecart either
I am here to see how twisted someone can really think and write it for others to enjoy

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 08:06 PM

Yet oddly you sat and laughed along when he was saying far worse things about me.

I never had any friends here, I never wanted any friends here, because just about everyone here is just like you.

shaina
03-22-2015, 08:19 PM

Yet oddly you sat and laughed along when he was saying far worse things about me.

I never had any friends here, I never wanted any friends here, because just about everyone here is just like you.

OhNoYouHavent

If you want to test out if you have any friends, open up a new tread, and see if anyone will follow you to listen to you depressing , annoying , personal problems. Because You are fucking up the chi in this one.
Either add something twisted and positive ,or sit aside , and let the grownups talk

megabyteme
03-22-2015, 08:26 PM

Feel free to do your own searches MBM.

Your search results for 'Dave victory' resulted in 0 results. Did you mean 'Dave humiliation'? Results: About 7,430,000,000 results (0.26 seconds)

Tried. :idunno:

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 01:58 AM
OhNoYouHavent

If you want to test out if you have any friends, open up a new tread, and see if anyone will follow you to listen to you depressing , annoying , personal problems. Because You are fucking up the chi in this one.
Either add something twisted and positive ,or sit aside , and let the grownups talk

shaina,

I post what I want where I want, it's one of the advantages of being a geek, and already well established here that they can't stop me.

If you don't like that do feel free to fuck the fuck off.

Burned account. I'll make another.

TheFoX
03-23-2015, 08:43 AM

Laughed, did I? Did I paste a :lol: into any of my responses?

I don't think so.

As for others being like me, you are misguided. I am unique. No one comes even close to being like me.

If you are going to make a statement, try researching it first for accuracy, because you make yourself look a complete fool when you get it wrong.

Mind you, at least you are consistent.

shaina
03-23-2015, 08:44 AM
OhNoYouHavent

shaina,

I post what I want where I want, it's one of the advantages of being a geek, and already well established here that they can't stop me.

If you don't like that do feel free to fuck the fuck off.

Sure I could fuck off, but someone told me, "Fucking On" ,you will get much better results.
Write your shit down somewhere else.......

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 01:09 PM

Change "geek" to "mental' and it would be a tad closer to the truth.

Also believe it or not Dave they can stop you but erecting a ten foot wall to stop a mosquito probably don't make sense to most non-mental people.

megabyteme
03-23-2015, 01:47 PM
Dave makes people who make artificial hairballs for ceramic cats seem perfectly normal.

shaina
03-23-2015, 01:59 PM

thanks

This is what this tread started out to be , who the fuck remembers that now!!!!!
I cant even remember who to thank or if I did get an answer???

Oh ya thanks Gribley