PDA

View Full Version : A new low.

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 05:08 PM
As if it was bad enough that this crap hole of a board had allowed and facilitated my real life being stalked, now the previous stalking has led to some utter scum making threats against me.

Tesco, are you proud?
Manker, chavis, MBM, Mary, anon. Proud.

If these scum turn up here, I will kill one of them, and it'll all be down to you and the lies of that vicious bitch you used to stalk me.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 05:10 PM
If you truly wanted it to stopped Dave you wouldn't have created this thread.

I'm a psychiatrist so you can trust me when I tell you that.

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 05:15 PM
Do you know what a "party van" is Idol?

I don't. I'm assuming it's when they gather a party and get in a van to go get someone.

If that's the case I will be using the weapons I have against them.

I'm not the scum they have a problem with, but they're to thick to see that, or to understand any of the loigic flow, like how they told me about the charity worker.

I'm stating my position out loud.
All of this is because the administration team and moderation team of this board thought it would be fun to facilitate my real life being stalked because some lying bitch fed chavis a lie.
All of this is directly attributable to her and the actions and behaviour of the admin team, moderation team, and members of this board.

If I'm going down, it'll be fighting.

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 05:31 PM
Nothing to say anon?

No explaination about how your behaviour towards me was perfectly justifiable, and you have no problem with scum coming here threatening me?

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 05:33 PM
MBM, no comments?

You were her favourite attack poodle, throwing all sorts of nastiness at me because you were thick enough to believe her lies.

You must have some comment, surely?

megabyteme
03-23-2015, 05:35 PM
but they're to thick to see that, or to understand any of the loigic flow,

Classic Dave. :happy:

megabyteme
03-23-2015, 05:40 PM
facilitated my real life being stalked, now the previous stalking has led to some utter scum making threats against me.

And it is quite ironic you are concerned with this group threatening you as "the wrong man" when you were going to travel to Wales to beat up some poor, uninvolved accountant who just happens to work near Manker. Goes around, comes around, Dave...

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 05:50 PM
you were going to travel to Wales to beat up some poor, uninvolved accountant who just happens to work near Manker. Goes around, comes around, Dave...

That's another lie.

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 05:52 PM
Tis OK, I've just signed up for Twitter, I'm after the charity workers name, and I know just who to ask.

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 06:02 PM
Oh this is just getting better and better.
https://twitter.com/Magnum_Dave

I think D-Day just moved up, that bitch is definitely going to die for the lies she created all of this from.

megabyteme
03-23-2015, 06:05 PM
you were going to travel to Wales to beat up some poor, uninvolved accountant who just happens to work near Manker. Goes around, comes around, Dave...

That's another lie.

You'd done some "super sleuthing" and based on what you believed was his first name, you threatened to go beat him up. Certainly is in Manker's post history. We laughed at you for that. It's still funny as fuck.

We never had to lie about you, Dave. You dowell enough of making yourself into a stooge without anyone lying.

megabyteme
03-23-2015, 06:07 PM

:glagpinch:

billybonehead
03-23-2015, 06:10 PM
but they're to thick to see that, or to understand any of the loigic flow,

Classic Dave. :happy:

The idiot's just turned up on Twitter (which he doesn't use) and made a beeline straight for a few obscure accounts that are ruining our Dave's Twitter experience.

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 06:11 PM
The idiot's just turned up on Twitter (which he doesn't use) and made a beeline straight for a few obscure accounts that are ruining our Dave's Twitter experience.

No he didn't fuckwit, he went to the account name you gave him. You really are especially dim.

shaina
03-23-2015, 06:13 PM

:glagpinch:

I just went to that link for a twitter account, What the hell is that??????
Getting better for what ???? This is crazy!!!

billybonehead
03-23-2015, 06:25 PM

No he didn't fuckwit, he went to the account name you gave him. You really are especially dim.

Why are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person? Idiot.

megabyteme
03-23-2015, 06:27 PM
Seems the visitors here have taken the leap that FST Dave and [whatever] are the same.

----------------------

You do have a history of going to sites and pissing people off, Dave. Mumsnet ring a bell? That fits with this other persona, it seems. Is it really a good idea to run from village inciting the inhabitants to gather their torches and pitchforks? :unsure:

How many online villages have you done this, Dave? Is it truly a misjustice that you have been (mis)-identified?

billybonehead
03-23-2015, 06:33 PM
Seems the visitors here have taken the leap that FST Dave and [whatever] are the same.

----------------------

You do have a history of going to sites and pissing people off, Dave. Mumsnet ring a bell? That fits with this other persona, it seems. Is it really a good idea to run from village inciting the inhabitants to gather their torches and pitchforks? :unsure:

How many online villages have you done this, Dave? Is it truly a misjustice that you have been (mis)-identified?

That's why he's so rustled like this. Creating these threads. Digging up old shit. What he *really* gets up to is a whole lot worse than the manipulation and blackmail of vulnerable old women online that he enjoys.

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 06:34 PM
You'd done some "super sleuthing" and based on what you believed was his first name, you threatened to go beat him up. Certainly is in Manker's post history. We laughed at you for that. It's still funny as fuck.

We never had to lie about you, Dave. You dowell enough of making yourself into a stooge without anyone lying.

No it's a lie, I never threatened to go and beat up anyone.

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 06:37 PM
That's why he's so rustled like this. Creating these threads. Digging up old shit. What he *really* gets up to is a whole lot worse than the manipulation and blackmail of vulnerable old women online that he enjoys.

I'm not rustled fuckwit, you stalked me, you came here for me, you should have expected me to hunt you. Scum.

billybonehead
03-23-2015, 06:39 PM

I'm not rustled fuckwit, you stalked me, you came here for me, you should have expected me to hunt you. Scum.

Is it the feelings of guilt that are making you behave like this, or are you just pissed that a lot of other people are probably gonna be really pissed off with you?

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 06:42 PM
Is it the feelings of guilt that are making you behave like this, or are you just pissed that a lot of other people are probably gonna be really pissed off with you?

You really are an epically dumb fuck, at what point did I say any single thing, which led you to believe I give any kind of flying fuck what people think of me? So why would I be pissed off about people being pissed off with me?

billybonehead
03-23-2015, 06:54 PM

You really are an epically dumb fuck, at what point did I say any single thing, which led you to believe I give any kind of flying fuck what people think of me? So why would I be pissed off about people being pissed off with me?

Are you enjoying the arse-raping you're receiving on Twitter, Dave? That's nothing compared to Big Bubba ;)

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 06:58 PM
What arse raping? Dumb shits like you proving over and over again that you're gutless scum? Bring it on you nasty little fuckwit, given enough of your accounts and usernames, I can take them to the police.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 07:01 PM
All of this is because the administration team and moderation team of this board thought it would be fun to facilitate my real life being stalked because some lying bitch fed chavis a lie.
All of this is directly attributable to her and the actions and behaviour of the admin team, moderation team, and members of this board.

By "moderation team" I guess you mean manker because he was th only that unwisely gave a fuck about this and then only because I think he knew the person in real life.
As for the rest of the moderation team,they've been both more than fair to you as technically based on previous stuff the OhNoYouHavent account should have been banned on the spot.

Instead anon,all use anon as you've chosen to single him out,has been extremely patient - even bordering on the sympathetic as he's allowed you a forum to voice whatever complaints you have.

If you seriously want to "go into battle" Dave I strongly suggest you first spend some time separating your friends from your enemies.

Now I'm also going to suggest that this and any similar forthcoming threads be locked or it sort of negates the sense of locking the previous ones.:mellow:

billybonehead
03-23-2015, 07:02 PM
What arse raping? Dumb shits like you proving over and over again that you're gutless scum? Bring it on you nasty little fuckwit, given enough of your accounts and usernames, I can take them to the police.

That's what they all say, Dave. Rinse & repeat.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 07:07 PM

Are you enjoying the arse-raping you're receiving on Twitter, Dave? That's nothing compared to Big Bubba ;)

Hey repetitive asshole who is so afraid of actually being held accountable for anything he does that he browses the internet through multiple IPs like a little bitch,since you seem to like that kind of stuff I dare you to post your real name here.
After all what's good for the goose is good for the scared little pussy.:)

megabyteme
03-23-2015, 07:07 PM

----------------------

Can you give me some links to actual writing samples from this (possibly) other Dave? I'd like to see how the two compare. I'll give you my honest evaluation. Dave is a misogynist, asshole, stalker, (attempted) intimidator, and butcher of English. Some of these other characteristics do not seem to fit, honestly.

He sees himself as smart, strong, imposing, and clever (0/4, IMO ), but I don't see blackmail and racism to be in his MO. Beat his ass for the things he's done, but at least find the other guy, too, if one exists...

billybonehead
03-23-2015, 07:08 PM

Hey repetitive asshole who is so afraid of actually being held accountable for anything he does that he browses the internet through multiple IPs like a little bitch,since you seem to like that kind of stuff I dare you to post your real name here.
After all what's good for the goose is good for the scared little pussy.:)

I'm not stupid enough to compromise my professional position in such a retarded way.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 07:10 PM
No you're are that stupid,you're just a pussy who can give it but can't take it.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 07:11 PM
"Professional position":glag:

billybonehead
03-23-2015, 07:12 PM

Can you give me some links to actual writing samples from this (possibly) other Dave? I'd like to see how the two compare. I'll give you my honest evaluation. Dave is a misogynist, asshole, stalker, (attempted) intimidator, and butcher of English. Some of these other characteristics do not seem to fit, honestly.

He sees himself as smart, strong, imposing, and clever (0/4, IMO ), but I don't see blackmail and racism to be in his MO. Beat his ass for the things he's done, but at least find the other guy, too, if one exists...

You're best asking Ewok for that. He has a treasure trove of alternative Dave accounts. Through relentless harassment we've reduced him to playing preacher on that shitty James Bond account. Here are a few embarrassingly creepy emails he sent to someone though. 158470158471158472

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 07:13 PM
Hey pussy.Fuck off.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 07:15 PM
. Through relentless harassment

You say that like it's anything to be proud of,pussy.

megabyteme
03-23-2015, 07:16 PM
FST Dave has kids. And has/had a wife. I'd need to see more, but if these were intended as truly intimate emails, I do not see them as being from the same guy.

billybonehead
03-23-2015, 07:17 PM
. Through relentless harassment

I agree, it's a distressing experience when the harasser becomes the harassee, but these things happen. That's life.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 07:17 PM
"We" being you and other other 16 year old professionals I take it.

billybonehead
03-23-2015, 07:19 PM
FST Dave has kids. And has/had a wife. I'd need to see more, but if these were intended as truly intimate emails, I do not see them as being from the same guy.

Hasn't it clicked yet? He's a pathological liar. One minute he's in the RAF, the next he's in the Army. He even gives them false surnames. That's why he's so confused at how we've got his real name, and also why he dropped himself in it when he mentioned the charity worker. He gave her a false name and he knows this, and wanted to use that as proof that he's not the same Dave. Just unfortunate that he was the one to correctly point out she's a charity worker. He knows exactly who she is despite his protestations on Twitter. BTW - His real name led us here, not vice versa.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 07:23 PM

I agree, it's a distressing experience when the harasser becomes the harassee, but these things happen. That's life.

If it were truly "distressing" and your weren't simply being an impotent asshole getting his jollies from hurting another person and as it's far from being a necessary evil then I very much doubt you'd be doing it,pussy.

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 07:28 PM

Except your harrassing the wrong fucking man you dick.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 07:29 PM
You seem to think it matters to guys like these.Justice is the last thing on their minds.

billybonehead
03-23-2015, 07:30 PM

If it were truly "distressing" and your weren't simply being an impotent asshole getting his jollies from hurting another person and as it's far from being a necessary evil then I very much doubt you'd be doing it,pussy.

Poor Dave.

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 07:31 PM

I think this is all OK, the one thing which all the scum on Twitter have made clear is that they're all a bunch of utterly pathetic gutless scum. Not one of whom has any courage or balls. So I can't see them getting in a van to come visit me. They're too focused on their pathetic little libel game. Targetting anyone and everyone because they're sad little scum.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 07:31 PM
Nice try pussy but air ball.

billybonehead
03-23-2015, 07:32 PM

I think this is all OK, the one thing which all the scum on Twitter have made clear is that they're all a bunch of utterly pathetic gutless scum. Not one of whom has any courage or balls. So I can't see them getting in a van to come visit me. They're too focused on their pathetic little libel game. Targetting anyone and everyone because they're sad little scum.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 07:35 PM

http://www.wwtdd.com/2015/03/ashley-judd-hands-victory-to-trolls/

It's a mentality among losers that make them feel momentary less loserish.
Obviously like basically everything on the internet it only happens because people think they have impunity.

billybonehead
03-23-2015, 07:36 PM

http://www.wwtdd.com/2015/03/ashley-judd-hands-victory-to-trolls/

It's a mentality among losers that make them feel momentary less loserish.
Obviously like basically everything on the internet it only happens because people think they have impunity.

That's just masturbatory material to people like me ;)

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 07:37 PM

That probably makes sense if you're 16 and a pussy.

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 07:37 PM
That's why he's so confused at how we've got his real name
You haven't got his real name, you've got mine.

, and also why he dropped himself in it when he mentioned the charity worker.
The charity worker one of you told me about on this board you mean?

He gave her a false name and he knows this, and wanted to use that as proof that he's not the same Dave. Just unfortunate that he was the one to correctly point out she's a charity worker. He knows exactly who she is despite his protestations on Twitter. BTW - His real name led us here, not vice versa.

Ewok told me and every member of this board about her, dickhead. You even replied to his post.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2015, 07:39 PM
That's just masturbatory material to people like me ;)

So what you're saying then is you're only slightest worse than Dave.

Don't sell yourself short,pussy.