PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HD-Bits and/or HD-Torrents

The Flying Cow
04-06-2015, 07:12 PM
I haven't been very successful in my most recent Invite Requests.

Megabyteme will surely pop up on this thread and make another inflammatory comment regarding the fact that once upon a time, when he invited me to PTP, I became inactive in very short order and was then booted for that reason.

It is true that I became inactive there.

What can I say in my own defense? If you need what that tracker offers, you'll be active. If, however, it turns out that you don't, then you won't. Meaning, if you can get those wares elsewhere, you will.

I used to be a member of lots of trackers...iPlay, FTWR (aka 'The Rabbit'), FTN, ScT, TL, Waffles, BitMe, BitMeTV, iTS...

With the exception of BitMeTV, where my country was blanket-banned and so I had no part in my undoing, (also, FTWR, FTN and ScT closed down, another occurence I was not the engineer of..), with regards to the remainder, my having left them had to do with my no longer needing their services.

DVDs have now firmly been supplanted by HD (BDRips, BRRips, x264 BLURAY releases, etc.)

I do not consume anything these days, with the exception of e-Books which sadly I can no longer obtain since my ratio at BitMe made them boot me (it was a mistake to download a 16GB encyclopedia pack! and my upload speeds in those days were quite mediocre), other than HD movies.

As such I would make frequent - once every two days is a good estimate - use of any of the two trackers I am requesting in this thread.

Why should you give me your invite?

I have nothing to hide. I have been completely honest. I'm not a trouble-maker. Just looking to download some movies so that I don't have to buy them (DVDs are expensive, let's not even get onto the topic of cinema tickets...)

I have been on p2p networks since 2004, when I first joined TL. I have lots of experience and knowledge regarding how to keep a ratio at a tracker (part-seeding, seedboxes, the works).

I won't go inactive since I am currently frequently watching films (perhaps to my own detriment..)

I have given back in the past (I made a Giveaway for a BitMe invite back when I was on there).

Cheers,

VillageShaman (now known as The Flying Cow)

IdolEyes787
04-06-2015, 09:28 PM
Deceitful/deceptive.Either/or.

All I know is when in doubt it's best to not make claims that you might not keep.

megabyteme
04-06-2015, 11:35 PM
I haven't been very successful in my most recent Invite Requests.

Megabyteme will surely pop up on this thread and make another inflammatory comment regarding the fact that once upon a time, when he invited me to PTP, I became inactive in very short order and was then booted for that reason.

It is true that I became inactive there.

What can I say in my own defense? If you need what that tracker offers, you'll be active. If, however, it turns out that you don't, then you won't. Meaning, if you can get those wares elsewhere, you will.[...]

Cheers,

VillageShaman (now known as The Flying Cow)

TL;DR The Flying Cow is here once again to request something he may use, then fuck off out of here until he wants something else.

I got burned by this, and his post history here will indicate that he is a piss poor choice for your efforts.

PS Fuck you, TFC. :wave:

EDIT- and I've got more HD-Torrents invites than I need.

EDIT2- Ironic you fucked off that PtP account as they have more HD than HD-Torrents. As you mentioned, go get the 'warez' elsewhere. :dry:

absent_today
04-08-2015, 02:38 AM
If you have ptp hdts in a sense is not required as all golden popcorn on ptp is from hidt

megabyteme
04-08-2015, 02:50 AM
If you have ptp hdts in a sense is not required as all golden popcorn on ptp is from hidt

My point exactly. TFC fucked off the account he had at PtP after downloading a single movie there. He does the same shit every time he comes back.