PDA

View Full Version : Attn Dave: Profile of billybonehead being compiled

megabyteme
03-26-2015, 05:04 PM
In interest of Dave's personal safety, fire must be fought with fire. This thread is in effort to help Dave spot the "Party Van" which billybonehead threatened would be coming for Dave.

FST has vast profiling powers at our disposal. This thread is a composite sketch of Dave's to-be attackers...

Be on the lookout for:

-A minivan being driven during daylight hours (learners permit license only) by 16 y/o

-A bumper sticker which reads "My son got beat up by your honor student"

-Katy Perry Roar often being played at moderate volume

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8

Stay safe, Dave...More details coming...

megabyteme
03-26-2015, 05:52 PM
-Vigilante sense of justice

http://i.imgur.com/OA8A0Zr.png?1

megabyteme
03-26-2015, 07:03 PM
What it would look like if Dave's self-image met with the self-images of the "man hunters".

http://imgur.com/gallery/BgrgQT8

OhNoYouHavent
03-26-2015, 08:24 PM
Chavis coped with shit from me for at least 6 months before he had enough and wanted to get rid of me, those fucking amateurs only managed 3 days before they were virtually begging me to to fuck off and leave them alone. :glag:

megabyteme
03-27-2015, 04:28 AM
He made his "Party Van" and "Bang Bus" sound waaaaay to similar.

Not certain how one makes that leap and call it "justice". :unsure:

TheFoX
03-27-2015, 06:51 AM
Chavis coped with shit from me for at least 6 months before he had enough and wanted to get rid of me, those fucking amateurs only managed 3 days before they were virtually begging me to to fuck off and leave them alone. :glag:

So you acknowledge that you are an irritant, then?

OhNoYouHavent
03-27-2015, 09:12 AM

Watching chavis taught me a lot.

IdolEyes787
03-27-2015, 12:13 PM

I think you need to look up the definition of delusional.

megabyteme
03-27-2015, 12:55 PM
begging me to to fuck off

Please tell me this is a viable option. Please, oh please...

megabyteme
03-27-2015, 01:01 PM
This just in: Seems billy's 'crew' likes Rebecca Black's Friday to set the mood for manhunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

megabyteme
03-27-2015, 01:22 PM
Seems Dave and billy have already met...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lThlP8tTLP0

Snee
03-27-2015, 04:59 PM

I'll file that under more things that totally happened, then.

chalice
03-27-2015, 10:32 PM

Can't quite recall starting a thread to get you banned, Dave. If I did, it could only have been ironic, like. Such a thread would've smacked of redundancy, seeing as you'd already done the work for me in the first week.

As to the rest, Dave, I won. I didn't just win. I outdid myself in the winning. Look at you, mate.

Thank you for making me the best me I could possibly ever be.

:kiss:

IdolEyes787
03-27-2015, 10:53 PM
To be fair Dave isn't a worthy opponent,him being batshit nuts and all.

In fact it's probably hard for him to even type as sometimes the space key gets to looking at him wrong and then he has to spend the next five minutes stabbing it into submission.

OhNoYouHavent
03-28-2015, 12:19 AM
Can't quite recall starting a thread to get you banned, Dave. If I did, it could only have been ironic, like. Such a thread would've smacked of redundancy, seeing as you'd already done the work for me in the first week.

As to the rest, Dave, I won. I didn't just win. I outdid myself in the winning. Look at you, mate.

Thank you for making me the best me I could possibly ever be.

:kiss:

What you can or can't recall is of no interest to me. You started a thread, and you also called for it in other threads, here's a favourite example of mine, from a thread I like very much, the one where the truth came out. http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/445433-A-Gnu-Noicer-Lounge/page31?p=3657730&viewfull=1#post3657730 The one which bought me to the realisation that the only justice in any of this will be the justice I inflict.

megabyteme
03-28-2015, 03:37 AM
What you can or can't recall is of no interest to me. You started a thread, and you also called for it in other threads, here's a favourite example of mine, from a thread I like very much, the one where the truth came out. http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/445433-A-Gnu-Noicer-Lounge/page31?p=3657730&viewfull=1#post3657730 The one which bought me to the realisation that the only justice in any of this will be the justice I inflict.

I think this gem from the thread your "favorite", which sums up exactly how much Squeams really had to rely on Chalice.

I didn't mean to be unkind. I appreciated your concern. I just couldn't imagine having someone else mop up my mess. I'll be honest, I find RoA's constant bitch-like whining about how he's going to tell the police, his mum, the lady in the newspaper shop down the road, the bored woman at the bar in a Holiday Inn just off junction 3 of a desolate motorway, the lonely overweight housewives he's befriended up and down the country in his capacity as a roving fuckwit, and his kids while they're asleep as he gently strokes their hair and his silent, impotent, rage-filled tears hit their pillows; well.......weak, repulsive and completely lacking in any backbone, shame, dignity or self awareness. The whole thing makes me want to crawl into my own skin with embarrassment. That degree of emotional outpouring is completely against everything I stand for and admire, and makes me ashamed. I want to turn my back on it and never look at it again.

However I will if I need to, if I'm pushed too far, and that will be in the dock of a police court mark my fucking words.

She never needed any of us, Dave. Least of all you...

IdolEyes787
03-28-2015, 12:21 PM
Like Dave I went though a really rough patch emotionally in my mid-Twenties but unlike Dave I didn't spend the next five years wallowing in self pity.Instead I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and I can now say that I am the proud owner of several Jews.

megabyteme
03-28-2015, 02:03 PM
Instead I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and I can now say that I am the proud owner of several Jews.

Good choice, as other groups demand more food. As any Jew would tell you- You GOTTA keep operating expenses low...

billybonehead
03-28-2015, 04:28 PM
Just leaving this here for Dave..

http://gallery.fanserviceftw.com/_images/759ea3f304930ff99fac31b503240e28/9299%20-%20fbi%20party_van%20pedobear%20tagme.jpg

shaina
03-28-2015, 07:18 PM
Like Dave I went though a really rough patch emotionally in my mid-Twenties but unlike Dave I didn't spend the next five years wallowing in self pity.Instead I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and I can now say that I am the proud owner of several Jews.

So where is my paycheck? In the mail you cheap prick! LOL

shaina
03-28-2015, 07:19 PM
Instead I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and I can now say that I am the proud owner of several Jews.

Good choice, as other groups demand more food. As any Jew would tell you- You GOTTA keep operating expenses low...

I approve of this statement. LOL!

TheFoX
03-28-2015, 07:52 PM
The real Irony is that I had respect for Reject of Allah, until Dave came along and ruined this persona. What a cunt...

OhNoYouHavent
03-28-2015, 08:58 PM
The real Irony is that I had respect for Reject of Allah, until Dave came along and ruined this persona. What a cunt...

So much repsect you couldn't even get the name right. It was rejectOfAllah.

megabyteme
03-28-2015, 10:47 PM

You've come a long ways in the past week, shay. :)

shaina
03-28-2015, 11:05 PM

Well....I look at the truth, for example , you give certain groups food and clothing, they turn around sell it , and use the profits to buy cement to build tunnels , and guns and primitive rockets to shoot and kill innocent people, instead of using the food to feed there family's. So my simple accounting methods will then give them a fast track for those so called starving people to see the 40 virgins waiting for them on the other side faster. Simple accounting , give them the square root of cock and cut expenses where it deems necessary.
Wasn't that your meaning Meg ??

billybonehead
03-29-2015, 02:37 PM

Well....I look at the truth, for example , you give certain groups food and clothing, they turn around sell it , and use the profits to buy cement to build tunnels , and guns and primitive rockets to shoot and kill innocent people, instead of using the food to feed there family's. So my simple accounting methods will then give them a fast track for those so called starving people to see the 40 virgins waiting for them on the other side faster. Simple accounting , give them the square root of cock and cut expenses where it deems necessary.
Wasn't that your meaning Meg ??

The Jews of the Warsaw ghetto's were well within their rights to fight the oppressive Nazi regime.

IdolEyes787
03-29-2015, 06:36 PM
The Jews of the Warsaw ghetto's were well within their rights to fight the oppressive Nazi regime.

What rights would those be Dave hater as one's "rights" are determined by the constitutional laws of whoever is in power.Ergo moral imperatives aside they(the Jews) were committing treason and the Nazis were well withing their "rights" shooting them.:mellow:

shaina
03-29-2015, 08:44 PM

What rights would those be Dave hater as one's "rights" are determined by the constitutional laws of whoever is in power.Ergo moral imperatives aside they(the Jews) were committing treason and the Nazis were well withing their "rights" shooting them.:mellow:

I would like to know what Nazi actually new what constitutional law really meant ? (They made it up as they went along)
Where was treason committed ?? (Jews or other races were not trying to take over rule Germany )
If you actually speak to a Holocaust survivor one on one (Because it is really hard for them to open up) and you ask them why didn't you fight back?
Well there simple answer was living in Germany with other Germans (being friends and welcomed into each other homes) could not believe this could happen to anyone , and what did we do to deserve this ?(shortened the answer up). And some survived and some got out before the war.

And if you actually read what some survivors did say , that if you didn't comply and do what Nazis wanted they would slaughter your whole bloodline , and that fear alone would make you think even if you kill one or two or three , there is still more that would wipe your whole family out (there was no prisoners of war , the Nazis killed everyone who didn't comply , including other Germans) there self esteem of protecting themselves went right out the window.
But one thing that can be said , without any doubts it did happen , and that changed every Jews way of thinking.
And the new generation of Jews will never let it happen again. And it is being proven every day in the Middle East , the fear of attacking Israel in any major scale ,they have no way of winning. One button will kill everyone around !!

OhNoYouHavent
03-29-2015, 09:00 PM
Israel is how we all know the New Jewish World Order nutters are all wrong. If Jews were that clever they'd have sued the British Empire for a new state in Canada. Instead of seeking one in amongst the mad mullahs who they knew hated them as much as the Nazis. We could have given them Quebec, and pissed off the French (win), the Canadians would have been happy to get rid of the troublesome state of Quebec (win), the Israelis could have lived in peace (win), the Palestinians could have had their state (win), and the Americans would have been happy (win).

shaina
03-29-2015, 09:50 PM

I would like to know what Nazi actually new what constitutional law really meant ? (They made it up as they went along)
Where was treason committed ?? (Jews or other races were not trying to take over rule Germany )
If you actually speak to a Holocaust survivor one on one (Because it is really hard for them to open up) and you ask them why didn't you fight back?
Well there simple answer was living in Germany with other Germans (being friends and welcomed into each other homes) could not believe this could happen to anyone , and what did we do to deserve this ?(shortened the answer up). And some survived and some got out before the war.

And if you actually read what some survivors did say , that if you didn't comply and do what Nazis wanted they would slaughter your whole bloodline , and that fear alone would make you think even if you kill one or two or three , there is still more that would wipe your whole family out (there was no prisoners of war , the Nazis killed everyone who didn't comply , including other Germans) there self esteem of protecting themselves went right out the window.
But one thing that can be said , without any doubts it did happen , and that changed every Jews way of thinking.
And the new generation of Jews will never let it happen again. And it is being proven every day in the Middle East , the fear of attacking Israel in any major scale ,they have no way of winning. One button will kill everyone around !!

Reality ... Hitler (Dictator and front man) and the ranks under him (who were the brains , because Hitler was really a fuckin Moron) were wiping out anyone that didn't fit there vision of the control of Europe and the people who will be pro creating in it.

This sounds like de ja vu , you just switch the name Nazis for Muslims and you get the same story. New day......

TheFoX
03-29-2015, 09:55 PM

So much repsect you couldn't even get the name right. It was rejectOfAllah.

You're the one who cannot spell. What the fuck is a 'repsect' when it is at home? Is it a concatenation of 'Representative of the Insect world'?

As for 'rejectOfAllah', doyounormallystringyourwordstogetherwithoutspaces? Maybe people would respect (repsect) you more if you demonstrated some level of intelligence.

OhNoYouHavent
03-29-2015, 10:46 PM
You're the one who cannot spell. What the fuck is a 'repsect' when it is at home? Is it a concatenation of 'Representative of the Insect world'?

As for 'rejectOfAllah', doyounormallystringyourwordstogetherwithoutspaces? Maybe people would respect (repsect) you more if you demonstrated some level of intelligence.

Ah! Yes I forgot the penchant of people on this site for caring more about grammer and spelling than about content. I bet you got all apoplectic when you saw that typographical mistake, I'm terribly sorry old chap. One hopes your heartbeat has settled down into a normal rythm again.

As for 'doyounormallystringyourwordstogetherwithoutspaces' I'm not going to be lectured about that by a man with the name 'TheFoX'.

Respect doesn't exist on the internet, it's a respect free zone. Witness if you will the reason for this site, let alone the members of it, and their interactions with each other. Then there's Twitter... a site which could use the mission statement 'Dedicated to proving humans have no respect for anything or anyone'. No, the best anyone can hope for out here is that someone reading the random drivel humans create think 'he's alright'. That's about your lot.

OhNoYouHavent
03-29-2015, 10:49 PM

It's my newest and lastest anti-stalking method. I spell every word different on every site, then dumbfuck twatter trolls can never match my words across sites.

IdolEyes787
03-29-2015, 11:05 PM
You should try being sane on one.That would really throw them off.

IdolEyes787
03-29-2015, 11:09 PM
Moderation.That means a teenager gets to decide what you get to say.:mellow:

shaina
03-30-2015, 12:31 AM
Israel is how we all know the New Jewish World Order nutters are all wrong. If Jews were that clever they'd have sued the British Empire for a new state in Canada. Instead of seeking one in amongst the mad mullahs who they knew hated them as much as the Nazis. We could have given them Quebec, and pissed off the French (win), the Canadians would have been happy to get rid of the troublesome state of Quebec (win), the Israelis could have lived in peace (win), the Palestinians could have had their state (win), and the Americans would have been happy (win).

Israel will never have peace (realistic), and they accept that , and there is no reason to move anywhere. They built country out of nothing but sand , and they will protect it by any means . The "frogs" in Quebec can stay where they are.
Palestinians ( Yasser Arafat made up this name to recognize a new Arab terrorist group PLO that there own people in the region want nothing to do with) are the best chemist in the world. Anything they touch they turn into shit !. Even if Israel was to hand it over to them (and we know this will never happen) they would destroy every infrastructure built there. That is there nature and they prove it time after time (lots of details on the web what Infrastructure was left for them in the Gaza strip).

If that is your solution why don't you ask some of your brothers to let Hamas , PLO , Hezbollah ,Fata, (all controlling Gaza and part of the west bank) and try to negotiate a deal in all the other surrounding countries in the middle east? And welcome them with open arms instead of putting them In camps.

It seems like you have some clout with the Muslim Brotherhood the way you talk , and have those bright and intelligent (fuckin ridiculous) solutions. Give it a go.

No one wants them (trouble follows them) and no one needs them. That is reality!!

The majority of Americans and Canadians have no problem with Jews , they like living in democracy countries and they can blend in and go with the flow.
Can your Muslims brothers blend?? Or do they want to change the world ? Answer those simple questions with some intelligents.

OhNoYouHavent
03-30-2015, 12:48 AM
You should try being sane on one.That would really throw them off.

Sssshhhh!1!1! Don't tell anyone. There is one where I pretend to be sane.

Moderation.That means a teenager gets to decide what you get to say.:mellow:

Yes, they're very sensitive to how this board is used. Apparently "Hostile posting" isn't welcome here anymore, a change which seems a tad late in my honest opinion. On the plus side at least they're not the childlike knob called manker.

OhNoYouHavent
03-30-2015, 12:52 AM
Israel will never have peace (realistic), and they accept that , and there is no reason to move anywhere. They built country out of nothing but sand , and they will protect it by any means . The "frogs" in Quebec can stay where they are.
Palestinians ( Yasser Arafat made up this name to recognize a new Arab terrorist group PLO that there own people in the region want nothing to do with) are the best chemist in the world. Anything they touch they turn into shit !. Even if Israel was to hand it over to them (and we know this will never happen) they would destroy every infrastructure built there. That is there nature and they prove it time after time (lots of details on the web what Infrastructure was left for them in the Gaza strip).

If that is your solution why don't you ask some of your brothers to let Hamas , PLO , Hezbollah ,Fata, (all controlling Gaza and part of the west bank) and try to negotiate a deal in all the other surrounding countries in the middle east? And welcome them with open arms instead of putting them In camps.

It seems like you have some clout with the Muslim Brotherhood the way you talk , and have those bright and intelligent (fuckin ridiculous) solutions. Give it a go.

No one wants them (trouble follows them) and no one needs them. That is reality!!

The majority of Americans and Canadians have no problem with Jews , they like living in democracy countries and they can blend in and go with the flow.
Can your Muslims brothers blend?? Or do they want to change the world ? Answer those simple questions with some intelligents.

Inshallah... Allahu Akbar akhi.

shaina
03-30-2015, 03:37 AM
Inshallah... Allahu Akbar akhi.

I don't know what grudge , or the reason why everyone here , doesn't t like you.
But you really are a demented and retarded piece of cow dung
And if you were to be extinguished from planet earth , I cant see anyone even remotely missing you.
In all the posts that I see in the forums you posted in , the only one to blame for any hostility against you is yourself.
Seek help before it is too late

TheFoX
03-30-2015, 05:53 AM

It's too late. :)

OhNoYouHavent
03-30-2015, 08:14 AM
I don't know what grudge , or the reason why everyone here , doesn't t like you.
And if you were to be extinguished from planet earth , I cant see anyone even remotely missing you.
In all the posts that I see in the forums you posted in , the only one to blame for any hostility against you is yourself.

Well you managed to get one thing right. You don't know why I'm not liked or why I dislike the people here so much. Given that, it's a bit presumptious for you to be advising me to seek help. The people you should be giving such advice to are those who leap to form lynch mobs. Oh and for reference, any hostility being felt for me, isn't anything compared with the well deserved hostility I feel for this place, the people who own it, the people who run it, and a selected group of those who use it.

OhNoYouHavent
03-30-2015, 08:37 AM

This if course will be allowed to stand, because no matter how hostile it is, it's being directed at me, and as those who own and operate this board have proven over and over again, hostile (vicious even) posting is allowed as long as it's directed at me.

The people you consider 'nice' here are (as I said three years ago) the kind of people who 200 years ago would have been stringing niggers up from trees, whilst hiding their faces behind capirotes.
The people you consider 'nice' here are the kind of people who 77 years ago would have been out participating in Kristallnacht, not because anyone ordered them to, but because they'd have enjoyed doing it to the Jews.
They're the kind of people who would have happily manned the input ports on the gas chambers, dropping cyklon b canisters into the tubes before fitting the cap back on. Whence they'd have happily sat and had a smoke whilst the Jews died beneath them.

Those are the people you have correctly told me dislike me... I'm not exagerating the kinds of acts these people would have happily involved themselves in.
I'm not upset to be disliked by such people. In fact I want such people to dislike me. Any human with any shred of decency in them should want to be disliked by such people.

Snee
03-30-2015, 05:31 PM
dave, none of us would be inclined to string even you up from a tree, and you're a mental stalker. Why we'd want to physically hurt random people people based on race or religion, I honestly don't know, jokes aside.

This board isn't real life, and messing with you is not akin to wanting to mess with anyone else.

You can stop being afraid now :)

Snee
03-30-2015, 05:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjMegPT6l5E

IdolEyes787
03-30-2015, 06:10 PM
This if course will be allowed to stand, because no matter how hostile it is, it's being directed at me, and as those who own and operate this board have proven over and over again, hostile (vicious even) posting is allowed as long as it's directed at me.

:flowers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4sqFmSqrSc

megabyteme
03-30-2015, 06:24 PM

The people you consider 'nice' here are (as I said three years ago) the kind of people who 200 years ago would have been stringing niggers up from trees, whilst hiding their faces behind capirotes.
The people you consider 'nice' here are the kind of people who 77 years ago would have been out participating in Kristallnacht, not because anyone ordered them to, but because they'd have enjoyed doing it to the Jews.
They're the kind of people who would have happily manned the input ports on the gas chambers, dropping cyklon b canisters into the tubes before fitting the cap back on. Whence they'd have happily sat and had a smoke whilst the Jews died beneath them.

Those are the people you have correctly told me dislike me... I'm not exagerating the kinds of acts these people would have happily involved themselves in.
I'm not upset to be disliked by such people. In fact I want such people to dislike me. Any human with any shred of decency in them should want to be disliked by such people.

LOL, that's why just a couple of days ago I was arguing for the 'man hunters' to back off and be sensible about what they were threatening.

You, Dave, are the only one who has made physical threats on this board.

OhNoYouHavent
03-30-2015, 07:39 PM
LOL, that's why just a couple of days ago I was arguing for the 'man hunters' to back off and be sensible about what they were threatening.

Check that back with chavis, the first threat of physical violence was made by him against me, on his Birthday thread, at the behest of a woman who lied (something he know claims he knew wasn't true at the time) about me in a PM to him.

OhNoYouHavent
03-30-2015, 07:41 PM
dave, none of us would be inclined to string even you up from a tree, and you're a mental stalker. Why we'd want to physically hurt random people people based on race or religion, I honestly don't know, jokes aside.

This board isn't real life, and messing with you is not akin to wanting to mess with anyone else.

You can stop being afraid now :)

I have no idea why chavis set about trying to damage my life, if as he claims he knew at the time that I couldn't have been threatening her, and that her claim was therefore a lie. You'll have to ask him that. I do know that he (and his friends) were successful in damaging my real life.

IdolEyes787
03-30-2015, 08:24 PM

Threats are a dog barking.It's only when the barking stops that you need to really start worrying.

IdolEyes787
03-30-2015, 08:29 PM

It's too late. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8b8Nz31jZw

On a side note,once there was Carol King and now we have Taylor Swift.:slap:

megabyteme
03-30-2015, 08:33 PM
Dave's a real dog roller coaster- bark, whimper, whimper, whine, bark, growl, whine...

Basically, far more bitch than the stud he thinks he is. :idunno:

Good analogy since dogs bluff to avoid risk of getting hurt in a fight.

IdolEyes787
03-30-2015, 08:36 PM

megabyteme
03-30-2015, 10:11 PM
Classic.

shaina
03-31-2015, 02:29 AM
Hey Meg
I hope the picture didn't make you horny? Thinking Orgy after the game?
It looks like your excited with your teeth showing. LOL!

megabyteme
04-01-2015, 12:02 PM
Hey Meg

Yep, we all went straight over to yer mum's place afterwards. :naughty:

shaina
04-01-2015, 04:54 PM
That's funny did you say hello to G-d or the Guy Downstairs while you were with her ?
Cuz sheeeeees DEAD!!!!!

Hey Meg

Yep, we all went straight over to yer mum's place afterwards. :naughty:

megabyteme
04-01-2015, 06:49 PM
*Sister, aunt, wife*... all a blur of debauchery. :yup:

shaina
04-01-2015, 08:42 PM
*Sister, aunt, wife*... all a blur of debauchery. :yup:

You can sleep with anyone except the "Wife" , I will convert to Muslim for a day just to cut you testicles off. LOL!!

megabyteme
04-01-2015, 08:54 PM
As a Jew, you'd just take the extra skin. :P

shaina
04-01-2015, 08:59 PM
As a Jew, you'd just take the extra skin. :P

Are you saying you have a ant eater?? Not a German helmet??

I thought they do it automatically in the hospitals today ?
Jews just use the excuse to have another party that's all.

chalice
04-01-2015, 09:48 PM

Ah! Yes I forgot the penchant of people on this site for caring more about grammer and spelling than about content. I bet you got all apoplectic when you saw that typographical mistake, I'm terribly sorry old chap. One hopes your heartbeat has settled down into a normal rythm again.

As for 'doyounormallystringyourwordstogetherwithoutspaces' I'm not going to be lectured about that by a man with the name 'TheFoX'.

Respect doesn't exist on the internet, it's a respect free zone. Witness if you will the reason for this site, let alone the members of it, and their interactions with each other. Then there's Twitter... a site which could use the mission statement 'Dedicated to proving humans have no respect for anything or anyone'. No, the best anyone can hope for out here is that someone reading the random drivel humans create think 'he's alright'. That's about your lot.

After all this time, Dave still spells grammar wrong. An Englishman misspelling grammar. Shame altogether.

megabyteme
04-01-2015, 09:59 PM
a German helmet??

http://i.imgur.com/kRYF3oY.jpg?1

shaina
04-01-2015, 10:09 PM
That's GREAT!
Nice job on finding a great description of a circumcised penis. LOL!!

He is showing his teeth like you too!!

a German helmet??

http://i.imgur.com/kRYF3oY.jpg?1

megabyteme
04-01-2015, 10:15 PM
That's GREAT!
Nice job on finding a great description of a circumcised penis. LOL!!

He is showing his teeth like you too!!

Some images seen during Google Image Search cannot be unseen. :no:

Quarterquack
04-02-2015, 06:21 AM
I'm not going to be lectured about that by a man with the name 'TheFoX'.

that's some cutting psychological warfare there, dave

mind listing the names of people you'd rather be lectured by?