mbtiger
04-10-2015, 06:34 PM
whats the best torrent site out there that don't care about ratio

absent_today
04-11-2015, 02:02 AM
rutracker

anon
04-11-2015, 05:45 PM
Demonoid and Zamunda (if you're able to access it).

Arguti
04-11-2015, 07:33 PM
Demonoid and Zamunda (if you're able to access it).

About zamunda, do they have any hnr rules? Are scene games usually unrared there?

anon
04-12-2015, 06:07 PM
About zamunda, do they have any hnr rules?

There weren't any when I last used the site, but that was some years ago (gave up because I didn't want to hunt for proxies and stuff).

I don't know about the unrared games, but with WinArchiver that doesn't matter much anyway.

Arguti
04-12-2015, 07:30 PM
I don't know about the unrared games, but with WinArchiver that doesn't matter much anyway.

Ok, it worked but this will sound stupid :P

After mounting the archives into a virtual drive ISO i tried to open it and run setup.exe to install the game. The program recommends me to extract the files from the ISO to a temporary folder (which kind of defeats its purpose). I choosed not to and started the setup anyways. The installer pops and a few seconds after beggining the installation i got an error and couldn't proceed.

So, then was the somehow stupid part, i setup a second drive and mounted the iso from the first one and started the installation again... it worked! I'm almost sure it's not supposed to work this way. Am i missing someting?

Thanks for the reply :)

anon
04-12-2015, 08:06 PM
Yes, that's how it works. Mount the RARs first, then the disc image inside.

Another program for this task, and the one I personally use, is WinMount. It won't let you mount something that's already inside a virtual drive (so it wouldn't work for your particular case, hence me recommending WA) but does provide the situationally useful read/write access. Changes are discarded after unmounting.

Arguti
04-12-2015, 10:11 PM
It's perfect for what i want. With all these new games having 20 or more Gb i was looking for a place releasing them unrared on a regular basis. Problem solved.

I'm going to check WinMount too, might be useful.