PDA

View Full Version : Make Meg a Mod :The Poll and the alliteration.

IdolEyes787
04-19-2015, 04:02 PM
This not being whichever Baltic hellhole that dion lives in I say let the people decide.:gunsmilie

shaina
04-19-2015, 04:35 PM
This not being whichever Baltic hellhole that dion lives in I say let the people decide.:gunsmilie

You forgot "all the above" on the voting pole:O:whistling

megabyteme
04-19-2015, 06:01 PM

You forgot "all the above" on the voting pole:O:whistling

:blink:

IdolEyes787
04-19-2015, 07:06 PM
Been three hours and so far from 682 users online a grand total of one vote.
Would it truly be asking too much to ban everyone that doesn't even pretend to care what happens on this site?

Don't bother answering that as it was a rhetorical question as I realize that would leave FST very understaffed.
I'm willing to settle for just the NZBers and Rart.:)

shaina
04-19-2015, 07:33 PM
Been three hours and so far from 682 users online a grand total of one vote.
Would it truly be asking too much to ban everyone that doesn't even pretend to care what happens on this site?

Don't bother answering that as it was a rhetorical question as I realize that would leave FST very understaffed.
I'm willing to settle for just the NZBers and Rart.:)

Idol..... Maybe you made it too confusing on what the are supposed to mark on there ballot??:whistling

Or maybe all the people that are signed .... and I say this with the utmost sincerity.... JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK!!:ermm::frusty:

But Idol... Because I see you put a lot of effort and time into this voting , and it did probably ware down your MEDS because of the stress.:cry1::stars:

I can tell you .......I really do care!!!:yes::yup::noes::noes::yup:

Mr. Mulder
04-19-2015, 07:39 PM
I'd need to know a little bit more about Megs policies before casting my vote such as causal rasicim and bumsex :coffee:

Skiz
04-19-2015, 07:48 PM
If we add any more mods, we'll almost have one for each active board member.

dion09529
04-19-2015, 08:24 PM
True, I don't want MGM to be my mod, so I voted no.

IdolEyes787
04-19-2015, 08:53 PM

It's not a job so it doesn't cost anyone anything.Think of it more like an honorary degree for contributions made.
As for logic or sense obviously none of us would be here if either of those applied so I strongly suggest you discount them.:)

Lastly I hope you aren't letting any negative feelings you may have towards me effect your decision.

shaina
04-19-2015, 08:55 PM

TRUE THAT:yup: TRUE THAT!!!:yup::yup:

IdolEyes787
04-19-2015, 08:55 PM

I think the question you need to ask yourself is if that is really being fair or if you are simply bitter because of your micro penis?

shaina
04-19-2015, 09:00 PM

It's not a job so it doesn't cost anyone anything.Think of it more like an honorary degree for contributions made.
As for logic or sense obviously none of us would be here if either of those applied so I strongly suggest you discount them.:)

Lastly I hope you aren't letting any negative feelings you may have towards me effect your decision.

iDOL

What was your real staff role before you forced to retired??

dion09529
04-19-2015, 09:02 PM
Well, sometimes you put too many words in one question which causes to lose its consistency.

I think the question you need to ask yourself is if that is really being fair or if you are simply bitter because of your micro penis?

IdolEyes787
04-19-2015, 09:09 PM
iDOL

I was hired to try and keep Skiz's coldheartedness and Rart's Asianness in check.

Obviously failure lend to my dismissal.

IdolEyes787
04-19-2015, 09:10 PM
Well, sometimes you put too many words in one question which causes to lose its consistency.

OK next time fewer words and more flour.

megabyteme
04-19-2015, 09:13 PM
I'd need to know a little bit more about Megs policies before casting my vote such as causal rasicim and bumsex :coffee:

I'm for casual bumsecks, but only if you shout racial slurs at them afterwards.

IdolEyes787
04-19-2015, 09:23 PM
At least raise the required NZB post count to 15 so I pick up a few of the spam votes.

shaina
04-19-2015, 09:33 PM

OK next time fewer words and more flour.

What to find the wet spot:whistling:O

shaina
04-19-2015, 09:35 PM
iDOL

I was hired to try and keep Skiz's coldheartedness and Rart's Asianness in check.

Obviously failure lend to my dismissal.

So dismissal had nothing to do with a drug test :yup:

shaina
04-19-2015, 09:43 PM

The way that dog in your photo is sitting and looking , I hope you didn't practice on him (nice touch on the pink collar).

megabyteme
04-19-2015, 09:48 PM

The way that dog in your photo is sitting and looking , I hope you didn't practice on him (nice touch on the pink collar).

BTW, it is time you got yourself a profile pic.

shaina
04-19-2015, 09:51 PM

BTW, it is time you got yourself a profile pic.

No thanks .... Mine is use your imagination:whistling

Plus I am still a rookie:yup:

shaina
04-19-2015, 09:56 PM
And my original goal was 10 posts :whistling

TheFoX
04-19-2015, 10:43 PM

Yeah, right! You may be new, but you have more about you than many old timers. Length of service should never be an attribute. Someone could contribute more in one week than someone else could contribute in a year.

Take that as a compliment. You deserve it.

(P.S. If you are like this with less than a year under your belt, imagine what you could achieve with years of experience.)

shaina
04-20-2015, 12:46 AM

Yeah, right! You may be new, but you have more about you than many old timers. Length of service should never be an attribute. Someone could contribute more in one week than someone else could contribute in a year.

Take that as a compliment. You deserve it.

(P.S. If you are like this with less than a year under your belt, imagine what you could achieve with years of experience.)

I thank you Fox :).....I wish you would be here more often , your writing and tutelage is inspiring :yup:, by you leaving me in the hands of Meg and Idol as role models :rolleyes:, I will have to up the doses of my Pills:whistling , Suppositories :huh: and Alcohol :naughty: Mixture to extremely dangerous levels :yahoo:
Years may turn into months:whistling

shaina
04-20-2015, 01:03 AM
Jeeeze Idol

5 votes so far:cry1:

Great campaign manager you are :wank:, with your influence and 85 friends and you still are useless as "tits on a bull" :yes: , and cant get a decent voter turnout:idunno:
You should be fired retire again from your position :noes:

megabyteme
04-20-2015, 03:15 AM
If you take the philosophical perspective that leaders should be the unambitious kind who do not want the position of power, then this site already has the perfect mods. :yup:

shaina
04-20-2015, 04:02 AM
If you take the philosophical perspective that leaders should be the unambitious kind who do not want the position of power, then this site already has the perfect mods. :yup:

But it might be good on a resume ( ooops my bad résumé , meds didn't kick in yet!!:stars:).......
My job: FST was to monitor intelligent philosophers and graduated scholars on forums and police the proper use of illegal copy right laws,no pay .:yup::thumbsup:
Or:rolleyes:
My job at FST was to post absolute garbage and nonsense , and try to make it sound good in forums to kill time. And also steal and download pirated movies games and tv shows , and occasional cracked application program without a frigging nickel in pay:whistling:yup:

I can use either one in my profession , you can choose which one suits you??:idunno:

piercerseth
04-20-2015, 05:25 AM
But it might be good on a resume.......
Love to have my FST bonafides posted in the alumni association newsletter. Fuck those smarmy MDs and JDs.

megabyteme
04-20-2015, 05:48 AM

My job: FST was to monitor intelligent philosophers and graduated scholars on forums and police the proper use of illegal copy right laws,no pay .:yup::thumbsup:
My job at FST was to post absolute garbage and nonsense , and try to make it sound good in forums to kill time. And also steal and download pirated movies games and tv shows , and occasional cracked application program without a frigging nickel in pay:whistling:yup:

I can use either one in my profession , you can choose which one suits you??:idunno:

I believe you are starting to get the hang of things around here. Now put on your big boy pants and post an avy. :yup:

TheFoX
04-20-2015, 05:51 AM

Don't confuse 'unambitious' with 'laziness'. Besides, everyone seems to know what's best for everyone else, even if everyone else disagrees with everyone's perspective. Wars have been fought for less.

shaina
04-20-2015, 06:47 AM

I believe you are starting to get the hang of things around here. Now put on your big boy pants and post an avy. :yup:

:whistling:whistling:tease::01::idunno:

megabyteme
04-20-2015, 06:49 AM
Don't confuse 'unambitious' with 'laziness'. Besides, everyone seems to know what's best for everyone else, even if everyone else disagrees with everyone's perspective. Wars have been fought for less.

My post was meant to be both humorous and a nod to the fact that the mods are not overzealous.

I would rule with an Iron Fist...which just happens to be one of Idol's favorite secks acts.

shaina
04-20-2015, 06:59 AM
Love to have my FST bonafides posted in the alumni association newsletter. Fuck those smarmy MDs and JDs.

Short for !!

MD--Muslim Dickbag :O
JD---Jewish Dominance :whistling:yes:

shaina
04-20-2015, 07:03 AM

My post was meant to be both humorous and a nod to the fact that the mods are not overzealous.

I would rule with an Iron Fist...which just happens to be one of Idol's favorite secks acts.

Left:ermm: or Right:ermm: or is Idol Ambidextrous:wank::yes:

shaina
04-20-2015, 07:21 AM

My bad print a retraction in for resume and correct with "résumé" if you want to look professional :innocent:

megabyteme
04-20-2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Avatar

That'll do, Pig. That'll do... :)

shaina
04-20-2015, 09:06 AM

Do you like this better???:unsure:

shaina
04-20-2015, 09:15 AM
Idol
I found you a quick and easy solution to get your dates ready faster without you using up too much energy:whistling

You are very welocme:unsure:

IdolEyes787
04-20-2015, 11:51 AM
Oh look it's Mutt and Jew.

IdolEyes787
04-20-2015, 12:02 PM
Great campaign manager you are :wank:, with your influence and 85 friends

FST is like a microcosm of life where most people who would call you friend are not actually your friends.:mellow:

IdolEyes787
04-20-2015, 12:10 PM
Actually my only true friend here is Fox because I'm pretty sure by his open contempt towards me he's not trying to gain anything.:)

I do also like dion because he's got a certain innocence about his stupidity that I find really appealing?

Dion's a girl, right?

megabyteme
04-20-2015, 12:37 PM

You've never seen Babe, I take it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjQtzV9IZ0Q

megabyteme
04-20-2015, 12:40 PM
Actually my only true friend here is Fox because I'm pretty sure by his open contempt towards me he's not trying to gain anything.

I challenge anyone to have more open contempt for you than I do. :ermm:

shaina
04-20-2015, 01:13 PM
I remember vaguely, the movie was about a very cute circumcised pig, that was looking for a reform rabbi to covert him into Judaism :whistling:noes:

You've never seen Babe, I take it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjQtzV9IZ0Q

shaina
04-20-2015, 01:14 PM
Great campaign manager you are :wank:, with your influence and 85 friends

FST is like a microcosm of life where most people who would call you friend are not actually your friends.:mellow:

:ermm::noes:

shaina
04-20-2015, 01:23 PM
Idol
I think you made a mistake, Jewish women don't give blowjobs:noes: But some do anal:naughty::O

Oh look it's Mutt and Jew.

megabyteme
04-20-2015, 01:48 PM
Jewish women don't give blowjobs:noes:

That's because the Jewish women's noses are longer than the Jewish men's dicks. Simple logistics.

shaina
04-20-2015, 02:31 PM
Jewish women don't give blowjobs:noes:

That's because the Jewish women's noses are longer than the Jewish men's dicks. Simple logistics.

Wow Meg look at her nose...... I don't think that would even get in your way:O

He is also not the only Jew with one of those:O

Hell Meg he even autographed it for ya:naughty:

IdolEyes787
04-20-2015, 03:18 PM
Reported.Read the rules maybe.

IdolEyes787
04-20-2015, 03:23 PM
Also is it too late for me to change my vote to no?

Something Else
04-20-2015, 03:28 PM
Who the fuck is Iggis.

megabyteme
04-20-2015, 04:32 PM

What did I do? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
04-20-2015, 04:57 PM
Who the fuck is Iggis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dlDfIs9fK0

Literally better than any of the Transformer movies.Imagine what he could have done with $100 million dollar budget.

IdolEyes787
04-20-2015, 05:00 PM

I'm pretty sure my response would trigger a bunch of tl;dr so let's just leave it at a lot.

shaina
04-20-2015, 05:02 PM

My bad I didn't know nudity was a no no
Do I owe someone an apology?

IdolEyes787
04-20-2015, 05:09 PM
Wow, surprising somebody from the NZB section doesn't know what's going on on the site proper.

I didn't see that one coming.

Anyway thanks for voting 2501.A few more and I'm sure that we shall shake the veritable foundations of totalitarianism. :mellow:

Or failing that at least prove that fat layabouts can in fact be Mods on this site.

shaina
04-20-2015, 05:09 PM

I assume I went overboard ??
I apologize if I offended anyone!!

megabyteme
04-20-2015, 05:11 PM

Tits are acceptable in some parts of the bored, but I'm guessing you went 'whole hog'.

Send 10 dick pics to Rart and we'll take it off your Permanent Record.

IdolEyes787
04-20-2015, 05:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtdrKFgdMxI

IdolEyes787
04-20-2015, 05:16 PM
Tits are acceptable in some parts of the bored, but I'm guessing you went 'whole hog'.

See you'e already better at moderating than 90% of the staff.

shaina
04-20-2015, 05:18 PM

Send 10 dick pics to Rart and we'll take it off your Permanent Record.

Was it Rart that took it down ??
Should I PM him ,and apologize ??

I do know now it was way too far!!

IdolEyes787
04-20-2015, 05:24 PM

IdolEyes787
04-20-2015, 05:25 PM

Why, is it a cold day in Hell?

shaina
04-20-2015, 05:40 PM

Hey..... That is not the same nudity I posted , yours is considered art , and my post is considered Jewish history:whistling
And if it did offend someone , no holds bared or not in this section , I say Live and Learn ,how far you can push the limits.:idunno:

shaina
04-20-2015, 05:46 PM

Do any of you guys know who took it down , for real??:idunno:

megabyteme
04-20-2015, 06:04 PM

What part of "Send Rart 10 dick pics" did you not understand? Does that sound like "apologize"?

Something Else
04-20-2015, 06:16 PM
Who the fuck is Iggis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dlDfIs9fK0

Literally better than any of the Transformer movies.Imagine what he could have done with $100 million dollar budget.

:lol:

I was referring to the Larry Sanders show. Hank Kingsley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN9tCQsWkdY

shaina
04-20-2015, 06:50 PM

What part of "Send Rart 10 dick pics" did you not understand? Does that sound like "apologize"?

:no2::no2::no2::no2:

anon
04-21-2015, 02:06 AM

Well, there will certainly be some regret involved...

megabyteme
04-21-2015, 03:52 AM

Well, there will certainly be some regret involved...

Rart usually feels some regret after receiving 10 dicks.

megabyteme
04-24-2015, 02:33 PM
I just cast the tie-breaker vote. The people have spoken and the result is...

I'm unknown. :w00t:

Let's get this bill enacted into Law as soon as possible.

shaina
04-24-2015, 04:55 PM

:cry1::cry1::cry1:

IdolEyes787
04-24-2015, 07:10 PM

Meg,I see the problem now.We need to make you more appealing to the NZBers.

Is there any way that we can turn you into something that only serves their self interests?

megabyteme
04-24-2015, 08:43 PM

Is there any way that we can turn you into something that only serves their self interests?

I'd grant them one additional NZB download for every dick pic they send Rart.

shaina
04-25-2015, 02:38 AM

I'd grant them one additional NZB download for every dick pic they send Rart.

Or be nice and friendly to the new members.. Then turn them into fucked up , and addicting , twisted posters like you did to me.
Sooner or later they will blend (you hope)

megabyteme
04-25-2015, 03:18 AM
Or be nice and friendly to the new members.. Then turn them into fucked up , and addicting , twisted posters like you did to me.

I have to say you've turned into a pretty decent little pet project. :)

http://i.imgur.com/ke93KhB.gif

shaina
04-25-2015, 03:43 AM
And you did it to a Jew....
Fuck the sky is the limit now Meg:frusty:

And if it was based on commission ....
You would be salesmen of the month
You left Idol in the dust....

I have to say you've turned into a pretty decent little pet project. :)

http://i.imgur.com/ke93KhB.gif

megabyteme
04-25-2015, 04:18 AM

:console:

megabyteme
04-25-2015, 04:23 AM
I didn't even know they made these for Jew girls. :O

http://i.imgur.com/oC4FkGB.jpg?1

shaina
04-25-2015, 04:23 AM
I am touched and blinded by the "Yellow Minion" , go easy EH!!

:console:

shaina
04-25-2015, 04:28 AM
That was made for someone else that is not Jewish..

I didn't even know they made these for Jew girls. :O

http://i.imgur.com/oC4FkGB.jpg?1

megabyteme
04-25-2015, 04:37 AM

Just think of it like sex- between 1 and 3 is pleasurable; more than 4 usually involves Black guys.

We don't want that in your bed, do we? :no:

shaina
04-25-2015, 04:41 AM

Just think of it like sex- between 1 and 3 is pleasurable; more than 4 usually involves Black guys.

We don't want that in your bed, do we? :no:

:thumbsup:

Skiz
04-25-2015, 11:08 PM

You sicko. :no:

At least wait till they're in their teens.

megabyteme
04-25-2015, 11:56 PM

You sicko. :no:

At least wait till they're in their teens.

:glagpinch: