PDA

View Full Version : Games with Gold not downloading (360)

Mr. Mulder
04-03-2015, 11:25 AM
Sup Dawgs :smilie4:

I can't seem to download any of the free monthly Gold games on 360...

Last month they gave away Tomb Raider - that's a game I used to own but traded in and still had saves for it, so I tried downloading for free and the download got to around 2% then failed just saying "Can't download". Then later last month they gave away Bioshock Infinite which I already have so didn't bother with.

Now this month, simultaneously they're giving away Gears Judgment & Terraria- I've tried downloading them both, both of them fail just like Tomb Raider did!

Anyone have this problem or seen it before? :dabs:

edit: I have around 90GB free

shaina
04-05-2015, 03:29 AM
Sup Dawgs :smilie4:

I can't seem to download any of the free monthly Gold games on 360...

Last month they gave away Tomb Raider - that's a game I used to own but traded in and still had saves for it, so I tried downloading for free and the download got to around 2% then failed just saying "Can't download". Then later last month they gave away Bioshock Infinite which I already have so didn't bother with.

Now this month, simultaneously they're giving away Gears Judgment & Terraria- I've tried downloading them both, both of them fail just like Tomb Raider did!

Anyone have this problem or seen it before? :dabs:

edit: I have around 90GB free

Log on your Xbox live account on your PC an check the status there to see if something is being blocked.