PDA

View Full Version : Dirk Benedict can no longer post movies on here - Help???

dirkbenedict
03-30-2015, 07:28 PM
Hi Folks

I think this is a great site with some really friendly people on it. However, i paid my subscription at the start only to realise that i was one of about four people contributing to the DVD section of the website. I would have thought after contributing over a 100 or more NZBS that my status would not be reset to a NooB after my subscription ended. I am no longer able to email or post any more NZBS. If anyone would like to continue receiving the latest movies being updated - then please pm a moderator and get my subscription re-instated or upgraded.

Dirk

Skiz
03-31-2015, 12:26 AM
First thing, thanks for contributing.

You're set to noob because NZB submissions don't count as discussions/forum posts. You'll have added abilities once you reach 20 posts and obtain the "Member" rank. You don't have to post novels, but please make sure your posts are relevant and not just senseless thread bumps.

Once you reach 20 posts the update to your rank is usually pretty quick but we've seen it take up to an hour.

niteyeti
04-27-2015, 10:09 PM
i could do with you coming back mate, doesnt seem to be anyone else posting PAL dvdr anymore

Gribley
04-28-2015, 12:04 PM
You're set to noob because NZB submissions don't count as discussions/forum posts.

Do you not think that is wrong? I know he posted loads and to be crippled just to force posting in the forums seems unfair -- no?

I only post because Meg forced me too through mind-control and targeted subliminal posts (he is clearly a skilled ex-CIA operative).

IdolEyes787
04-28-2015, 12:11 PM
Posting NZthings should count . Posting "thanks" should not count.

Gribley
04-28-2015, 12:18 PM
Posting NZthings should count . Posting "thanks" should not count.

Agree totally... there are the odd useful postings within the responses but the main "initial post" should count and it doesn`t :(

piercerseth
04-28-2015, 07:49 PM
I've spoken to the powers that be about bumping the more active NZB posters. Waiting to hear back.

anon
04-29-2015, 02:49 AM
I've spoken to the powers that be about bumping the more active NZB posters. Waiting to hear back.

I'd send Reality a PM with a link to the thread if you haven't already. That way you'll make sure he doesn't miss it, which is likely what will happen otherwise.

Skiz
04-30-2015, 03:08 AM

Agreed. I would have bumped him as soon as he posted the thread, but I don't have those abilities anymore.